PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Stretch

spursreport
05-04-2007, 01:54 PM
How about them Mavs stretch? You talked a big game on how perfect the Mavs were and how they would make the finals and win it all. You call out the Suns for their lack of D and praise your bench and claim how great they were. Mavs D is overrated. They need an inside game and they need a leader. Stretch karma is a bitch. You run your mouth about how great your team was and they couldnt even make it out of round 1. Enjoy the offseason motherfucker! :toast

RonMexico
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Yeah, he really is kind of eating it now.

Talking about how all this "didn't matter until June anyways." Like the Mavs themselves, he looked straight past April and May.

stretch
05-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Thats right spursreport, they played like total shit, although I don't recall running my mouth constantly about how "great" my team is, or how they are "perfect". Again, you prove your inability to quote people correctly.

Well Ron, now I'm really pulling for the Suns this series. Let's hope that their defense has improved the way you and other Suns fans said it has, so piece of shit trolls like spursreport can shut the fuck up.

Nashfan
05-04-2007, 05:18 PM
How about them Mavs stretch? You talked a big game on how perfect the Mavs were and how they would make the finals and win it all. You call out the Suns for their lack of D and praise your bench and claim how great they were. Mavs D is overrated. They need an inside game and they need a leader. Stretch karma is a bitch. You run your mouth about how great your team was and they couldnt even make it out of round 1. Enjoy the offseason motherfucker! :toast

I for one wonder wear his chicken butt has run off to. All that bragging he did all year and he cannot show up when his team loses. Karma is a bitch, huh Stretch?? :lol

spursreport
05-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Thats right spursreport, they played like total shit, although I don't recall running my mouth constantly about how "great" my team is, or how they are "perfect". Again, you prove your inability to quote people correctly.

Well Ron, now I'm really pulling for the Suns this series. Let's hope that their defense has improved the way you and other Suns fans said it has, so piece of shit trolls like spursreport can shut the fuck up.
:cry :cry