PDA

View Full Version : Whoever is still a Mavs fan after tonight...

SilverPlayer
05-04-2007, 12:54 AM
This is the time to show you are a fan....To man up and still support your team. Hopefully you guys will get rid of all the bandwagoners and be left with a little more humility.

Don't worry about your team; they're still going to be great for a long time coming. As long as you don't blow it up. Support your team, watch the off season and come back with more desire next year.

lurker
05-04-2007, 12:56 AM
I still support them. I'm just not happy with them right now.

SpursDynasty
05-04-2007, 12:59 AM
They choked in the Finals in 2006 after being up 2-0 and eliminated in the first round after fake winning 67 regular season games. Hard to repair that.

Trade Dirk. Trade Howard. Trade Terry. Useless useless useless.

SpursDynasty
05-04-2007, 01:06 AM
the warriors just did what the spurs could not. good luck with the suns.

This series victory for GS isn't about the Spurs. It's about going out and beating a team they were supposed to beat.

aaronstampler
05-04-2007, 01:12 AM
I think Jason Terry should thank his lucky stars that Dirk's horrible game 6 will take all the attention, because Terry pretty much killed the mavs this series.

Findog
05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
This is the time to show you are a fan....To man up and still support your team. Hopefully you guys will get rid of all the bandwagoners and be left with a little more humility.

Don't worry about your team; they're still going to be great for a long time coming. As long as you don't blow it up. Support your team, watch the off season and come back with more desire next year.

I've stuck through this team through Roy Tarpley, 11 wins, the Three J's, Miami and now Golden State. Angry, Hurt, Disappointed, Frustrated, all of that. But still a fan...I don't ever want to be confused with the cocaine and boobjob crowd that makes up the lower bowl of the AAC, or the 14 year old girls with pink Dirk jerseys.

ponky
05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
i'm still a mavs fan...a bit dejected but i'll bounce back in oh, say six months...and i'm an nba fan so hell yes i will be watching the rest of the playoffs

ThomasGranger
05-04-2007, 01:14 AM
i'm still a mavs fan...a bit dejected but i'll bounce back in oh, say six months...and i'm an nba fan so hell yes i will be watching the rest of the playoffs

It's times like this that sort the wheat from the chaff. :toast

mavsbandwagon01
05-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Joined the bandwagon in 01 and dont plan to jump off. Longtime lurker here, but decided to join after the game to show some comiseration.

RonMexico
05-04-2007, 01:16 AM
I hate to say "I told you so" but stretch, ponky, dirk4mvp, Dirk Nowtizki (poster), Shank, pussyface, and mavsfan100... I didn't just rip on those Mavs players for my own health this year or to piss you all off. I was actually trying to make a valid point that personalities, team chemistry, and a will to win are more important in the playoffs than simple X and O's and stats like who grabs the most rebounds.

I don't know if the Suns have it against the Spurs, but I certaintly feel pretty strongly that a few guys out there (Bell, Nash, and Amare) have the brutal combination of leadership and tenacity that the Mavs sorely lacked all season despite their stellar record.

mono, you might already be gone due to the specifications of your bet, but you were the first to go out on a limb and say "Dump Dirk" and you're probably right.

mavsbandwagon01
05-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Too bad SpursDynasty won that bet. If i believed in God, him winning that bet would have seriously challenged my faith.

Spurologist
05-04-2007, 01:18 AM
:lol

The fairweathers will show their true colors

ShoogarBear
05-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Seriously, this is a team that on paper should have been in their prime for the next 3-5 years.

Now, I don't think there's any way they can just stay pat going into next season, even though on paper that might be the logical thing to do. The bad psychological ju-ju would be just too much.

So, knowing Cuban, the only thing that makes sense is a big splashy trade. There's no way to get value for Dirk now. You're not going to get much for Stackhouse or Terry. The most likely thing is a trade of someone like Howard and/or Harris plus picks and whatever for an aging horse like KG or JKidd.

Be a very interesting off season for Mav Fan.

mavsbandwagon01
05-04-2007, 01:24 AM
I hate to say "I told you so" but stretch, ponky, dirk4mvp, Dirk Nowtizki (poster), Shank, pussyface, and mavsfan100... I didn't just rip on those Mavs players for my own health this year or to piss you all off. I was actually trying to make a valid point that personalities, team chemistry, and a will to win are more important in the playoffs than simple X and O's and stats like who grabs the most rebounds.

I don't know if the Suns have it against the Spurs, but I certaintly feel pretty strongly that a few guys out there (Bell, Nash, and Amare) have the brutal combination of leadership and tenacity that the Mavs sorely lacked all season despite their stellar record.

mono, you might already be gone due to the specifications of your bet, but you were the first to go out on a limb and say "Dump Dirk" and you're probably right.

I'll watch the series because it should be great basketball. Don't know wether to Pull for Nash or Fin though. Probably Fin, though I think the Suns will win. I disagree with dumping dirk though. He was usually pretty loose in the playoffs till Avery showed up. Although I'll be the first to admit Avery made Dirk a much better all around player. Dirk's general game has benefited more from Avery than anyone else on the team. I think Avery pushes the wrong buttons in the playoffs. Before Avery, Dirk was always better in the playoffs, now he's worse.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Yeah props to the mav fans that have been on this board all season long. Fuck the n00bs though.

mavsbandwagon01
05-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah props to the mav fans that have been on this board all season long. Fuck the n00bs though.

Stay classy San Antonio

ShoogarBear
05-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah props to the mav fans that have been on this board all season long. Except the ones that have been on this board all season long (well, after the first four regular season games anyway), but then stopped posting after game 3 of the playoffs.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Stay classy San Antonio

Fuck the n00bs though.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 08:31 AM
yeah well - im still a Mavs fan. will be til i die... i'm not at all hurt/shocked by the way the game went... i picked up on the loss the first 5 mins of the game when all we had were 3 pt shots and had no desire to drive. i still stuck it out and watched it til the end - down to the last GS bucket... down to the benchwarmers comin in and even them gettin fouled!

but... with that said - i'm still gonna watch the playoffs. Mavs will be watching with me... oh well... at first i was upset about it, but now its like - they didnt even look like they tried, so i'm not mad. our mvp - where was he? i dunno... he was no where to be found...

so i'm proud of GS... i think im startin to crush on SJAX too... something about those dark lips...

ponky
05-04-2007, 08:35 AM

lol, your little two-timing mvp and his two all-star sidekicks aren't getting a sniff of the wcf this year so keep up the smack, you have about a week and a half left

703 Spurz
05-04-2007, 08:35 AM

OK as far as I remember, yes you beat us last year, but are you saying we've never beaten you before? You act as if you've owned the Spurs forever.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, wrong. Enjoy fishing dickweed

picnroll
05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Only thing I don't like about the Mavs is Cuban. Take him away and I'd feel bad for them. It was painful watching Dirk in the post game conference.

JMarkJohns
05-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Only thing I don't like about the Mavs is Cuban. Take him away and I'd feel bad for them. It was painful watching Dirk in the post game conference.

Same here. No Cuban, they'd be one of the handful of teams I could pull for.

ducks
05-04-2007, 08:44 AM
cuban and terry and aj
get rid of them I might not mind dallas

ponky
05-04-2007, 08:44 AM

when i saw dirk in that post game conference, the maternal instinct in me must've taken over. i was telling my bf that sometimes, rooting for the mavs is like having a kid who pees in his pants at school!

StylisticS
05-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Bam. Posting. Didn't sleep for hours, though. But will never stop rooting for my teams.

nkdlunch
05-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Cuban is the cancer of the team. I don't know, but Dallas will never win anything as long as he's owner. or he has to go to a psychologist and change his attitute. fucking moron!

Shank
05-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Alright, I guess I'll use this thread to spill some thoughts.

I still love them, but fuck these guys. I can stand by and defend a team that goes out there, give it their all and gets killed at the final buzzer. But to have to stick up for that soft performance and chokejob - no way. That was pathetic and the blame goes mainly on Dirk, but the whole squad deserves to be dumped on.

MAJOR, MAJOR props to the Warriors. Those guys are fierce and I will be quite interested to see how the fare in the 2nd round and beyond. They're a blast to watch and make some incredible shots. Their late season surge has been nothing short of phenomenal.

I'll be very interested to see what moves are made in the offseason. I've got this feeling that Cuban hates losing so much that he'll try to make a big splash. And on this Cuban thing - nice going, douchebag. Damn near every player and coach you've let go in your time in Dallas is either still playing or has gone on to win a ring already. Don Nelson shoved it up your ass. His squad looked like it was solely put together to beat yours and - holy shit - it did just that. And in embarrassing fashion.

So I'm not labeled as a fairweather, I'll give a heads-up right now and say I've got a huge weekend ahead and will be on vacation next week.

StylisticS
05-04-2007, 09:22 AM
I'll be very interested to see what moves are made in the offseason. I've got this feeling that Cuban hates losing so much that he'll try to make a big splash. And on this Cuban thing - nice going, douchebag. Damn near every player and coach you've let go in your time in Dallas is either still playing or has gone on to win a ring already. Don Nelson shoved it up your ass. His squad looked like it was solely put together to beat yours and - holy shit - it did just that. And in embarrassing fashion.

So I'm not labeled as a fairweather, I'll give a heads-up right now and say I've got a huge weekend ahead and will be on vacation next week.
Not only coach, but player. Every player that he has let go is going out of his way to embarass him. Nash, Finley, and Nelson have nothing against the Avery, the players, Donnie, or anybody else on the Mavs organization but Cuban. It's embarassing enough to make me say he needs to go away. I maybe speaking out of frustration right now. But every player or coach he has let walked away comes back to haunt him.

mabber
05-04-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm very disappointed...but I'll still be the same fan I was since day 1 of the organization. In the end it's just basketball and I'm glad I have the ability to keep that in perspective. I'm looking forward to the Spurs/Suns and Warriors/Rockets-Jazz series.

mFFL03
05-04-2007, 09:29 AM
I still support the team and what they do...but they deserved to lose if we played college basketball like we did last night.

The blame starts at the top and trickles down. Avery needs to be held accountable, asst. coaches need to be held accountable, Dirk, Terry, Howard, the whole squad.

That was embarrassing to watch last night....the only thing that would make me feel better is to have the Warriors win it all now.

Shank
05-04-2007, 09:31 AM
You won't beat ANY team in the league playing like they played last night and through most of the series. The Bobcats and Celtics would have given them a run if they were going to shoot around 35%.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 09:31 AM
I still love them, but fuck these guys. I can stand by and defend a team that goes out there, give it their all and gets killed at the final buzzer. But to have to stick up for that soft performance and chokejob - no way. That was pathetic and the blame goes mainly on Dirk, but the whole squad deserves to be dumped on.

MAJOR, MAJOR props to the Warriors. Those guys are fierce and I will be quite interested to see how the fare in the 2nd round and beyond. They're a blast to watch and make some incredible shots. Their late season surge has been nothing short of phenomenal.

I agree. They looked lost on the court from the opening tip IMO, the party of 3's is what made me know the game was over and that was 1rst qt. I almost turned it off - knowing where it was heading... but I tuff'd it out. And PROPS to BD for being a beast, RICH for killin em from the corners, BARNES - that was a bad ass dunk on DIRK yo! and SJAX with his weird lookin self- see me sometime... :smokin :makeout :)

picnroll
05-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Not only coach, but player. Every player that he has let go is going out of his way to embarass him. Nash, Finley, and Nelson have nothing against the Avery, the players, Donnie, or anybody else on the Mavs organization but Cuban. It's embarassing enough to make me say he needs to go away. I maybe speaking out of frustration right now. But every player or coach he has let walked away comes back to haunt him.
Don't forget Van Exel's help. If Pop had accepted the fact he sucked and gone out at trade deadline to pick up a decent backup PG the Mavs likley would have never gotten past the Spurs last playoffs. So you owe one to Van Suckage.

fitzgerald
05-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Dirk has to go. He has proven to not be a leader. Why go down that path again? Get what you can for him now. You also have to question Avery. He has a talented squad and has failed two years in a row. How long are you going to give him? He complains about the team becoming "jumpshot happy" but he allowed it to continue since last year. Either the team ignores him or he doesn't know what he is doing. That is why Popovich gets my respect, he keeps his teams focused. Saw him jump down Parker's throat during a Spurs run the other day. That is a championship coach. You guys better appreciate him. One last thing, Cuban is a cancer. He may spend money but he created a terrible image for Dallas. I will root for the Spurs rest of the way.

Shank
05-04-2007, 09:57 AM
He doesn't have to go, but we have to realize that he won't take you to the promised land alone.

He's John Elway before Terrell Davis came around.

mFFL03
05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
exactly.....and when stackhouse leaves, who is going to be the guy on the court with the biggest balls?

Howard has tiny, tiny glimpses of it......other than that? no one right now

Terry did his thing last year, but trade him. We need someone bigger meaner and an inside presence....or at least a guy who can play dirty D

Holmes_Fans
05-04-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm here.

StylisticS
05-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Terry did his thing last year, but trade him. We need someone bigger meaner and an inside presence....or at least a guy who can play dirty D
Trade him? To what? He is making 11 million for the next 5 years. Who in the hell will take that? As bad as I was against having Iverson coming to Dallas. Boy do I regret that thinking now. He has the toughness and the heart in his one body than the entire Mavs franchise.

Cherry
05-04-2007, 10:16 AM

:tu

ponky
05-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Alright, I guess I'll use this thread to spill some thoughts.

Just curious, like who? Can't think of one who has a ring but then my brain is frazzled. Finley may be the first but that hasn't happened yet. Nelson's not getting a ring this year. Nash won't get one. Raja Bell? Juwan Howard? Darrell Armstrong? I hear what you're saying, I'm just curious about who you're referring to that has a ring.

Shank
05-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Antoine Walker. It's minor and I know he wouldn't have done jack in Dallas, but it's still a name.

Just like the Rangers, you could make a nice team out of the guys the Mavericks have let walk in the past few years.

ponky
05-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Antoine Walker. It's minor and I know he wouldn't have done jack in Dallas, but it's still a name.

Just like the Rangers, you could make a nice team out of the guys the Mavericks have let walk in the past few years.

lol, yeah...umm, it's a good thing we got rid of walker right? i don't care if he has a ring, he's not a freakin' example to use as an argument of things that cuban fucked up about...as for nash, he left for more money and if the suns don't win a championship this year how many more yers do you give him? dude had a terrible game the other night and while it's too early to tell, i wonder if he's getting a tad bit tired, maybe it was just a fluke game. it would've been nice to keep finley but nobody was saying that in dallas when he was being unproductive, same as in san antonio when he was not producing, he's just clicking at the right time for s.a., nobody could've predicted that. we DID have a nice team out of the guys the mavs have let go the past few years, they got close every year for a couple of years and made it to the wcf once before getting bumped in six games

i do think cuban has his nose in too much of the f.o. stuff and he's quick to overtweak everything when things go wrong but using the whole "you didn't know what you had until it was gone" argument is just a cop out for the frustration that mavs fans feel now.

mffl89
05-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Look on the bright side:

1. Hopefully Dirk can improve his game so that he will be able to counter any defense.
2. The entire Mavs organization can work harder than they did after last year's finals because they lost in the first round this year.
3. Mavs have more time to rest and recuperate.

clambake
05-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Walker is a perfect example. He represents the albatross that hangs around the mavs neck. Even a scrub gets a ring to shove in our face. It's not about talent with walker. It's about the mavs fate.

bulletedge
05-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Pathetic. Lame. Gutless. Disappointing. Not surprising. All of these words (and a few more) come to mind.

Bottom line- Dallas collectively has no guts or heart. Dirk? Search all you want and you'll never find where I posted that he should be the MVP...because he isn't. Guess he proved that, huh? But every one of the Mavs needs to look in the mirror and accept the blame for the drubbing they got from GS.

But, I'll still be a fan of the Mavs just as I have been since 1980. And, after all, this IS just the NBA...purely entertainment. So it really isn't a big deal one way or the other. And it sets us up for an entertaining Mavs offseason and next regular season. How will they respond...if they respond at all.

Good luck to the remaining teams. Suns-Spurs should be interesting. And I gotta' admit I love the Bulls as a huge underdog. If I wasn't a Mavs fan I would have been pulling like crazy for GS...'cause I always root for the underdog.

See ya' guys next year. Its been fun.

2centsworth
05-04-2007, 10:50 AM
lol, your little two-timing mvp and his two all-star sidekicks aren't getting a sniff of the wcf this year so keep up the smack, you have about a week and a half left
don't make the pain any worse than it is. 3 titles should mean something to you. Until your team understands that they will never accomplish anything except lucking out in a 7 game series against the spurs. That's your only claim to fame.

ATXSPUR
05-04-2007, 10:54 AM

Im sorry. I was under the impression that we played the mavs in more series than just the 06 one. Silly me.

ponky
05-04-2007, 10:56 AM
don't make the pain any worse than it is. 3 titles should mean something to you. Until your team understands that they will never accomplish anything except lucking out in a 7 game series against the spurs. That's your only claim to fame.

how is my response to a suns fan relelvant to your post? three titles DOES mean something to me...it means the suns will get whooped once again by the spurs come sunday

"lucking out"...nice try, don't confuse the warriors win with the spurs loss over the mavs

2centsworth
05-04-2007, 11:11 AM
how is my response to a suns fan relelvant to your post? three titles DOES mean something to me...it means the suns will get whooped once again by the spurs come sunday
my bad.

"lucking out"...nice try, don't confuse the warriors win with the spurs loss over the mavs going back and forth and worthless series is dumb. Mavs should shake it off because losing in the 1st is no better or worse than losing in the Finals IMO. Only one team wins each year.

ponky
05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
my bad.

going back and forth and worthless series is dumb. Mavs should shake it off because losing in the 1st is no better or worse than losing in the Finals IMO. Only one team wins each year.

that's cool, and i agree with you. at least they won't have all that *pressure* on them next year because everyone will be laughing at them....ah yes, just like the good old days of a couple of years ago with the *soft* mavs! :lol

2centsworth
05-04-2007, 11:19 AM
that's cool, and i agree with you. at least they won't have all that *pressure* on them next year because everyone will be laughing at them....ah yes, just like the good old days of a couple of years ago with the *soft* mavs! :lol
truly, when the spurs lose in the Post Season I prefer it to be early so that they can get rest. Maybe I think that way because the spurs are "old"er.

ShoogarBear
05-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Only thing I don't like about the Mavs is Cuban. Take him away and I'd feel bad for them. It was painful watching Dirk in the post game conference.I'm guessing that sums up the feelings of about 50% of Spur fans, especially since AJ is coaching.

2centsworth
05-04-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm guessing that sums up the feelings of about 50% of Spur fans, especially since AJ is coaching.
I think we can add Jason Terry and Jerry Stackhouse to the mix. Everyone else on that team I like, but I do think Jason Terry is a horrible influence. He reminds me of Jamie Kennedy's Malibu's Most Hated.

ponky
05-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I think we can add Jason Terry and Jerry Stackhouse to the mix. Everyone else on that team I like, but I do think Jason Terry is a horrible influence. He reminds me of Jamie Kennedy's Malibu's Most Hated.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of JET, mostly because of his inconsistent play and the fact that the Mavs sorely need a true PG. Harris isn't going to be the future PG for the Mavs, I just don't see it and his trial/rookie period has expired. Despite the occasional glimpse of hope, he doesn't find shots for the others, makes too many mistakes in terms of lazy layups and turnovers, and is foul prone which benches him for stretches a time.

I know lots of people don't like Stack but I'd keep him...he's the best thing coming off the bench and has ice in his veins which makes people hate him because he likes to talk smack but we need at least one guy like that.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't mind getting rid of JET, mostly because of his inconsistent play and the fact that the Mavs sorely need a true PG. Harris isn't going to be the future PG for the Mavs, I just don't see it and his trial/rookie period has expired. Despite the occasional glimpse of hope, he doesn't find shots for the others, makes too many mistakes in terms of lazy layups and turnovers, and is foul prone which benches him for stretches a time.

I know lots of people don't like Stack but I'd keep him...he's the best thing coming off the bench and has ice in his veins which makes people hate him because he likes to talk smack but we need at least one guy like that.

I concur with all of these assessments. I dont see why ppl dislike Stack so much, but I'll take him over alot of other ppl to come off the bench. But is Stack gonna stay - seein as how he wants more PT...? just a question. Harris - has been on my last nerves most of this yr and I kept it to myself hopin for some improvement. But dude has no shot that is reliable, not even his layups are reliable.... and thass sad!!! Terry - I think if he would settle into the 2 guard position and we got a REAL PG he might turn out to be okay, but I would still shoot him the dueces at the first opportunity for something better.

Findog
05-04-2007, 12:48 PM
The only problem is the cap situation. We have no cap flexibility for years because Dirk, Damp and Terry are locked up through 10-11. Stack's a FA and I love what he brings to this team, but if his salary slot can be given to somebody out there that can play with their back to the basket, then I make that tradeoff.

As far as this summer goes, our only avenue for improvement is the MLE and trading from the core. Maybe "blowing it up" isn't the answer but standing pat sure as hell aint. You just can't bring back this team intact and all of the bad psychological mojo that comes with it to training camp in October.

If we do trade Dirk, we should take our time and not start panicking and making phone calls as soon as the Finals are over. Otherwise it's a buyer's market. His trade value has surely taken a hit, but he would instantly turn any Leastern team into a playoff team in that conference, and that's where you would want to send him anyway.

At least the silver lining for next year there is no pressure to win or do anything since nothing will be expected of us.

Suns>Spurs
05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Trade Howard for Paul Pierce

Findog
05-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Trade him? To what? He is making 11 million for the next 5 years. Who in the hell will take that? As bad as I was against having Iverson coming to Dallas. Boy do I regret that thinking now. He has the toughness and the heart in his one body than the entire Mavs franchise.

You never know...we moved LaFrentz, we can move Terry. For what he gives you, it's not a terrible contract, but it is a bad one.

The way I see it...no matter what happens in the regular season, nobody will have any expectations for us next year, and that's the way it should be. We can use the season to evaluate Harris and see if he can make the leap to frontline starter from promising youngster. We can try to get Diop to work at developing any kind of an offensive game at all, to better counter the kind of small ball the Warriors like to play...hell, if we had had Juwan Freakin' Howard in this series to post guys up, it might've been different. We don't need a Duncan or a Shaq, just somebody that can play with their back to the basket and punish a team like Golden State for playing five 6'7 wings at the same time. NOBODY on our team could do that.

Next year is a transition/evaluation year, to see what we have in Harris and Diop, to see how much more of a leap Howard can take, and maybe move Dirk if the right deal presents itself. There is just too much psychological baggage to not make some changes.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 12:55 PM
@SUNS>SPURS - now thass plain silly. i'd never give up Howard.

mardigan
05-04-2007, 12:56 PM
^ now thass plain silly. i'd never give up Howard.
Howard was the Mavs best player in the series

Suns>Spurs
05-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Pierce can play in the post.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 12:57 PM
... yeah but Howard pretty much carried the Mavs this postseason - y give him up?

shoot! MARDI...

mavs>spurs2
05-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Well i'm still a mavs fan, but never really liked Dirk and sure as hell don't right about now. I don't know if trading him is the answer or not, but we definately need a much better leader.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 01:11 PM
yeah we need a leader, i would trade dirk if it was for something as valuable if not more valuable than him... but for draft picks or some random players... i'll pass. i think trading JET and another person could get a decent 2nd scoring option in... and i think Dirk just needs to step up and realize how great a player he could be.

mabber
05-04-2007, 01:19 PM

I disagree...I think Harris will be the Mav's PG for years to come. I think he's only continued to improve each season and being more consistent is one of the last things he has to learn. We'll see if he ever develops a decent outside shot but I'm sure it will improve.

Islymore
05-04-2007, 01:32 PM
I disagree...I think Harris will be the Mav's PG for years to come. I think he's only continued to improve each season and being more consistent is one of the last things he has to learn. We'll see if he ever develops a decent outside shot but I'm sure it will improve.

Oh Mabber... You give me hope...

While I would like to believe you... I dont understand how he hasnt developed a decent shot yet... Shouldnt that be one of the first things you learn??

dirk4mvp
05-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm still here.

I fell asleep at halftime last night. Woke up this morning and was like DAMN!

And I'll be damned, I wanted to watch Rome is burning today but some horseracing stuff is on. :drunk

StylisticS
05-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Harris really needs to improve on his jumpshooting. Even when TJ Ford came out the league, his knock was his jumpshot and he improved drastically since he's been in the NBA. Devin needs to do the same. Also, he likes to pass, and he kows how to pass. He can easily be a guy tha can average 7 assists per game. But he makes toooooo many bad decisions.

'So I ask all Mavs fans in this thread now. Who do you REALISTICALLY see leaving the team. I hear what you are saying Findog. But I don't think Terry is going anywhere. Would Cuban be a nice start so every body can stop having a vendetta against us. :lol