PDA

View Full Version : Hidden camera of basement WTC on 09/10/01

DeBunkChump
05-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Don't ask how I got the footage just right click, and copy before it disappears.
the hidden camera shows a quick view of a workers camera as he is proud of his work in placing shape charges deep in the basement of the WTC building on Sept 10th 2001.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/WTC-Basement-top-secret.gif

smeagol
05-05-2007, 05:31 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Enough spam.

Phenomanul
05-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Could be any building. I just love these out of context images.... as if they prove anything.

FromWayDowntown
05-05-2007, 01:09 PM
I've completely re-thought everything I ever thought about 9/11. I'm now convinced that Chump, Extra Stout, Random Guy, phenomanual, and others are full of crap and that only dan, mouse, mookie and those in their camp truly know the truth about what happened before and on that fateful day.

I've truly had an epiphany.

DeBunkChump
05-05-2007, 02:28 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/WTC7.gif

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 02:53 PM
:spam:

Nbadan
05-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Even I'm not buying it.

Extra Stout
05-05-2007, 06:57 PM
OK, I fess up. It was me. I did it for the Jews.

The Power Hour
05-05-2007, 08:27 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/wtc-squibs.gif

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Why in the world would a tiny squib be needed once twenty or thirty acres of office building started to fall on top of the rest?

The Power Hour
05-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Why in the world would a tiny squib be needed once twenty or thirty acres of office building started to fall on top of the rest?

have you ever seen a steel frame building collapse? It has never happened.

The shape charges are needed to cut each beam. If not the WTC would just cave in about 3 floors then rest. At the very least the beams would bend, in that case you would end up with at least 5 stories of bent steel. instead we had a pile of dust when it was all said and done.

Even if by some strange freak of nature the WTC was to be the first steel framed building to collapse? It would at least take about a minute as each floor would slow it down. Some call it a pancake collapse. But all pan cake collapse have at least a few stories still staked up when the dust settles.

Why would the steel elevator core of the WTC collapse if the so called rivets gave out and the building caved in? What could cause 100s of steal beams to denigrate and end up blocks away sticking out of other buildings?

when a building collapse it traps everything inside not shooting everything blocks away like bone matter and steel beams some weighed more than the plane itself.

The Power Hour
05-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Why in the world would a tiny squib

Who says they are tiny? That is just what was able to make it's way out the window. as far as we know the squib could be larger.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 11:05 PM
have you ever seen a steel frame building collapse?Have you ever seen 767s slam into buildings at 500 mph?
The shape charges are needed to cut each beam.Each beam on each floor? inside and out?
If not the WTC would just cave in about 3 floors then rest.How much force do you think 20 acres of office building has when it falls ten feet?
Even if by some strange freak of nature the WTC was to be the first steel framed building to collapse? It would at least take about a minute as each floor would slow it down.I repeat my previous question except add another acre of office building to the falling mass for every floor that collapses.
Why would the steel elevator core of the WTC collapse if the so called rivets gave out and the building caved in?Why would the 40 floors of central core remain standing for several seconds after the rest of the building collapsed if "all the beams" were cut with shape charges?
What could cause 100s of steal beams to denigrate and end up blocks away sticking out of other buildings?Acres of office buildings falling on them. There's no law of physics that demands all forces can only be directed downward when things fall on top of and bounce off of one another.
when a building collapse it traps everything inside:lmao Inside what? The bed of a Chevy Luv?

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Who says they are tiny? That is just what was able to make it's way out the window. as far as we know the squib could be larger.Compared to the force of 20-30 acres of falling office building, it's tiny. Trust me on this one.

Happy Devil
05-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Have you ever used C4? I have

ChumpDumper
05-06-2007, 02:42 AM
I've never lied about paying $1200 for a video of a man planting shaped thermite charges at the WTC either. What's your point?

JoeChalupa
05-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Hummmmm...

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65214

AFE7FATMAN
05-08-2007, 09:25 PM

The shape charges are needed to cut each beam. If not the WTC would just cave in about 3 floors then rest. At the very least the beams would bend, in that case you would end up with at least 5 stories of bent steel. instead we had a pile of dust when it was all said and done.

Even if by some strange freak of nature the WTC was to be the first steel framed building to collapse? It would at least take about a minute as each floor would slow it down. Some call it a pancake collapse. But all pan cake collapse have at least a few stories still staked up when the dust settles.

Why would the steel elevator core of the WTC collapse if the so called rivets gave out and the building caved in? What could cause 100s of steal beams to denigrate and end up blocks away sticking out of other buildings?

when a building collapse it traps everything inside not shooting everything blocks away like bone matter and steel beams some weighed more than the plane itself.

Where did this come from? I have checked all the usual sources, please help

Alex Jones- Has a radio show, and several websites. He looks out for actions by “The New World Order”, organizations like “Skull And Bones”, “Illuminati”, 911 conspiracies and otherss. He can usually be seen partying with Charlie Sheen
http://www.infowars.com/

Jeff Rense- Makes Jones look like a mainstream media member. Rense’s website is full of stuff about UFO’s, medical quackery, and the usual 911 inside job, government takeover, and the mainstay of many.
http://rense.com/

David Icke- this guy is good, he believes in all the other stuff, and then blows the competition away.
http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

Sarcasm :lol

RandomGuy
05-08-2007, 10:33 PM

:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Does moving mass have kinetic energy?

implacable44
05-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Alex Jones is an idiot - only countered by michael lynch

dallaskd
05-12-2007, 12:59 PM
I dont really care to know the details. The point is it happened.

xrayzebra
05-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Who says they are tiny? That is just what was able to make it's way out the window. as far as we know the squib could be larger.

I still want to know how they managed
to get inside the building with that much
explosive power, sit the charges and
no one notice all the activity? It would
take a small army, a few weeks to do
all this, I think. And every demolition
I have ever seen, the weaken the
building before hand to make it fall
where they want. Seems like they may
just use a few jack hammers, tear
out a few walls.

But what do I know, I think the
planes and flames did it.

RandomGuy
05-14-2007, 10:02 AM

(hint: the beams weren't "blocks" away)

There are some very good diagrams made of how the rubble fell.

Astonishingly enough, nothing fell outside the radius that one would expect from the simple action of gravity.