PDA

View Full Version : David Robinson question...

florige
05-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Has anybody here ever read, heard, talked to him, or knows what his workout routine consisted of. David Robinson to this day had one of the most ripped pair of arms I have seen on anybody! (not counting those on the roids :p: )

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 11:37 PM
I think he use to bench press Avery.

iflyabeech
05-05-2007, 11:38 PM
No kidding, I had the same knee Dr. (Dr. Henry) as him and the Spurs when I was a kid. I met him in the elevator one day and I have never seen such big arms on such a tall man...

whottt
05-05-2007, 11:39 PM
He was a gymnast before he played basketball...

That's why he can walk on his hands the length of the basketball court and had such tremendous hand and eye coordination.

He was supposedly a really good gymnast...even when he was 6+ feet.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-05-2007, 11:42 PM
He was one hell of a freakish athlete though. I would imagine that his genetics had a huge part in his development. But other than that in a lot of interviews that I've seen he was always in the weight room.

Marcus Bryant
05-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Egg whites.

T Park
05-05-2007, 11:43 PM
He'd snort coke off a hooker's ass, then proceded to bench press cars.

alamo50
05-05-2007, 11:48 PM

You know you are joking, right?

florige
05-05-2007, 11:49 PM

That's why he can walk on his hands the length of the basketball court and had such tremendous hand and eye coordination.

He was supposedly a really good gymnast...even when he was 6+ feet.

Ooookay that would probably explain it then. I mean normally when a person who goes to the gym regularly flexes, you may see definition like his, or right after you finish working out. But this freakin guy his arms just relaxed looked like someone sculpted his arms on to his body. Yeah because most of those gymnast are ripped as well. That makes total sense. I read in an SI article one time that he works out maybe 3 times a week and did alot of yoga and kyaking-I know I spelled that wrong. lol

florige
05-05-2007, 11:51 PM
You know you are joking, right?

That would kinda make sense though since most gymnast are ripped most of the time.

florige
05-05-2007, 11:52 PM
He was one hell of a freakish athlete though. I would imagine that his genetics had a huge part in his development. But other than that in a lot of interviews that I've seen he was always in the weight room.

Damn Genetics... What about us normal folk. :spin

ducks
05-05-2007, 11:54 PM
he used to get into street fights that is why he is so strong

:downspin:

ChumpDumper
05-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Genetics + the fact he lifted weights alot and barely ate anything = rip city.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-06-2007, 12:57 AM
David Robinsons a good guy. But he's a Christian. God's good grace probably has alot to do with it. That and he probably spent countless nights alone exercising in his hotel room while all the other guys were at clubs.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2007, 01:37 AM
WANKN HELPS :d

cornbread
05-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Biggest arms EVER.