PDA

View Full Version : Baby, if you've ever wondered...

AlamoSpursFan
05-03-2007, 02:56 PM
...wondered what ever became of me...

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JIhF7Y-cL._SS500_.jpg

:elephant

degenerate_gambler
05-03-2007, 03:42 PM
great show..

my favorite was where they got an idea of having a frozen turkey drop from a helicopter for a Thanksgiving promotion.

but herb got it wrong and dropped live turkeys, not knowing they couldn't fly.

and you had les nessman reporting live at the scene saying "the horror..the horror..they're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement."

samikeyp
05-03-2007, 04:23 PM
^^that episode is one of the best in sitcom history.

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly" :lmao

Another episode that was one of the best ever, for a different reason, was the one about the 11 people dying before the Who concert when everyone rushed into get seats. Sad...but well done.

degenerate_gambler
05-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Another episode that was one of the best ever, for a different reason, was the one about the 11 people dying before the Who concert when everyone rushed into get seats. Sad...but well done.

absolutely..

samikeyp
05-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Great show....might have to go out and get that DVD set.

u2sarajevo
05-03-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByndN_ffyw

degenerate_gambler
05-03-2007, 04:40 PM
who was hotter...jennifer or bailey??

AlamoSpursFan
05-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Bailey...I always had a crush on her.

And the Turkey drop episode is on that dvd. Along with my personal favorite, the one where Johnny and Venus get drunk on the air and Herb (in a carp suit) and Les get in a fight with the guy in the pig suit from WPIG.

God I loved this show...

FromWayDowntown
05-03-2007, 04:48 PM
who was hotter...jennifer or bailey??

I saw re-runs a few years ago on some station and convinced myself that Bailey was hotter -- at least in my mind.

And it really was a good show. I remember seeing the episode dedicated to those who died at The Who concert when it originally aired in 1979 or 1980. I was about 8 or 9 when it aired, but I recall feeling profoundly sad after seeing it. It's one of those childhood memories that has never faded.

AlamoSpursFan
05-03-2007, 05:01 PM
They did edit out most of the music from the DJ booth scenes and replaced it with shitty house band stuff, but it isn't anywhere near as annoying as the replacement of Love And Marriage from the Married...With Children sets.