PDA

View Full Version : A Mavs Eulogy

SenorSpur
05-04-2007, 01:43 AM
As I take a brief commerical break from laughing at yet another Mavs meltdown (second year in a row), I want to give props to some of the Mavs fans on this board.

Most of you Mavs fans on this board are fairly reasonsable and make for very spirited banter. You know who you are. I feel for you guys at this moment. Most of you stayed around, didn't run and hide, and "faced the music" and criticism. Big ups to you all.

However everytime I see the blush red mug of that jack-ass owner of yours, I start back laughing again.

flipcritic
05-04-2007, 01:50 AM
As I take a brief commerical break from laughing at yet another Mavs meltdown (second year in a row), I want to give props to some of the Mavs fans on this board.

Most of you Mavs fans on this board are fairly reasonsable and make for very spirited banter. You know who you are. I feel for you guys at this moment.

However everytime I see the blush red mug of that jack-ass owner of yours, I start back laughing again.

Hear hear. I'm happy they the Mavs lost, but props to those fans who stuck by them. We've suffered heartbreaking losses too. I really feel for the non-trollish Mavs fans.

Louie Vega
05-04-2007, 01:55 AM
I really feel for the non-trollish Mavs fans.

Fuck 'em!!!!!
:downspin:

boutons_
05-04-2007, 01:57 AM
"non-trollish Mavs fans."

oxymoron

saporvida
05-04-2007, 02:06 AM
what the 2007 nba champs the mavs lost? oh what the hell!!!? what about the dynasty??

ps: here we go... SPURS go...