PDA

View Full Version : Where was Rasho down the Stretch??!!

technoloid
11-23-2004, 02:09 AM
Why was Horry in there instead? Rasho was playing well today. He certainly couldn't have done any worse than "Fresh Prince". Has Horry done anything thus far this season to justify why he should be in the game during crunch time? Rasho is the teams second best rebounder and I'd rather have him guarding the paint than Horry. You have to respect his shot blocking. Does anyone fear Horry when driving to the bucket?? I would have rather had Malik in there than someone who's living of deeds he did years ago. Horry looks old!!!
If you ask me Pop made a bad call.

Atleast Dallas didn't gain any ground on us.

timvp
11-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Malik or Rasho coming down the stretch.

Please.

:pctoss

johnny00
11-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Why was Horry in there instead? Rasho was playing well today. He certainly couldn't have done any worse than "Fresh Prince". Has Horry done anything thus far this season to justify why he should be in the game during crunch time? Rasho is the teams second best rebounder and I'd rather have him guarding the paint than Horry. You have to respect his shot blocking. Does anyone fear Horry when driving to the bucket?? I would have rather had Malik in there than someone who's living of deeds he did years ago. Horry looks old!!!
If you ask me Pop made a bad call. Agreed, as I stated in another thread Pop seems to pitch a tent over this guy and for the life of me I can't figure out why. Rasho and Rose have proven what they can do so far during the season, but he (Pop) continually trusts Horry during 4th quarter situations... what has he done this year to merit this???.WHY DID WE EVEN SIGN THIS GUY TO ANOTHER CONTRACT??? (sorry about that, I'm still upset over the defense he played against his buddy Kobe in the .04 game, and believe me if he would have put his body on Kobe instead of playing matador defense on him there would have NEVER been an .04 shot!!!) If anything this shows eiher how stubborn Pop can be or his inability to recognize poor coaching decsions, and I seriously do not believe it is the latter.

BigVee
11-23-2004, 09:53 AM
You are absolutely right. Horry has lost a lot. Rose looks good, Rasho looks good. They are the future and the present. 2 of the 3 losses are on Pop. Okay that is three threads where I have blasted the coaching. Pop needs to look in the mirror when screaming.

ChumpDumper
11-23-2004, 06:34 PM
I haven't looked at the numbers, but I'm sure Malik is more productive than Rasho per minute on the boards. Otherwise your point is well-taken.

timvp
11-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Per 48 minutes rebounding numbers:

Rose 13.6
Rasho 12.5
Horry 6.6

Horry has been playing horrible this year. Those rebounding numbers are pitiful ... for a small forward. If I see him in another fourth quarter, I'm going to puke.

ALVAREZ6
11-23-2004, 06:41 PM
I'd go with Malik, i like him, he knows how to score and what shots to pick....

I don't know, i think Pop is losin it, he needs a little extra kick in the but to wake him up and gather this team together

xcoriate
11-24-2004, 12:21 AM
Fire Pop?

Come on people we are going to lose some, think rationally

cmurek
11-24-2004, 08:23 AM
I think the Horry is too old for this shit to be in a final quarter!

Notorious H.O.P.
11-24-2004, 02:45 PM
We coddled Hedo all season last year and gave him every opportunity to build his confidence, why can't we do the same with Rasho? Yes, to some extent he's been handled with kid gloves also, but he's not going to be confident if the team doesn't show confidence in him. The other day Rasho played the most fourth quarted minutes we've seen in a while and he delivered with a couple of clutch jumpers. You don't want to put someone in when the game is on the line simply to "build their confidence" but when your other option is Robert Horry, then I'm all for throwing Rasho into that fire. Get over it Pop. Horry's clutchness is gone. Give our starting center the time and opportunity he needs and deserves. Sow the seeds of future prosperity instead of just picking up dried fruit off the ground.

violentkitten
11-24-2004, 02:54 PM
fuck rasho

Slo spurs fan
11-24-2004, 03:12 PM
fuck rasho
Oh yes! This is really great and smart post! STFU!

violentkitten
11-24-2004, 03:22 PM
dont get mad

Slo spurs fan
11-24-2004, 03:44 PM
dont get pussy

violentkitten
11-24-2004, 03:45 PM
thats your problem

get some and youll lighten up

Slo spurs fan
11-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Allready got one! :spin

ALVAREZ6
11-24-2004, 04:50 PM
violent pussy has the most pointless posts, and i dont know why he even bothers his time in here.
But then again, he probably has no friends so he has all the time in the world to be bored.

violentkitten
11-24-2004, 06:22 PM
alvarez manu just called and he said to tell me to stop using his pic

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-24-2004, 06:37 PM
alvarez manu just called and he said to tell me to stop using his pic

Manu's a cat?

Useruser666
11-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Manu's a cat?

el gato