PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Lohan pulls a Kate Moss

Shelly
05-06-2007, 09:47 AM
http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/1681/lindsay-lohans-latest-cocaine-scandal/

However, it didn't hurt Kate's career. Click link for pictures

Fresh out of rehab and straight into the bathroom stall!

Perennial party princess Lindsay Lohan has been photographed partaking in a Kate Moss-esque cocaine binge at celeb hotspot Teddy’s inside Hollywood’s Roosevelt Hotel.

In the video, La Lohan is seen entering the club at 11 PM. Shortly after, she enters the ladies’ room and scans the stalls, before making her way to a cubicle. Crammed inside the the tiny stall with two friends, Lindsay proudly displays a small bag of white powder from her pocket.

Lindsay then shoves a massive coke mountain up one friend’s nose before doing a more modest bump herself.

By the end of the night (or should I say morning?), the 20-year-old drug fiend hit back more than 20 lines of coke (one for each year, I suppose) and blabbed about boning James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco. Just to name a few.

So, this begs the question: Why did LiLo go to rehab in the first place? Answer? Publicity, of course. (Duh!) Lindsay merely wanted to save her career by being seen (namely by bigwig movie producers) seeking help. Otherwise, the party has not skipped a beat.

Shelly
05-06-2007, 09:52 AM
JGW, you have a chance with her!! Especially if you talk with a British accent.

"Lindsay Lohan, fresh from rehab, has been pictured taking part in a marathon cocaine binge

Caught!!! CLICK HERE to read the dirty details on Firecrotch's post-rehab coke binge!!!

LINDSAY Lohan, fresh from rehab, has been pictured taking part in a marathon cocaine binge.

Sordid snaps of her snorting the drug and shoving it up a pal's nose was taken as she and two friends crammed into a club toilet during a wild night on the town.

Then the Mean Girls star bragged to the others: "I'm going to New York tomorrow to f*** Jude Law."

Now a friend of the 21-year-old actress says she is spiralling out of control since rehab and revealed that Lohan:

SNORTED 20 lines of cocaine in ONE night alone

STRIPPED down to a thong before inhaling the drug off a coffee table

BRAGGED of wild sex sessions with a host of celebrities including singer James Blunt and model Calum Best.

The friend added: "Lindsay does not care who sees her do coke and where she does it." And she has not managed to stay off the booze either.

"She carries round a water bottle to try to fool everyone into thinking she is clean but she tips the water out and refills it with vodka and soda."

But she was caught out by a secret film made as she snorted the Class A drug at the exclusive Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.

The video shows her arriving at 11pm and skulking round the toilets before creeping inside a cubicle.

Wedged inside the loo with two friends, Lohan pulls a small bag of white powder from her jeans pocket.

Booze

She dips her finger in and shoves the substance up one friend's nose before snorting some up her own.

And this was filmed just 20 days after she proudly emerged from therapy.

Lindsay, who starred with Jamie Lee Curtis in Freaky Friday, booked herself into the £20,000-a-month Wonderland treatment centre in Los Angeles earlier this year saying she wanted to get off booze.

She checked out after a month and was back doing drugs at a Hollywood party within a week.

Her friend said: "That night I saw her do more than 20 big lines of cocaine. She was still up doing drugs at 11am even though she had started about 8pm the night before.

"She wasn't even trying to hide it and was blatantly doing it off table tops, keys, books and in the wardrobe, where she was hunched over with her legs crossed almost bent in half doing it off some magazine on the floor.

"I remember looking at her and thinking how pathetic she looked and how out of control she had become.

"When she is on coke, which is most of the time, all the attention has to be on her.

"I have lost count of the number of times I have watched as she stripped naked in front of everyone.

"Then she loves to check herself out in the mirror as she parades around with her boobs hanging out.

"One night we had gone back to her place and, as always, as soon as she walked through the door she stripped down to her thong, bent down and snorted cocaine off her coffee table and then off her toilet seat."

But Lindsay is not only addicted to booze and drugs, she is also hooked on sex with some of Hollywood's hottest men, says our insider.

"She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco," admitted the friend. <

"She loves Brits and has told me she has slept with the singer James Blunt a few times over the past month.

"The last time was on April 15 after another house party. I think they went back to a hotel together afterwards. She is very protective over him and when she heard I had met him she sent me a text saying, 'Stay away from him Bitch, he is mine.'

"Lindsay told me she has messed around with Leonardo DiCaprio a while ago too but claimed that she didn't sleep with him.

"She also flew to New York about two months ago to go to bed with Jude Law.

Last November she slept with Calum Best. She didn't tell me if he was any good but she is usually too wasted to know what is going on anyway."

Lindsay was living it up with old pal Paris Hilton at the Coachella music festival in Palm Springs last week and almost falling out of her dingy grey bra top.

In public Lindsay insists she is sober but, as our video stills show, she is still a hopeless addict and her friend claims the stint in therapy was just a stunt.

She said: "Going to rehab was all for publicity. She wanted people to see her seeking help but it hasn't got her off the drugs at all.

"In an average night Lindsay will do two and half grams of coke on her own.

"She doesn't buy it--she is given it by friends and acquaintances, and it turns her into an angry monster. I have watched many a time Lindsay treating her staff like cr*p."

Her friend is convinced that if she does not tame her wild ways she could meet a tragic end.

"That's why I'm showing this video," she added. "So the world can know what Lindsay has been doing and she can't lie about it to herself or anyone else."

Posted by on May 5, 2007 9:19 PM | Permalink

http://perezhilton.com/topics/lindsay_lohan/headline_of_the_week_weak_20070505.php

johngateswhiteley
05-06-2007, 10:07 AM
schweet.

Shelly
05-06-2007, 10:09 AM
I wonder what excuse her mother will come up with now?

johngateswhiteley
05-06-2007, 10:32 AM
my dream girl.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Out of all that, they edited "crap"?

Sapphire
05-06-2007, 06:03 PM
When are we going to stop paying these people ridiculous amounts of money for doing next to nothing so they can drive their Escalades and snort coke all night long and have people swarming over them like they are some sort of goddesses? We are so f'd up as a country it's not even funny. It just gets more disgusting every day that this type of behavior is glorified and laughed about.

OK, sorry. :dramaquee

05-06-2007, 06:33 PM
my dream girl.

I thought the vapid bag of antlers in a bikini was.

Wait, nevermind.

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2007, 06:36 PM
She didn't tell me if he was any good but she is usually too wasted to know what is going on anyway."

that's pretty hot

Summers
05-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Are those pics from a security camera in a bathroom? That's kind of creepy.

Bob Lanier
05-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Coke is coming back into style? :tu

CosmicCowboy
05-07-2007, 11:30 AM
I draw the line at doing rails off the toilet seat.

Hank Hill
05-07-2007, 11:35 AM
That girl ain't right!!

Shelly
05-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Are those pics from a security camera in a bathroom? That's kind of creepy.

I think her friend was video taping and these are the stills. I'm sure the video will be sold to the highest bidder.

tlongII
05-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I'd hit it.

Taco
05-07-2007, 11:48 AM
This chick will be dead by the time she's 25 :depressed

CosmicCowboy
05-07-2007, 12:10 PM
"I have lost count of the number of times I have watched as she stripped naked in front of everyone.

"Then she loves to check herself out in the mirror as she parades around with her boobs hanging out.

"One night we had gone back to her place and, as always, as soon as she walked through the door she stripped down to her thong, bent down and snorted cocaine off her coffee table and then off her toilet seat."

And where was the bitch with the camera when we REALLY needed her? LOL

Ginobilly
05-07-2007, 12:33 PM
i'll do soda with her anytime. I'll do a line of scama of her ass while I have that bitch in my cama. :smokin

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm suddenly finding Lindsey Lohan to be much more attractive.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Well, she's already doing coke like Tony Montana. The only thing left to do is mow down 20 or so Hillary Duff groupies before getting shot full of holes. Remember Lindsay, the world is yours.

MannyIsGod
05-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Nothing like having your privacy invaded in an incredibly horrible way get people foaming at the mouth. Seriously, someone video taped her in a fucking bathroom and people are gawking at this? Thats gotta be some illegal shit right there in its own right, and people with money have good lawyers.

ShoogarBear
05-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Well, she's already doing coke like Tony Montana. The only thing left to do is mow down 20 or so Hillary Duff groupies before getting shot full of holes. Remember Lindsay, the world is yours.You forgot to mention that she's already let us say hello to her little friend.

CosmicCowboy
05-07-2007, 01:30 PM
At 2 1/2 grams a day she won't look nearly as hot in a couple of years after the septum in her nose goes...

Shelly
05-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Rehab shmehab.

It's the new black!

Shelly
05-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Nothing like having your privacy invaded in an incredibly horrible way get people foaming at the mouth. Seriously, someone video taped her in a fucking bathroom and people are gawking at this? Thats gotta be some illegal shit right there in its own right, and people with money have good lawyers.

Supposedly her friend took the video and she knew she was being filmed.

Her friend is convinced that if she does not tame her wild ways she could meet a tragic end.

"That's why I'm showing this video," she added. "So the world can know what Lindsay has been doing and she can't lie about it to herself or anyone else."

And what's with these clubs letting in underage people? I know it's all about publicity, but I love how the owners and the cops turn the other way because they're famous.

sabar
05-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Lol, what a moron.

Smoking, drinking, coke, bulemia...

She'll be dead on a bathroom floor in the next 6 years. Boo hoo. Fans will cry, the media will run special dramatizations of her final moments, the next star will come rolling on by and do the same thing as has been done for the past 40 years.

Who cares about her privacy, it's assumed you're the property of the public when you attention whore yourself in Hollywood.

Flea
05-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Aw poor Lindsey. She was so cute in parent trap.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-07-2007, 09:53 PM
I'd hit it, but I'd triple wrap.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Two and a half grams a night? Wow, I'm impressed she still weighs 85 lbs.

Anything over the double wrap is useless. At that point, dipping your shiz in a 5 gallon bucket of latex paint is much more effective. Just sayin...

Good 'N Plenty
05-08-2007, 10:50 AM
I don't find her attractive at all.

CosmicCowboy
05-08-2007, 11:48 AM
I don't find her attractive at all.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/thadrunkchick/richardsimmons1xr6rq1.jpg

Better?

SpursWoman
05-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Aw poor Lindsey. She was so cute in parent trap.

A Flea sighting! OMG! :wow :wow :clap

RichardSimmons
05-08-2007, 01:17 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/thadrunkchick/richardsimmons1xr6rq1.jpg

Better?

PM ME!!!! :elephant

jman3000
05-08-2007, 04:02 PM
:lmao @ richard simmons

i'd hit lindsey lohan circa mean girls... but now? not so much.

Flea
05-08-2007, 04:53 PM
A Flea sighting! OMG! :wow :wow :clap

HEY SW!!!!

:elephant

dallaskd
05-08-2007, 07:44 PM
damnnn!!

PakiDan
05-08-2007, 09:39 PM

Manny,

Her BEST FRIEND video taped her, and Ms. Lohan KNEW she was being taped. The friend said she released it because she was worried about her.