PDA

View Full Version : Mav Fans--I tip my hat to you

Man of Steel
05-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Dear Mav fans--

I know this series was a bitter pill to swallow.

You can join the Spurs bandwagon (at least for the duration of these playoffs), no questions asked--you will be welcome.

SpursDynasty
05-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Shouldn't be a bitter pill to swallow. They weren't going to win the championship anyway. I'm telling you, this whole "disappointment" is because the Mavs were overrated, overhyped, which sets up high expectations and bigger disappointment, and they're just not that good.

gtownspur
05-05-2007, 12:40 AM
SpursDynasty for Mayor of Dallas!!!

You have my vote!

Extra Stout
05-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Mavs fans can wait in Van Horn for the bandwagon to pass through as it travels to Phoenix.

Shank
05-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Shouldn't be a bitter pill to swallow. They weren't going to win the championship anyway. I'm telling you, this whole "disappointment" is because the Mavs were overrated, overhyped, which sets up high expectations and bigger disappointment, and they're just not that good.

If the Spurs lose the series to the Suns, you will catch so much more shit than anyone else on here. But something tells me you won't be around to see it if that happens.

Dirk41MVP
05-05-2007, 04:38 PM
just because I HATE D'antoni, I will root for SA. I cannot root for D'antoni, I just can't, it's impossible... that however, doesn't make the spurs any gayer, so don't be confused.

WalterBenitez
05-05-2007, 05:27 PM
just because I HATE D'antoni, I will root for SA. I cannot root for D'antoni, I just can't, it's impossible... that however, doesn't make the spurs any gayer, so don't be confused.
:yield A Mav's fan supporting us :dramaquee I've seen everything :clap

MrChug
05-05-2007, 05:35 PM

...beautiful sentiment from a fan of the gayest lamest athlete the sports world has ever seen dontcha think guys?

BigBeezie
05-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Nah, they can support their chokers in Dallas all they want...but I don't want their bad luck touching MY team.

ratm1221
05-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Nah, they can support their chokers in Dallas all they want...but I don't want their bad luck touching MY team.

Go Spurs! :toast

DubMcDub
05-05-2007, 08:04 PM
I too will be rooting for the Spurs, though I have to say I'll probably root for whatever team wins the East in the Finals. Especially if it's the Bulls.

But the Spurs play a quality brand of basketball (read: NOT boring) and I appreciate that.