PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Represent San Antonio

Amarelooms
05-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Unfortunately the other 2 Texas teams are OUT. Represent TEXAS BABY...GOOD LUCK :elephant

SAtown
05-06-2007, 12:48 AM
No one wants you as a Spurs fan. GTFO here.

Suns>Spurs
http://www.trippintees.com/images/texasM.gif

ponky
it's going to be so hard, especially after the bullshit that's been going down on this board the last day (understandably so!), but i'm going to root for the spurs...because the suns fans talk even more shit and they don't have any rings either, can't even get out of the conference. i'll root for the spurs until the finals and then we'll see...so, GO FINLEY GO!

Amuseddaysleeper
05-06-2007, 12:51 AM
it's going to be so hard, especially after the bullshit that's been going down on this board the last day (understandably so!), but i'm going to root for the spurs...because the suns fans talk even more shit and they don't have any rings either, can't even get out of the conference. i'll root for the spurs until the finals and then we'll see...so, GO FINLEY GO!

:tu

Amarelooms
05-06-2007, 12:52 AM
http://www.trippintees.com/images/texasM.gif

One thing going for ya is that AMARE LOOMS :elephant

mavsfan1000
05-06-2007, 12:53 AM
I'll be rooting for the suns. I would like to see Nash get a ring.

schadenfreude52
05-06-2007, 12:53 AM
This is kinda hard for me because during the days of the Big 3 in Dallas, Nash was easily my favorite player. Even today, he's probably my favorite player to watch.

Then again, he is the ONLY Sun I like. Stoudemire, Marion, Bell, etc. can all die in a ditch for all I care. Same goes for D'Antoni.

ponky
05-06-2007, 12:57 AM
:tu

#1 reason i'm rooting for the spurs?

i want to see RonMexico and da suns fan at the fishing hole with me in about a week or so and i want to see another pistons/spurs rematch, fuck fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck small ball...even if the mavs dont' have the ideal lineup to combat small ball effectively, they should aspire to do so!!! :lol

ChumpDumper
05-06-2007, 12:58 AM
Don't fret Dallas basketball fans. The Texas Tycoons opened their season Friday with a win over the Mississippi Miracles 130-111. The best thing about this victory is that, according to the league website, the opposing team doesn't exist.

http://www.txtycoons.com/images/TexasTycoonsLogo_150.jpg

ponky
05-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Don't fret Dallas basketball fans. The Texas Tycoons opened their season Friday with a win over the Mississippi Miracles 130-111. The best thing about this victory is that, according to the league website, the opposing team doesn't exist.

http://www.txtycoons.com/images/TexasTycoonsLogo_150.jpg

:lol

Man of Steel
05-06-2007, 01:04 AM

Welcome aboard, Ponky!

Mav fans would hate to see Suns fans talking smack all year next year if they were to someway get a ring. At least with the Spurs, its the fourth ring for a Texas team.

chokers2
05-06-2007, 01:09 AM
amare will hit a 0.4 buzzer beat after scoring 13pts in 30 seconds then posterize duncan and break his neck. suns in 4

Amuseddaysleeper

i want to see RonMexico and da suns fan at the fishing hole with me in about a week or so and i want to see another pistons/spurs rematch, fuck fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck small ball...even if the mavs dont' have the ideal lineup to combat small ball effectively, they should aspire to do so!!! :lol

you might be the first person outside of detroit or san antonio who would ask for that!

if anything, for the mav fans that do somehow root for the spurs, i'm hoping finley wanting a ring factors into it since he's such a class act.

i like nash a lot, but i really can't stand anyone else on the suns from the useless d'antoni all the way down to the end of their bench

ponky
Welcome aboard, Ponky!

Mav fans would hate to see Suns fans talking smack all year next year if they were to someway get a ring. At least with the Spurs, its the fourth ring for a Texas team.

thanks, that's nice of you...but don't expect me to root for the spurs when they play the mavs next year! :lol :lol :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
05-06-2007, 01:12 AM
i hope amare does push ups so manu can kick him in the nuts again

ponky
05-06-2007, 01:12 AM
you might be the first person outside of detroit or san antonio who would ask for that!

if anything, for the mav fans that do somehow root for the spurs, i'm hoping finley wanting a ring factors into it since he's such a class act.

i like nash a lot, but i really can't stand anyone else on the suns from the useless d'antoni all the way down to the end of their bench

yeah i like nash alright but finley was really THE man before nash and nowitzki even set foot in dallas and he's never gotten proper props from mavs fans IMO, i think a lot of it is because nash/nowitzki were young, trendy white DUUUUUUDES but i could be wrong. i absolutely abhor d'antoni and marion's not too far behind because he exudes insecurity even though he tries to front. i want a pistons/spurs rematch because i think the pistons are the best team coming out of the east and my brother's a huge pistons fan so it would be cool to go to a game with him in san antonio if i could swing some tix

Amuseddaysleeper
05-06-2007, 01:14 AM
oh man, so you're a mavs fan, your brother is a pistons fan, and your dad is a spurs fan

that's quite the family

i'm sure it makes for some interesting dinner conversations come playoff time

schadenfreude52
05-06-2007, 01:16 AM

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about things. Love Nash. Hate the Suns. Like Finley (Nash gets more love, though).

In the end, I'm just looking for really good basketball in this series. Otherwise, I'm just ambivalent.

ponky
05-06-2007, 01:18 AM
oh man, so you're a mavs fan, your brother is a pistons fan, and your dad is a spurs fan

that's quite the family

i'm sure it makes for some interesting dinner conversations come playoff time

lol, yeah but my dad is one of those weird casual fans who roots for the spurs first then kind of roots for the mavs second (a *texas* teams kind of guy)...you should've seen my bro, bf and me at my mom's bday dinner at a nice restaurant about a month ago!

mavsfan1000
05-06-2007, 01:21 AM
yeah i like nash alright but finley was really THE man before nash and nowitzki even set foot in dallas and he's never gotten proper props from mavs fans IMO, i think a lot of it is because nash/nowitzki were young, trendy white DUUUUUUDES but i could be wrong. i absolutely abhor d'antoni and marion's not too far behind because he exudes insecurity even though he tries to front. i want a pistons/spurs rematch because i think the pistons are the best team coming out of the east and my brother's a huge pistons fan so it would be cool to go to a game with him in san antonio if i could swing some tix
Yeah true but I like Nash more. Also Barbosa seems like a cool guy. Marion is probably the guy I dislike most on the suns because the way he talks. Overall though the suns I would prefer to win the championship of the teams left in the playoffs.

schadenfreude52
05-06-2007, 01:26 AM

i want to see RonMexico and da suns fan at the fishing hole with me in about a week or so

very true.

but then again, seeing Spursdynasty crushed would make my day. but would I want that to happen at the expense of better spurs fans? probably not.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-06-2007, 01:28 AM
man, you mav fans really do get an unfair rep, imo

you guys are alright :toast

schadenfreude52
05-06-2007, 01:33 AM
man, you mav fans really do get an unfair rep, imo

you guys are alright :toast

Well, like all teams, the Mavs have their fair share of trolls. Sadly, those idiots are the ones who feel the greatest desire to invade other team's boards, spewing crap all over the place.

Man of Steel
05-06-2007, 01:51 AM
thanks, that's nice of you...but don't expect me to root for the spurs when they play the mavs next year! :lol :lol :lol

No problem.

We will draw up papers for a temporary cease fire. Mav fans can safely enter the DMZ for the duration of the playoffs. They may exit and return to their home land at the end of the war.

Sincerely,

Superman

Dirk Nowitzki
05-06-2007, 03:12 AM
I would love to see Nash get a title now that my boys are done. I have always loved those him during his time here with the Mavs and I understand why he isnt with us anymore. They were also the team I said would win the west/title if it wasnt the Mavs.

samikeyp
05-06-2007, 11:17 AM

True.

Islymore
05-06-2007, 01:36 PM
I dunno really. Right now, I'm pullin for GS to beat Utah, the Spurs to dismantle the Suns and that Smallball, speed up and down the court, alley-oop shit, and then the Spurs to totally stop GS in their tracks.... so I guess, I'm rootin' for the Spurs...

imagine all the shit I've had to hear from my BF.... :dramaquee

BUMP
05-06-2007, 01:41 PM
im rooting for the Warriors. i always root for the team that knocks us out.

but i want San Antonio to beat Phoenix just so they can look worse than us, since they'll fall short of the Finals again :lol

ChumpDumper
05-06-2007, 01:43 PM
but i want San Antonio to beat Phoenix just so they can look worse than usNot possible.

gtownspur
05-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Not possible.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!