PDA

View Full Version : How much longer will it take for Parker....

jcrod
05-03-2007, 09:31 PM
to get the respect from the refs. He gets hammered most of the times going in for layups, but rarely gets any calls. I know he usually falls regards if he gets fouled or not, but there are times he get fouled and no call.

Another thing is why besides some people here is he not getting credit for his defense job on AI. Bowen is getting all the due where Parker was on him at least half the time and did just as good if not better job in staying in front of him.

He had a very quite 10 assists last night, will he ever get his mad props that he deserves. Probably not, its hard enough as it is for him to get it from Spurs fans, why anyone else.

spurspf
05-03-2007, 09:38 PM
:tu

Cry Havoc
05-03-2007, 09:38 PM
A few years, at least. At the moment, his problem is likely his youth.

By that, I don't mean he's too young and inexperienced to draw fouls.

I mean he's too fast for those old farts to follow with their 60 year old eyes. They're like WUZZAH!? Oh, the other team has the ball.

ducks
05-03-2007, 09:39 PM
to get the respect from the refs. He gets hammered most of the times going in for layups, but rarely gets any calls. I know he usually falls regards if he gets fouled or not, but there are times he get fouled and no call.

Another thing is why besides some people here is he not getting credit for his defense job on AI. Bowen is getting all the due where Parker was on him at least half the time and did just as good if not better job in staying in front of him.

He had a very quite 10 assists last night, will he ever get his mad props that he deserves. Probably not, its hard enough as it is for him to get it from Spurs fans, why anyone else.
I think spur fans still think aj is the greatest I guess and think aj is better then tp
(which is horseshit)

Clutch20
05-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Tony gets praise from those here that know how much D he contributes for sure but just wait, a couple of years from now his overall skills will really begin to shine through the glow of his offensive prowess.