PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

danger
05-04-2007, 04:02 AM
from the bay and happy for warriors...
I am disappointed that the Spurs will not get a chance to face the Mavs in the playoffs. If it wasnt for the Ginobili heart breaking foul we would of been in the finals. We came back from 3-1 deficit and all those BS calls so it would of been awesome for them to match up again. SUCKS.

kris
05-04-2007, 04:06 AM
Look at it this way: This just validates the refs won that series for them anyways.

Mavs don't get their BS calls and this is about what you can count on.

ArgSpursFan
05-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Look at it this way: This just validates the refs won that series for them anyways.

Mavs don't get their BS calls and this is about what you can count on.
you know what?you are damn right.And I think the refs changed the way they called for the Mavs, right after the game Timmy got rejected vs Dallas,and Joey got suspended.So right after that game,NO MORE BS CALLS FOR THE MAVS

word
05-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Deeper problems than that for the Mavs. There's something wrong with that team. Zero cohesion. Zero passion. They're a broken team right now.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Avery called them weird.

some_user86
05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
I think Jason Terry will be traded this summer. He just isn't that good to be paid that much money.

Nowitzki said that he'll work on his post-up game, which he admitted was his weakest.

I think they are going to need some serious pieces and some time to gel before they will be a REAL challenge to us again.

That will leave the Suns as our main competition for the next few years.

NBA Junkie
05-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Oh, you know some idiot out there will suggest that the Spurs will need another asterisk next to their name if they win the title since they never got the chance to beat the mighty Mavs.

sribb43
05-04-2007, 06:08 AM
I am disappointed that the Spurs will not get a chance to face the Mavs in the playoffs. If it wasnt for the Ginobili heart breaking foul we would of been in the finals. We came back from 3-1 deficit and all those BS calls so it would of been awesome for them to match up again. SUCKS.

Quit bringing up the 3-1 defecit and Manu's foul. I can sit here all day and say if jason terry didnt get suspened in game 6, then Mavs would have won 4-2.

travis2
05-04-2007, 06:11 AM
Yeah and if that fucking thug Terry hadn't taken a closed-fist shot at Michael Finley's groin, he wouldn't have been suspended.

How do you type with your head that far up your ass?

sribb43
05-04-2007, 06:20 AM
Yeah and if that fucking thug Terry hadn't taken a closed-fist shot at Michael Finley's groin, he wouldn't have been suspended.

How do you type with your head that far up your ass?

And if Stack would have made that 3 at the end of game 1, Mavs would have swept the series, come on know, we can go on all day with WHAT IF"S

travis2
05-04-2007, 06:21 AM
So how about you stop?

spursfan09
05-04-2007, 07:10 AM
And if Stack would have made that 3 at the end of game 1, Mavs would have swept the series, come on know, we can go on all day with WHAT IF"S

How do you sweep a team that beat you the first game? Quit being dillustional

GrandeDavid
05-04-2007, 07:12 AM

I'm not sure the Spurs will make it past Phoenix, and I mean that as no disrespect toward my team and fellow fans, but seriously! Phoenix is the favorite in the upcoming series, so I, personally, could care less about looking beyond the opponent at hand.

ATRAIN
05-04-2007, 07:27 AM

How about WHAT if the Mavs hadnt choked against Miami, OR WHAT if they hadn't choked against GOLDEN STATE hahahha, sucks to be you right now.....