PDA

View Full Version : Hurting yet humbled....

Dirk Nowitzki
05-04-2007, 03:04 AM
:depressed :depressed :depressed I am soooo heartbroken. This hurts alot. My heart was in so much pain. I was getting to watch the game at the movie tavern but they turned it off and started spiderman 3 right at midnight (It was 99-75 with 5 minutes left). BTW great movie and I just got back from the theaters. Props to Golden State they earned this series. Winner of spurs/suns is going to the finals obviously. No excuses. We got our asses kicked. I am an arrogant homer I wont deny that. I love my team so much that I defend them a little too much its hard to control that. I still want to post here but I am going to try to be a lot more humble then ever now. I enjoy this message board. Best of luck to the spurs and to the suns. Golden State is a fucking good team no doubt about it. :depressed :depressed :depressed

dav4463
05-04-2007, 03:05 AM
You are cordially invited to join the Spurs bandwagon. You won't be disappointed as often! GO SPURS GO !!!

SAtown
05-04-2007, 03:06 AM
:depressed :depressed :depressed I am soooo heartbroken. This hurts alot. My heart was in so much pain. I was getting to watch the game at the movie tavern but they turned it off and started spiderman 3 right at midnight (It was 99-75 with 5 minutes left). BTW great movie and I just got back from the theaters. Props to Golden State they earned this series. Winner of spurs/suns is going to the finals obviously. No excuses. We got our asses kicked. I am an arrogant homer I wont deny that. I love my team so much that I defend them a little too much its hard to control that. I still want to post here but I am going to try to be a lot more humble then ever now. I enjoy this message board. Best of luck to the spurs and to the suns. Golden State is a fucking good team no doubt about it. :depressed :depressed :depressed

.................................................. ............................
.................................................. ..........................
.................................................. .......................
.................................................. .................
.................................................. ............
.................................................. .......
.................................................. ...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Amarelooms
05-04-2007, 03:08 AM

Ahh you are about to be flammed man. Take cover. The Mavs just didn;t have the weapons to either stop or outscore the Warriors. No post up player...Centers cant score...Buckner and George are AWFUL, Terry was BAD, Dirk did not show up....he just can't play against quick 6'7" players...just not his game to get in the blocks and bang in the post. So the Warriors were just the better team. Let;s hope the Mavs can re-tool for next year. Cheer up it;s only basketball man :elephant

timvp
05-04-2007, 03:08 AM
Oh, he was at the movie theatre.

That explains it.

Dirk Nowitzki
05-04-2007, 03:17 AM
Oh, he was at the movie theatre.

That explains it.

Look at my posts from yesterday LJ. I purchased tix to see spiderman 3. Believe me or dont believe me but I am here now admitting up to the truth. Laugh, crack jokes, give me hell. Karma is a bitch so I deserve it. I talked ALOT of shit this year and my team couldnt back it up. Just lay it on me. I deserve to suffer the consequences of my actions.

angel_luv
05-04-2007, 03:20 AM
You do and we will. :)

MannyIsGod
05-04-2007, 03:21 AM
:depressed :depressed :depressed I am soooo heartbroken. This hurts alot. My heart was in so much pain. I was getting to watch the game at the movie tavern but they turned it off and started spiderman 3 right at midnight (It was 99-75 with 5 minutes left). BTW great movie and I just got back from the theaters. Props to Golden State they earned this series. Winner of spurs/suns is going to the finals obviously. No excuses. We got our asses kicked. I am an arrogant homer I wont deny that. I love my team so much that I defend them a little too much its hard to control that. I still want to post here but I am going to try to be a lot more humble then ever now. I enjoy this message board. Best of luck to the spurs and to the suns. Golden State is a fucking good team no doubt about it. :depressed :depressed :depressedBitches get slapped. Tell me how much it hurts again?

SAtown
05-04-2007, 03:21 AM
Look at my posts from yesterday LJ. I purchased tix to see spiderman 3. Believe me or dont believe me but I am here now admitting up to the truth. Laugh, crack jokes, give me hell. Karma is a bitch so I deserve it. I talked ALOT of shit this year and my team couldnt back it up. Just lay it on me. I deserve to suffer the consequences of my actions.

:violin

Supergirl
05-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Nah, I appreciate an honest fan. I am sympathetic. This really sucks for Dallas fans everywhere. Your team let you down.

joeyjfive
05-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Its hard to feel bad for Mavs fans because if this had happened to the Spurs, I know it would be equally as embarassing and the taunts would be non-stop.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Yeah, but the thing about it is, we Spurs fans have been through Championship runs already, as well as the excruciating losses, playoff eliminations. So it's not actually something we can truly grasp, as far as empathy goes for Mavs fans--no matter how hard we try to put ourselves in their shoes..

(is it bad that I started sadistically grinning when pointing that out?)

JamStone
05-04-2007, 07:54 AM
You (the poster, not the real Dirk) are the reason for your team losing. You suck.

Horry For 3!
05-04-2007, 08:11 AM
:lmao I told your stupid ass that the Mavs didn't have a chance to win in Oakland.

Sec24Row7
05-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Hey, at least you legitimately got your ass beat instead of the refs bailing out a 2-13 closeout game BITCH every time he touched the ball and your team getting beaten on the Freethrow line.

Last year's trip to the finals was a an abomination that every NBA fan will now see.

The Mavericks are the 3rd best team in Texas.

Go Fuck Yourself.

Budkin
05-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Stick around Dirk... I respect the fact that you came on here and admitted all that. Yes you were obnoxious and trollish many times this season but your psychic mav win threads also cracked me up. In the end Karma did indeed pay you back... but that's how you learn.