PDA

View Full Version : i didnt tell yall

saporvida
05-05-2007, 01:56 PM
the night dallas loss to the warriors in the first round an acquaintance of mine had the nerve to tell me i was somehow less of a spurs fan for booing and heckling the mavs.... am i? i see no shame in giving the mavs the same treatment they show our spurs and seeing the mavs choke time and time again brings me great joy.

so anyhow this chick also goes on to say, "coming from someone who knows nothing about basketball and who only watches the playoffs(talking about herself), you are not a real spurs fan". this chick is insane... i asked her, "if i wasn't a real spurs fan then i guess being there for my team yr in and yr out since '87(even though those early yrs are just a blur of my adolescent yrs) makes me a bandwagon playoff fan like yourself?"

i showed this chick my keychain and told her to goto hell... she said that doesn't prove anything. maybe next time i'll take her for a ride in my car and drop her ass off on cherry st and see if she can get a ride back from a real spurs fan.

i'm a rowdy spurs fan but a spurs fan non-the-less. been there for the silver and black since i first started playing bball and will be there for them when i am on my death bed. i don't think anyone could call anyone out who only watches the playoffs, shit i was there for the spurs when we didn't advance yr in and yr out for most of my youth and that was hard enough to watch back then.... shit i even kept up with the spurs series vs portland back in the mid 90's out in puerto villarta, mx.

GO SPURS GO! FOREVER WIN OR LOSE & NOT JUST DURING PLAYOFF TIME!

saporvida
05-05-2007, 02:48 PM
has anyone questioned your commitment to the home team for heckling or enjoying the loss of another team?

it's just plain silly especially coming from someone like that girl who questioned me.

Extra Stout
05-05-2007, 03:15 PM
What?

Gaddabout
05-05-2007, 03:24 PM
the night dallas loss to the warriors in the first round an acquaintance of mine had the nerve to tell me i was somehow less of a spurs fan for booing and heckling the mavs.... am i?

That depends on how much weight you put into the Golden Rule and how much you enjoy it when other fans do it to you and your team.

saporvida
05-05-2007, 03:36 PM
That depends on how much weight you put into the Golden Rule and how much you enjoy it when other fans do it to you and your team.

to me it's all in good fun.... i could care less if someone hates the spurs and wants to say it to my face cause it's not like they just took a real stab at me. some people take things to personal especially sports.... i could see if i were a spur and people were heckling me and whatnot but i'm just a fan. i just can't get upset at people for wishing the spurs to lose because it doesn't matter much to me what their opinion is and it in no way affects me personally.

that chick took what i said to heart and in turn tried to take a stab at me personally when i said nothing to her, shit i was yelling at the tv screen. plus that chick flat out said she doesn't follow her team till the playoffs which in my opinion says alot... she should had just sat there and said nothing cause she has no freakin clue of what being a fan is. you don't just show up when your team is doing good and made it into the post-season. her words carry no weight.

then again i truly get excited when i see dallas lose and i get even more excited to watch all the damn bandwagon fans cry when their "dynasty" ends especially in the first round to a #8 seed... ah the joy it brings to me. these past months i've been feeling so down lately due to personal reasons but ever since that game 6 warriors victory i have been on cloud 9. i love it! :clap

saporvida
05-05-2007, 03:37 PM
What?

mmm guinness... mmm i wish i had some paulaner hw right now though. :drunk

RealEstateDude
05-05-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm just disappointed we didn't get our shot @ payback..

saporvida
05-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm just disappointed we didn't get our shot @ payback..

payback isn't a concern of mine... i got what i wanted which was a good laugh and a huge smile on my face. that was enough for me.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 03:51 PM
You should have told her to make you a sandwich.

boutons_
05-05-2007, 03:55 PM
As you go through the playoff life, make this your goal.

Watch the donut ring, not the losers' hole.

saporvida
05-05-2007, 03:56 PM
You should have told her to make you a sandwich.

all i did was laugh in her face, jump up and down and say, "yes yes yes FUCK DALLAS hell yeeah!" and then i took some pictures in front of the big screen tv of myself smiling with goldenstate celebrating in the back ground. ah what a magical moment.

Extra Stout
05-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Some bandwagon Dallas fan who knows jack squat about anything comes at you with an aspersion against your fanhood, and you take her seriously? Not only do you take her seriously, you start a thread about it?

What?

Exactly how big is your inferiority complex?

Suck My Blurr
05-06-2007, 01:57 PM
the night dallas loss to the warriors in the first round an acquaintance of mine had the nerve to tell me i was somehow less of a spurs fan for booing and heckling the mavs.... am i? i see no shame in giving the mavs the same treatment they show our spurs and seeing the mavs choke time and time again brings me great joy.

so anyhow this chick also goes on to say, "coming from someone who knows nothing about basketball and who only watches the playoffs(talking about herself), you are not a real spurs fan". this chick is insane... i asked her, "if i wasn't a real spurs fan then i guess being there for my team yr in and yr out since '87(even though those early yrs are just a blur of my adolescent yrs) makes me a bandwagon playoff fan like yourself?"

i showed this chick my keychain and told her to goto hell... she said that doesn't prove anything. maybe next time i'll take her for a ride in my car and drop her ass off on cherry st and see if she can get a ride back from a real spurs fan.

i'm a rowdy spurs fan but a spurs fan non-the-less. been there for the silver and black since i first started playing bball and will be there for them when i am on my death bed. i don't think anyone could call anyone out who only watches the playoffs, shit i was there for the spurs when we didn't advance yr in and yr out for most of my youth and that was hard enough to watch back then.... shit i even kept up with the spurs series vs portland back in the mid 90's out in puerto villarta, mx.

GO SPURS GO! FOREVER WIN OR LOSE & NOT JUST DURING PLAYOFF TIME!

GET A LIFE!

http://attachments.wetpaintserv.us/QH4oBlj%24trSvLBldI2BoRw%3D%3D17064

saporvida
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Some bandwagon Dallas fan who knows jack squat about anything comes at you with an aspersion against your fanhood, and you take her seriously? Not only do you take her seriously, you start a thread about it?

What?

Exactly how big is your inferiority complex?

she's supposedly a spurs fan but she thinks by going against dallas i am somehow less of a spurs fan.

i didnt take her seriously... i know i am a real fan and thats that.

as for starting a thread... well i just wanted to conversate but i guess i wont even try anymore with all you. youre all the same.... a bunch of better then the next man type people.

saporvida
05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
GET A LIFE!

earn a ring.