PDA

View Full Version : Visiting SAT on business - what are the chances??

Hokie1
05-03-2007, 03:40 PM
I'll be here next week and wondered what would be the chances of scoring a ticket outside the ATT Center right before the game? The internet resellers are pretty expensive, but I'm not familiar with the scene there. Anyone with an idea how to get a decent seat without sacrificing first-born, please weigh in.
If it's too difficult, I'll just watch it on TV, but what a great opportunity to see two really great teams face off.
Looking for Home Game 1 or 2 (Tuesday or Wednesday, next week, I believe.)
Thanks!

Kori Ellis
05-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Why don't you just buy a ticket at face value from Ticket Master when they go on sale tomorrow? You should be able to get some inexpensive seats.

I don't know much about the scalpers around AT&T Center, but there are a lot of them within blocks of the arena.

judaspriestess
05-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. We flew in for game six of the Finals of 03' and got some tickets pretty easily and were able to see the Spurs clinch their second title.

It cost us more than usual but its was dirt cheap compared to the priceless memories I have. :toast

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Visiting SAT on business - what are the chances??

San Antonio is a popular destination for conventions and business travel. I'd say the chances are rather good. :tu

SrA Husker
05-03-2007, 05:54 PM
San Antonio is a popular destination for conventions and business travel. I'd say the chances are rather good. :tu
:lol