PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Spurs!

DallasFan
05-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Bring the title back to Texas! It looks like it won't ever be in North Texas, buit at least in Texas. Glad to see you guys have a team that doesn't choke.

What a friggin' joke of a team...

Suns>Spurs
05-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Texas :rolleyes

DallasFan
05-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Texas :rolleyes

Arizona :hang

LilMissSPURfect
05-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Bring the title back to Texas! It looks like it won't ever be in North Texas, buit at least in Texas. Glad to see you guys have a team that doesn't choke.

What a friggin' joke of a team...

my deepest condolences but you're supposed to bleed blue

LilMissSPURfect
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
after the stabbing last season .......I blead black with silver streaks and sorry but no way u could get blue outta me......

Suns>Spurs
05-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Spurs fans hate you why the hell would you root for them?

Lonestar
05-04-2007, 01:01 PM

American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!!

Thanks Mavs Fan!! I'm sure they'll give it everything they've got.

baseline bum
05-04-2007, 01:02 PM

True. I don't get it either.

MadDog73
05-04-2007, 01:03 PM

Why the Hell would anyone root for the Suns?

BTW, most Spurs fans don't hate Dallas. There's nothing worth hating.

I'd actually have rooted for Dallas against Golden State, if not for asshole Cuban.

Suns>Spurs
05-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Why the Hell would anyone root for the Suns?

BTW, most Spurs fans don't hate Dallas. There's nothing worth hating.

I'd actually have rooted for Dallas against Golden State, if not for asshole Cuban.

have you seen all the threads about the Mavs here?

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2007, 01:11 PM

Mavs fans are more forgiving than we are. Plus our owner never insulted their town

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2007, 01:12 PM
have you seen all the threads about the Mavs here?

Thats a product of cuban/bitch mavs fans. That is the mavs fans that are bitches.

PhxDog
05-04-2007, 01:42 PM
...and the Lakers/Spurs/Mavs axis is finally complete. :)

conversekid
05-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I'd actually have rooted for Dallas against Golden State, if not for asshole Cuban

Mostly true... I used to like the Mavs. Finley was always my favorite player and I rooted for him to win - except when playing against us. Cuban changed all that.

Suns>Spurs
05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Mavs fans are more forgiving than we are. Plus our owner never insulted their town

what did Cuban say?

Suck My Blurr
05-04-2007, 03:27 PM
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!!

Thanks Mavs Fan!! I'm sure they'll give it everything they've got.

Is this George W. Bush? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

http://attachments.wetpaintserv.us/QH4oBlj%24trSvLBldI2BoRw%3D%3D17064

LEONARD
05-04-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm definitely looking fwd to Spurs - Suns... :fro

MoSpur
05-04-2007, 04:03 PM
I have to agree that Mark Cuban is the one that has caused me to dislike the Mavs so much. Jason Terry too.

5ToolMan
05-04-2007, 06:44 PM
what did Cuban say?an

Cuban has talked $hit about San Antonio including the Riverwalk, the citizens and expecially the women, whom he has insulted with childish insults.

DallasFan
05-04-2007, 08:17 PM

Why would I root for them? Well, I don't take things personally and not all of them hate the Mavs...maybe Cuban though.

I've always rooted for the Spurs when they're playing the Lakers, or whoever in the WCF and Finals. Just a Texas thing I guess...in a way, I hope Nash plays well though. I wish we still had him. he would not have allowed us to lose that series :)

DallasFan
05-04-2007, 08:20 PM
I have to agree that Mark Cuban is the one that has caused me to dislike the Mavs so much. Jason Terry too.

Don't be surprised if neither are back next year.

Cuban is getting tired of the NBA (and the NBA is tired of him).

We will find a true point guard like the Spurs and Suns have (we had a great one). Harris is the closest, but he's not big on the assists.

DallasFan
05-04-2007, 08:22 PM
an

Cuban has talked $hit about San Antonio including the Riverwalk, the citizens and expecially the women, whom he has insulted with childish insults.

He's just trying to rattle everyone..like a dumbass...bulletin board material. Maybe he was just wanting the "hated rivalry" thing.

Just like him talking shit about Nellie not being able to win "the big one". His mouth gets his team in a lot of trouble.

Man of Steel
05-05-2007, 03:59 AM

We don't hate them.

We're simply rivals.

Besides--I think most Mav fans would probably want to see Finley hold up a trophy before Nash or Nellie.

Xylus
05-05-2007, 04:02 AM
...and the Lakers/Spurs/Mavs axis is finally complete. :)
:lol

lefty
05-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Michael Finley wins the 2007 title

Who's watching the clinching game ? the 2 MVP candadates, his former teammates Nash and Dirk ;
not to mention his former coach.
See? they are happy for Findog, and they are celebrating ; Beer !

http://www.bodogbeat.com/archives/dirk_nash_1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/ifpt999/0319nelson6.jpg

Strike
05-05-2007, 04:45 AM
I'm no fan of the Mavericks or 99% of their fans by any stretch of the imagination.

That being said, I give respect to any sports fan who takes their licks and congratulates/respects other teams.

Too many bandwagoners and haters out there that bring the real sports fans down.

DallasFan, your team got worked and your star choked. But at least you have class.

DallasFan
05-06-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm no fan of the Mavericks or 99% of their fans by any stretch of the imagination.

That being said, I give respect to any sports fan who takes their licks and congratulates/respects other teams.

Too many bandwagoners and haters out there that bring the real sports fans down.

DallasFan, your team got worked and your star choked. But at least you have class.

Thanks. I see no way that the Suns can outlast the Spurs. Even had the Spurs lost, I think it would have been a victory in disguise. The Suns have to work very hard for everything. The Spurs should wear them down...

Man of Steel
05-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Props to Dallas Fan.

Climb aboard for the rest of the playoffs--its going to get real intense now.