PDA

View Full Version : Raja should be suspended for game 2

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 04:58 PM
When he came down on that pump fake by Manu he punched Ginobili in the face with a deliberate swing.

mavs>spurs2
05-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Omg quit your bitching. You won, be happy, don't look for excuses.

fraga
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Meh...they lost the game...so he got his..

saporvida
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
When he came down on that pump fake by Manu he punched Ginobili in the face with a deliberate swing.

shit... you think bell is going to be suspended when terry wasn't for the body slam on davis? ain't gonna happen...

i didn't see bell hit ginobili in the face but i did see the flagrant.

rasho8
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM

Might want to change your handle since Mavs<<<<Spurs.

Considering whos playing the second round and whos not.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM

It's not an excuse for anything you dipshit, just calling out a bitch player for a bitch move.

nkdlunch
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Raja just made sure manu don't get his shot off. nothing wrong w/that hard foul. could have been a flagrant. but suspension? comeon :rolleyes

mavs>spurs2
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
It's not an excuse for anything you dipshit, just calling out a bitch player for a bitch move.

I guess Tony Parker is a bitch for his headbutt on Nash, i'm sure both were on purpose. :rolleyes

WalterBenitez
05-06-2007, 05:31 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep wake me up the next time Mavs were on court

mavs>spurs2
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Raja just made sure manu don't get his shot off. nothing wrong w/that hard foul. could have been a flagrant. but suspension? comeon :rolleyes

:clap Thank you

Strike
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Who cares about Raja? Let him have it. I'll take the Spurs win.

saporvida
05-06-2007, 05:33 PM
I guess Tony Parker is a bitch for his headbutt on Nash, i'm sure both were on purpose. :rolleyes

you're such a bitch... parker wasn't looking to headbutt nash. come on now. :rolleyes

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 05:34 PM

You're right, the league never suspends players a game for swinging punches. Point taken. :rolleyes

And him coming down on him was going to make sure he didn't get the shot off, no need for the punch.

WalterBenitez
05-06-2007, 05:34 PM
wake me up the next time Mavs were on court

mavs>spurs2
05-06-2007, 05:35 PM
you're such a bitch... parker wasn't looking to headbutt nash. come on now. :rolleyes

It's called sarcasm. Neither incident was on purpose.

ALVAREZ6
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
No he shouldn't.

Manu's fault, he jumped into him. He was looking to go to the line and wanted contact, and he got it. He barely hit him anyway.

sunsbum
05-06-2007, 05:37 PM
pretty sure he was trying to make sure manu didnt get the shot off.

mavs>spurs2
05-06-2007, 05:37 PM
You're right, the league never suspends players a game for swinging punches. Point taken. :rolleyes

And him coming down on him was going to make sure he didn't get the shot off, no need for the punch.

There was no punch. Relax, unclench, go have a beer. You should be happy you guys just stole homecourt.

WalterBenitez
05-06-2007, 05:39 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep

saporvida
05-06-2007, 05:39 PM

i hate internet sarcasm.. i can't differentiate between the real thing. :dizzy

Borosai
05-06-2007, 05:40 PM
It's not deserving of a suspension, but a flagrant would have been correct. He came down with both arms near Ginobili's head...he's a puss.

Kamnik
05-06-2007, 05:47 PM
lol

if you suspend a player for that you can start suspending for many other hard fouls

Kamnik
05-06-2007, 05:48 PM
It's not deserving of a suspension, but a flagrant would have been correct.

agreed

Ginofan
05-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I didn't think it was that big of a deal, I didn't think it was a close-fisted "punch" so I don't think a suspension is warranted.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 05:49 PM
There was no punch. Relax, unclench, go have a beer. You should be happy you guys just stole homecourt.

Howabout I continue to post whatever I want, and you go get ready for that Southwest Division Championship parade?

saporvida
05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Howabout I continue to post whatever I want, and you go get ready for that Southwest Division Championship parade?

haha :lol

ATXSPUR
05-06-2007, 06:04 PM

what are you still doing here?

shouldnt you be throwing yourself off the top of the reunion tower?

my2sons
05-06-2007, 06:38 PM
OMG you're still here....why aren't bitching about avery and dirk and the rest of the chokers you cheer with

conversekid
05-06-2007, 06:56 PM

:lol :lol

he through a swing... didn't see it land... he should have been ejected. there's a difference between a hard foul (like when duncan was thrown to the floor - just a good hard playoff foul) and swinging at a guy.... raja is a punk... wonder if we can sign him?

GrandeDavid
05-06-2007, 06:57 PM

Looking for excuses why the Spurs won? This doesn't make sense, kid.

The guy made a valid take about a dirty play.

Stop hating and trolling just because your team's season got snuffed abruptly in disgraceful fashion.

PM5K
05-06-2007, 06:59 PM
He's exactly what everyone tries to say Bruce really is, he's a very good defender but he isn't afraid to play dirty...

saporvida
05-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Stop hating and trolling just because your team's season got snuffed abruptly in disgraceful fashion.

i love this quote... can i steal it and put it in my sig?

timvp
05-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Elson has a better shot at the Hall of Fame.

dbestpro
05-06-2007, 07:28 PM
The one fan left for the team with the greatest playoff loss in history has spoken.

Clutch20
I wrote a funny imaginary story to a columnist that made fun of the Spurs that had Raja as the main character. I broached that same subject of unchecked anger that Bell has a history of not controlling.
Needless to say, that story was not well received :clap

exstatic
Question: do they ever retroactively assess a flagrant? I know the count is important...

dallasmavsnfuego214
Might want to change your handle since Mavs<<<<Spurs.

Considering whos playing the second round and whos not.

since the Spurs cant beat the Mavs anymore........

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-06-2007, 07:30 PM
a playoff game isnt a playoff game until AHF makes his rant thread

exstatic
since the Spurs cant beat the Mavs anymore........
Well, we won't find out this year, will we?
:fro

Is Cuban going to have a banner hanging ceremony for that Division pennant next fall?

SANANTOJAMES
Man this is the playoffs there is going to be rough play. Thats what it is

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Question: do they ever retroactively assess a flagrant? I know the count is important...
Yes, they do. They will probably do that. I can't imagine they suspend him.

bigfish22
05-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Make up call = away from ball foul on TP9

I'll take it

1SUNSFAN
05-06-2007, 07:51 PM
That was NOT a flagrant foul... this is a flagrant foul:

http://a721.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01404/02/79/1404449720_l.jpg
Any questions?

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 07:56 PM

Any questions?
No. THAT was "an unmanly act" and drew a suspension. What he did today was a flagrant 1 and will just be added to his total.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 08:02 PM
No. THAT was "an unmanly act" and drew a suspension. What he did today was a flagrant 1 and will just be added to his total.

Bingo (though it's my understanding that any closed fist to the head is an automatic one game suspension).

1SUNSFAN
05-06-2007, 08:05 PM

Except that it wasn't called a flagrant. Maybe if Ginobili didn't "cry wolf" by flopping and crying so much. Even TP was crying late in the game when Nash clearly got the worst of that collision. Quit being such babies Spurts! Suns will recover from this loss then we will see the true crybabies.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Except that it wasn't called a flagrant. Maybe if Ginobili didn't "cry wolf" by flopping and crying so much. Even TP was crying late in the game when Nash clearly got the worst of that collision. Quit being such babies Spurts! Suns will recover from this loss then we will see the true crybabies.
When did anyone flop? It wasn't called a flagrant, but it will be tomorrow. If Bell did connect with a closed fist above the shoulders, be very relieved if he isn't suspended.

Seriously, you need to bring something other than this weak ass shit into this board. You're making the Mavs fans look smart.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 08:15 PM

Obviously you didn't watch the game. Because if you did, you wouldn't be trashing Manu and Parker after watching Raja, Barbosa, Amare, and most of all D'Antoni whining from start to finish.

Doug Collins
05-06-2007, 08:16 PM

The Spurs bitching/"crying" pales in comparison to that of Mike D'Antoni.

5ToolMan
05-06-2007, 08:17 PM

I hope you are just a child. It would be sad for one to go long into life and still display such stupidity. Tony was not crying over nothing. He was dazed from a hard hit. Nash and Tony smacked heads hard enough to leave an egg size knot on Tony's head and mangle Nash's nose.

I won't even comment on your responce to Bell's punch at Manu's face on his followthrough. You have been exposed as one not worth responding to.

Man In Black
05-06-2007, 08:20 PM
It's amazing how of these other teams fans don't know basketball. All games are subject to review for situations like this. Just like the Kobe "unnatural" act elbows, Raja could get a call from Stu. Not saying a suspension is warranted but a fine and a flagrant is a possibility.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Want a good example of a BS flagrant call? When Joe Johnson hurt his eye in 2005.

bdictjames
05-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Dallas fans seemed to have learned some humility from the "incident". :lol

mavsfan1000
05-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Aggie Hoopsfan=Idiot. You all stole a game today that you didn't deserve. Enjoy that bitch.

1SUNSFAN
05-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Raja will not be suspended or be assessed a flagrant foul. You are all whiners... San Antonio is NOT going to get another championship. It isn't good for the league.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Aggie Hoopsfan=Idiot. You all stole a game today that you didn't deserve. Enjoy that bitch.
The next time you have a remotely insightful take on anything basketball related will be the first, and I'll accuse ducks of hacking your account.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Raja will not be suspended or be assessed a flagrant foul. You are all whiners... San Antonio is NOT going to get another championship. It isn't good for the league.
See? You almost make mavsfan1000 look bright. You should be ashamed.

1SUNSFAN
05-06-2007, 08:29 PM
See? You almost make mavsfan1000 look bright. You should be ashamed.

Why are you called "Obstructed View"? Is that because of all the FAT ASS San Antonio fans sitting in front of you? No wonder it is called FATONIO... :elephant :elephant :elephant

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Why are you called "Obstructed View"? Is that because of all the FAT ASS San Antonio fans sitting in front of you? No wonder it is called FATONIO... :elephant :elephant :elephant
Damn. You just keep bringing the weak shit. Seriously. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Before long Mavsfan1000 is going to start feeling sorry for you. I'm mildly impressed that you know what "obstructed" means. :lol

If you're really interested, some of the seats at the old Hemisfair arena had columns blocking the view of the court. They were referred to as "obstructed view seats". My first Spurs game against the Rockets was an obstructed view seat, and I have the ticket stub that says that on it.

Now you know twice as much about basketball as you did before reading this post.

DampierAmGod
05-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I thought it was a pretty dirty move. He not only purposely took a shot at his face but he also shoved him to the floor with the other arm. Bell has really become a piece of shit since putting on a Phoenix uniform. He seems to love the role of dirty player that he has gotten since last season. He definitely didn't play like that in Philly or Dallas.

timvp
05-06-2007, 10:24 PM
I thought it was a pretty dirty move. He not only purposely took a shot at his face but he also shoved him to the floor with the other arm. Bell has really become a piece of shit since putting on a Phoenix uniform. He seems to love the role of dirty player that he has gotten since last season. He definitely didn't play like that in Philly or Dallas.

Jerry Sloan taught him well.

Marcus Bryant
05-06-2007, 10:46 PM

Oh snap.

LilMissSPURfect
05-06-2007, 10:49 PM
that play do require it's due attention.....or it will get nasty out there

conversekid
05-06-2007, 10:50 PM

the sound of a defeated team. with 3 rings, we recognize the wild swings of a drowning team.

conversekid
05-06-2007, 10:50 PM

ahhh... poor mav fan so bitter. just like GS stole game one? :lol

spursfan09
05-06-2007, 10:54 PM
... San Antonio is NOT going to get another championship. It isn't good for the league.

So then if SA loses and Suns win, then you will agree that its a conspiracy against the Spurs, and the Suns did not really deserve to win? That will save alot of time if ya'll Sun fans can just admit that if you do win.

Rogbok
05-06-2007, 11:12 PM
I did not see if it was a closed fist or not, but Bell definitely made contact with his face with either his hand (closed or open) or forearm. I do not think it really deserves a suspension myself, but I could see it being upgraded to a flagrant if the league reviews that specific play.

pad300
05-06-2007, 11:15 PM
I did not see if it was a closed fist or not, but Bell definitely made contact with his face with either his hand (closed or open) or forearm. I do not think it really deserves a suspension myself, but I could see it being upgraded to a flagrant if the league reviews that specific play.

Can someone please You-Tube the incident and post it?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 11:27 PM

:lol

Don't forget to request off your job at the Minimart for that Southwest Division Championship/MVP parade next week.

mavsfan1000 = gone fishin'.

Agloco
05-06-2007, 11:37 PM
:lol

Don't forget to request off your job at the Minimart for that Southwest Division Championship/MVP parade next week.

mavsfan1000 = gone fishin'.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

They should present Dirks trophy to him during halftime of Game 3 in Oakland..............

TXan11
05-06-2007, 11:39 PM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!

WOW! Now I understand you! I thought your idiocy in the other post was an anomaly. But this one is a doosy!

THE SIXTH MAN
05-06-2007, 11:40 PM
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!

WOW! Now I understand you! I thought your idiocy in the other post was an anomaly. But this one is a doosy!
Stalker?

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Stalker?
No, Suns fan posing (badly) as a Spurs fan.

Mixability
05-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Suspended? Come the fuck on.

RonMexico
05-07-2007, 02:41 AM
AHF should be suspended from Whooping for at least 2 days. And is not allowed to watch the NBA Draft for the greatest moment in modern Aggie history... and must cheer for Kentucky basketball for no less than one Maui Invitational.

Then I'll accept a Raja suspension.

travis2
05-07-2007, 06:56 AM

yes I believe they do.

WalterBenitez
05-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Any questions?
:music that is what I call a decapitation's attemp

Supergirl
05-07-2007, 07:21 AM
i was really appalled by the amount of holding by the Suns i saw on the court in general, and i saw raja bell flop twice, for two foul calls.

in general, the refs tried to just let them play, which i appreciate, and i also recognize that in Phoenix most of the foul calls are going to go against the road team.

i thought it looked flagrant too, until the replay, then i concluded it was just a hard foul. but raja bell was getting away with a lot of stuff all game, as was amare verus duncan.

Slomo
05-07-2007, 07:22 AM

Any questions?You do realize, that Jerry Colangelo personally called Stu to lobby in favour of Bell and make sure he ONLY gets a 1 game suspension?

That picture there show something that is much more that a flagrant foul, and if it hadn't happened in the playoffs after some dubious calls against the Suns, it would have resulted in a much longer suspension.

P.S. The foul on Manu yesterday was at least flagrant.

TheTruth
05-07-2007, 07:40 AM
http://images.sportsline.com/b/ap/photos/Spurs_Suns_Basketball4001591_lower.jpg

DarrinS
05-07-2007, 07:44 AM
Did it reallly look like he was trying to punch Manu? I thoght it was a hard foul and that Manu really faked Raja and got him up in the air. Then Manu kind of jumped into him to draw the contact. I don't think Raja should be suspended.

TheTruth
05-07-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't believe there was every a punch thrown. Raja definately got a little extra out of it, but nothing that warrants a suspension. Raja is a dirty player. It was another dirty play.

kskonn
05-07-2007, 07:58 AM
I agree with most, Flagrant at most, but not a suspension. Espicially since he made sure to help Manu up and check to see if he was ok, in my book if Manu was not upset about the play then everyone should move on and play game two.

SAGambler
05-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Probably should have been a flagrant 1. I really didn't see any "punch" thrown, but he did come down around the head and neck area. And it certainly didn't look like he was going for the ball......

Chalk one up the Suns got away with.

But if you are aware of Raja Bells history, this is not all that unusual for him to pull some crap in a close playoff game.

MajorMike
05-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Bell is working on punk status to get into Melo's realm.

VaSpursFan
05-07-2007, 08:24 AM
bell is a dirty ass player who will push the enevelope to see how far he can go and try to get into your head. i say, fuck him, and give him a few cheap shots back and watch him lose it and get a few techs.

but, we definitely need to take a hard one on him for retribution...

WalterBenitez
05-07-2007, 08:27 AM
The diference between those plays is that Manu looked for that contact ... and Kobe got surprised :D

Marcus Bryant
05-07-2007, 08:30 AM
After that clothesline of Bryant last year in the playoffs any incident involving Bell should be suspect.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I agree with most, Flagrant at most, but not a suspension. Espicially since he made sure to help Manu up and check to see if he was ok, in my book if Manu was not upset about the play then everyone should move on and play game two.
Um, when has Manu EVER gotten upset about a hard foul on him? Are you saying that nobody has ever tried to hurt him? Ridiculous.

timvp
05-07-2007, 11:24 AM
I watched the replay in slow motion over and over and from the angle they showed, it looked like a masterful exaggeration by Manu. He made it look like he was hit hard in the face but I don't think Bell touched him above the shoulders.

Seriously.

sammy
05-07-2007, 11:32 AM

Why don't you go back in your hole and stay there with your choking team Mavs, dumbass!

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I am surprised at this thread, as I usually see Spurs fans as "calling it as they see it."

No way was this a suspendable foul, or even a flagrant. It was a good hard foul, and the main point when deciding on whether a flagrant foul is called, he was going for the ball. Granted, he pretty much missed the ball, but he did go for it.

A good hard foul, yes. Flagrant or suspendable, no way.

Like someone else said, the refs let each team get away with way too much. The game was very physical, and played like an east coast game.

Mixability
05-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I thought Raja was just making sure Manu didn't get the shot off. He was faked nicely by Manu and was doing what I'd do, making sure the player didn't get the shot off.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2007, 11:53 AM
I watched the replay in slow motion over and over and from the angle they showed, it looked like a masterful exaggeration by Manu. He made it look like he was hit hard in the face but I don't think Bell touched him above the shoulders.

Seriously.

I thought that, too. At first. Go back and watch the same angle and notice where Raja's left hand is while his right is swiping at the ball. He went for the ball with one hand and shoved Manu in the throat with the other. At most it'll be upgraded to an F1.

LEONARD
05-07-2007, 11:56 AM
LMAO...wow...

Seriously.

Surely not... :dramaquee

Like Baron Davis grabbing his face when Terry never touched his face... :lol

Obstructed_View
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
LMAO...wow...

Surely not... :dramaquee

Like Baron Davis grabbing his face when Terry never touched his face... :lol
Or like Michael Finley getting all bent out of shape when he jumped on Terry and Terry just tried to push him off with his hand closed. :dramaquee

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-07-2007, 12:32 PM
After further review, it wasn't a punch, but it was a forearm to Manu's throat. Probably should be a flagrant 1.

LEONARD
05-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Or like Michael Finley getting all bent out of shape when he jumped on Terry and Terry just tried to push him off with his hand closed. :dramaquee

Who said that???

and what's it have to do with Manu and Davis' faking shots to the face?

After further review, it wasn't a punch, but it was a forearm to Manu's throat. Probably should be a flagrant 1.

"review"...right... :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Who said that???

"review"...right... :lol

:lol @ the little Mavs loser trying to bring objectivity to the discussion.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Who said that???
Um, Avery Johnson? Mark Cuban? Virtually every Mavericks fan that's ever been on this board? And when you defend Terry even after what he did to Baron Davis, who takes you seriously? [/QUOTE]

Just pointing out that you lack any kind of objectivity, and that your contributions are so personally motivated that they're a joke. Manu got hit, but you zero in on any outside chance that he embellished the contact, basically proving that you weren't even watching Mavs games this year, since Devin Harris did it at least twice a game.

mavs>spurs2
05-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Suspended? Come the fuck on.

:clap That way when the spurs win in 6, Sun fan will have no excuses.

LEONARD
05-07-2007, 05:31 PM
:lol @ the little Mavs loser trying to bring objectivity to the discussion.

LOL...

I'm sorry that most Spurs fans disagreed with you and caused you to "further review" the foul...

Um, Avery Johnson? Mark Cuban? Virtually every Mavericks fan that's ever been on this board? And when you defend Terry even after what he did to Baron Davis, who takes you seriously?

Just pointing out that you lack any kind of objectivity, and that your contributions are so personally motivated that they're a joke. Manu got hit, but you zero in on any outside chance that he embellished the contact, basically proving that you weren't even watching Mavs games this year, since Devin Harris did it at least twice a game.

I didn't defend Terry for the nutpunch...I don't care what Avery or Cuban said about it either. A punch is a punch...

Terry didn't do shit to Davis though...Spurs fans blew that out of proportion with "pile driver" "body slam" and "leg sweep" bullshit talk... :lol

It's no "outside chance" that Manu embellished the contact (since he wasn't even hit in the face!). Jump on timvp for saying that Manu "embellished" the contact...

Harris fakes getting hit in the face twice a game?? :lol There's a difference in a flop to draw a charge and faking a punch to the face, IMO of course...

Fabbs
05-07-2007, 05:33 PM
What time of the game did this Raja flagrant/not flagrant occur?

LakerLanny
05-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Raja Bell and James Posey have gotten away with at least 3 fouls each in the last 2 seasons that Kobe Bryant would have been sentenced to death on by David Stern.

The double standards are incredible.

At least we don't have to suffer with The Gnome (Joey Crawford) this spring.

For that at least, I give my humblest appreciation.

Warlord23
05-07-2007, 09:46 PM
While I concede that Bell didn't deserve any untoward punishment for that hard foul on Manu, I think he's likely to try something stupid later in the series.

At some point, D'Antoni is going to realize that putting Marion on Parker doesn't pay. Bell will guard Parker and try to knock him on his ass sometime in the next 2 games. The problem with Bell is he isn't subtle like Bowen, but is more of a hack and a flopper. I hope nobody gets injured.

cherylsteele
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
It looked like Manu faked a shot, Bell jumped into him a little, Bell reached out to brace himself out of instinct. Maybe a flagrant I guess. I don't think it was intentional. Doesn't warrant a suspension though.

dreamcastrocks
05-08-2007, 12:09 AM
While I concede that Bell didn't deserve any untoward punishment for that hard foul on Manu, I think he's likely to try something stupid later in the series.

At some point, D'Antoni is going to realize that putting Marion on Parker doesn't pay. Bell will guard Parker and try to knock him on his ass sometime in the next 2 games. The problem with Bell is he isn't subtle like Bowen, but is more of a hack and a flopper. I hope nobody gets injured.

Well, it won't be in Game 2. D'Antoni has already stated that he plans to go under the P&R and dare Parker to beat us again. :bang

Fabbs
05-08-2007, 01:38 AM
What point in time of game did this occur?

Marcus Bryant
05-08-2007, 01:40 AM

Bell gets frustrated too easily and is unable to channel that into positive production, unlike Master Bruce.