PDA

View Full Version : Suns in 6 games

spurmssuck
05-05-2007, 05:38 PM
The Suns simply have to much firepower for the overrated spurms.

This is like the pats vs colts rivalry,(spurms=pats, suns=colts)

This will be the year Nash(P. Manning) gets over the hump and wins the Championship in a close series.

Offense>defense
Colts>pats

RogerIsEatingASandwich
05-05-2007, 05:41 PM
WTF??!

This thread is retarded. Good work Suns fan.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 05:41 PM

This will be the year Nash(P. Manning) gets over the hump and wins the Championship in a close series.

Offense>defense
Colts>pats
And?

lefty
05-05-2007, 05:42 PM

Offense>defense
Colts>pats

That's what they said in 2005

Suns are overrated, because 99% of teams don't know how to play them ; Spurs do

Mr.Bottomtooth
Might wanna switch your favorite team then.

And it's too.

spurmssuck
And?

And........if you had half a brain, you would know that the Suns will beat the spurms and win the championship.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
And?

spurmssuck
05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
That's what they said in 2005

Suns are overrated, because 99% of teams don't know how to play them ; Spurs do

If you follow football(nfl), you would know that the Colts lost to the pats in the playoffs the year before, before beating them and winning the superbowl.

That same will happen to the Suns.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 05:45 PM
The Suns will win the Super Bowl.

RogerIsEatingASandwich
That same will happen to the Suns.

Really, who told you this?

spurmssuck
Wow!!!!!...... i never knew spurms fans were sooo stupid. I shouldn't be surprised.

RogerIsEatingASandwich

:lol

Clutch20
It's going to be a great series! History is not on the Sun's side, maybe ya'll will change history. The game of BB can be ssoooo upsetting, your guy gets hurt, you want to jump off a bridge, and then 'lo and behold, a new hero comes off the bench and saves the day. We had a couple like that back in '03.
BOL with your call on it, go out on a limb for your team, deal with the next morning's hangover, welcome to my world :hungry:

THE SIXTH MAN
And........if you had half a brain, you would know that the Suns will beat the spurms and win the championship.
And if you had half a brain you'd come up with something more clever than spurms. Besides you're no one special and you're not saying anything different from what we're hearing from suns fans who already have been here for a while. So again, and?

spurmssuck
05-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Really, who told you this?

ur mom while i was fucking her infront of ur dad.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 05:47 PM
How nice of you to visit us.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Self-pwned.
This ain't a cell phone either. Learn some keyboarding.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Were you watching the Super Bowl too?

RogerIsEatingASandwich

:rollin Your shit is weak! Just look at the stuff you're posting. Are you really that fucking dumb!

:lol :lol :lol

ChumpDumper
He really liked Prince's guitar.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 05:49 PM
He really liked Prince's guitar.
:lmao

mavsfan1000
:ban: :dont

THE SIXTH MAN
Even if the suns beat us, they're going to have a hard time against the Chicago Bears. Book it.

exstatic
05-05-2007, 05:50 PM
WTF??!

This thread is retarded. Good work closeted Dallas fan.
Fixed it for you. :)

Clutch20
I'm guessing Jr.'s family computer doesn't have a parental password lock.
Hey, this is finals month, shouldn't you be studying for your finals? :)

cherylsteele
Offense>defense
Colts>pats
Defense wins championships.
Three and counting.
Run and gun only teams don't fair well after the first round most of the time.

You seem to be underestimating the ability of the Spurs to be able to run with the Suns...that will be one of the Suns' downfall.

cherylsteele
05-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Do they have finals in elementary school?

TheTruth
So far the Suns trolls have been nothing but supbar. I miss the Mavs already.

dbreiden83080

Offense>defense
Colts>pats

I thought this was the Year Dirk Digler broke down the door to the title. This is going to be a good series but i don't think you guys match up to well with the Spurs in a lot of key spots.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 05:54 PM
The Frankford Yellow Jackets won the NFL championship in 1926.

Therefore, Spurs in 5.

SpursFanFirst
05-05-2007, 05:55 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 05:56 PM

Therefore, Spurs in 5.
:lol :lol :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 05:57 PM

Therefore, Spurs in 5.
:lmao

Suns
05-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Even if the suns beat us, they're going to have a hard time against the Chicago Bears. Book it.

This is my first time here since signing up the other day and I wanted to say your post made my day! I was about to drink something when I saw your post and laughed almost about to spit out my drink. I am a SUNS fan all the way it is going to be one of the greatest series in a while, and I am wishing luck to both teams.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 05:58 PM
This is my first time here since signing up the other day, just to say you made my day with this post. I was about to drink something when I saw your post and laughed. I am a SUNS fan all the way it is going to be one of the greatest series in a while, and I am wishing luck to both teams.
:clap

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 06:00 PM
This is my first time here since signing up the other day, just to say you made my day with this post. I was about to drink something when I saw your post and laughed. I am a SUNS fan all the way it is going to be one of the greatest series in a while, and I am wishing luck to both teams.
:toast I'm looking forward to a great series as well, but you got to admit he walked in to that one. Welcome to the forum.

FromWayDowntown
05-05-2007, 06:01 PM
This is simply the best take I've ever read in this forum.

The logic is sophisticated; the rhetoric is sharp; the evidence is conclusive.

Suns
05-05-2007, 06:02 PM
:toast I'm looking forward to a great series as well, but you got to admit he walked in to that one. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Same here..yes he did walk into that one big time. Some of these SUNS fan just make me want to slap them because they sometimes have no idea what they are talking about...then make themselves look like a dumb@ss.

thousandth
05-05-2007, 06:02 PM

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant nice

mavsfan1000
05-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Same here..yes he did walk into that one big time. Some of these SUNS fan just make me want to slap them because they sometimes have no idea what they are talking about...then make themselves look like a dumb@ss.
:clap

bdictjames
05-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Question: Does every Suns fan think that offense is really better than defense? It just seems so illogical.

mavsfan1000
05-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Question: Does every Suns fan think that offense is really better than defense? It just seems so illogical.
Great offense and average defense>Good defense and average offense. imo

Suns
05-05-2007, 06:09 PM

Well me personally I love watching the SUNS play that style of ball, but defense is still what gets the game won especially down the stretch.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 06:22 PM
It's alright to say bad words here every once in a while. I welcome you to SpursTalk as well, by the way.

Suns
05-05-2007, 06:28 PM
It's alright to say bad words here every once in a while. I welcome you to SpursTalk as well, by the way.

Oh ok I didn't know that but I just wanted to be on the safe side..I hope to enjoy my stay here.

SpursWoman
05-05-2007, 06:30 PM

Oh, man ...... I can't breathe! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
05-05-2007, 06:33 PM
So, does this make me "SpumsWoman" ? :wtf

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Oh ok I didn't know that but I just wanted to be on the safe side..I hope to enjoy my stay here.
You will. I can't believe this website isn't known across the world. This is the most informative and fun website known to sports. The best debates also happen here too. Aside the dumbasses like the one who made this thread, there are many very intelligent people here. I can't believe some of these people aren't working for ESPN or other well-known sports websites.

Suns
05-05-2007, 06:39 PM
You will. I can't believe this website isn't known across the world. This is the most informative and fun website known to sports. The best debates also happen here too. Aside the dumbasses like the one who made this thread, there are many very intelligent people here. I can't believe some of these people aren't working for ESPN or other well-known sports websites.

Cool..I have been reading over this board for 1 day and you guys actually know what you are talking about besides just saying "Your teams sucks" "We will beat your team no matter what" I never really knew about this board until someone on the other SUNS board phxsuns.net posted a link to your board.

ATXSPUR
05-05-2007, 06:49 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/texaslh_2006/Dontfeedthetroll.jpg

slayermin
05-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I can't believe some of these people aren't working for ESPN or other well-known sports websites.

Actually, I think a couple of people on this board have been on NBA TV and ESPN.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 06:56 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/texaslh_2006/Dontfeedthetroll.jpg

Marcus Bryant
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Why is it that the Suns fans who have visited this forum recently seem about 10 years younger than Mav Fan?

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Cool..I have been reading over this board for 1 day and you guys actually know what you are talking about besides just saying "Your teams sucks" "We will beat your team no matter what" I never really knew about this board until someone on the other SUNS board phxsuns.net posted a link to your board.
Well during the playoffs people get carried away and start talking like that, but in the offseason and about 3/4 through the regular season when interesting things happen such as the USA Basketball team, trades, signings, and the draft, people start regaining their composure and talk sensibly.

DarrinS
05-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Welcome to SpursTalk, spurmssuck.

Thanks for PM'ing me your photo. I hope you don't mind if I share it with the forum.

Photo of spurmssuck

http://skp36.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

IceColdBrewski
05-05-2007, 07:47 PM
The Spurms? Is this thread 3 years old or what? Because that's the last time I heard that smack term. Not only weak, but old and outdated.

cherylsteele
05-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Great offense and average defense>Good defense and average offense. imo
So you are saying the Spurs have an average defense?....that is new one.
BTW.....IMO they have an underrated offense.

cherylsteele
05-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome to SpursTalk, spurmssuck.

Thanks for PM'ing me your photo. I hope you don't mind if I share it with the forum.

Photo of spurmssuck

http://skp36.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg
I think I found a photo.
http://www.zic.bz/monkeys/MonkeyTyping01a.jpg

GrandeDavid
05-05-2007, 09:58 PM

Offense>defense
Colts>pats

This is just a Spurs fan clowning around. Maybe its mouse.

Anyway, last time I checked the Spurs locked Phoenix below 90...and in 2005, Tim, Manu and Tony ran Phoenix out of the gym, destroying them at their own game.

Lay down the pipe and don't believe the hype, people. The Suns are not beating the Spurs...and this series won't go the distance. Spurs in five or six.

GrandeDavid
05-05-2007, 10:05 PM
So, does this make me "SpumsWoman" ? :wtf

I think he'd want to call you SpermWoman, but since he's trying to show some style and couth, he'd spell it SpurmWoman, so as not to offend you.

jman3000
05-05-2007, 10:09 PM
:lol @ spurms... i havent heard that one since i'd check out the lakers' forum when they were relevant.

jman3000
05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
spurts, spuds, purs, sp*rs, spunks, and SPAM are also acceptable.

SPURS vs NBA media
05-06-2007, 12:00 AM

Offense>defense
Colts>pats

former mavs fan :donkey :donkey

ehz33satx
05-06-2007, 12:09 AM

You assuming this numb nut even stayed in school. You could be arguing with a half wit drop out. Contain yourself.

Kori Ellis
05-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Banging your mom smack?

Come on Suns fan, you have something better than that, don't you?

It's the playoffs, bring your A game.

When did you become a Suns fan? When the Lakers were eliminated? or was it the Mavs?