PDA

View Full Version : D'antoni is one big vagina

nkdlunch
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
can't beleive how much this pussy was crying to the refs and not even getting a T. bullshit.

he looks defeated already.

sunsbum
05-06-2007, 05:29 PM
always good to hear a spurs fan complain about another coach crying to the refs.

good game by the way spurs...too bad you have douchebag fans like this guy.

Dingle Barry
05-06-2007, 05:31 PM
He isn't complaining. He is calling him a vagina.

J.T.
Will Sevening would have stopped the blood in 30 seconds.

Tek_XX
D'Antoni is like if a rabid fan became the coach of his team. Screaming at every fucking call.

nkdlunch
yeah cause Pop cryes to the refs all game long :rolleyes.

I can't wait to see what D'antoni gonna say in press conf :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
:lol A fan of a team with D'Antoni as its coach trying to talk shit about anyone crying about officiating.

SpurCapita
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Cutest coach ever with his little cherub face and neatly groomed mustache. It makes it all the more hilarious/annoying when he gets mad and won't shut the fuck up. Dunno how he gets away with not getting T's in every game.

Other than that, he's the best coach of all time. "Hey guys, play some Defense? K, Defense, play it! Also play hard on the glass. We get rebounds that way." Super genius. :rolleyes

mabber
05-06-2007, 05:33 PM
always good to hear a spurs fan complain about another coach crying to the refs.

I don't know what he said as he's on my "ignore" list since most of his posts are just him calling people names and/or saying negative things in general. He's very bitter for some reason.

VaSpursFan
05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
i don't see how this dood doesn't have a coronary every game...he looks like at any moment he'll pop a blood vessel

foodie2
05-06-2007, 05:39 PM
And why doesn't he get a T again?

mabber
05-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i don't see how this dood doesn't have a coronary every game...he looks like at any moment he'll pop a blood vessel

Actually, the people that have the coronary issues are usually the people that hold it all in. D'Antoni does get worked up more than most coaches.

sunsbum
05-06-2007, 05:41 PM
I don't know what he said as he's on my "ignore" list since most of his posts are just him calling people names and/or saying negative things in general. He's very bitter for some reason.

yea ive noticed that about him, his posts never have substance anyways.

Texas_Ranger
I agree. A real pussy with a Hitler face.

TheTruth
I hope you guys are watching the post game. He really is a whiner. Saying they never get the calls against the Spurs.

SenorSpur
05-06-2007, 05:43 PM
So what else is new. This guy bitches and moans all the time. The bigger the game - the more he whines.

braeden0613
05-06-2007, 05:43 PM
"we didnt get the calls, like the last time, and the time before that, and before that, and before that" :sleep

Dingle Barry
05-06-2007, 05:44 PM
So when you see one of his posts you click on it? :lol :lol

Tek_XX
Phil Jackson was the only zen master when it came to guilting the NBA into helping his team.

dbreiden83080
We only shot 6 more FT's than they did so i don't know why he is bitching so much. There were calls on both ends that could have gone either way.

sribb43
Back in last years WCF"s I noticed the same thing, D'Antoni never thinks a call should go against his team

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 05:46 PM
What a vagina. "Boo fucking hoo, we shot 26 FTs in the second half to 10 for the Spurs, we got screwed!"

Borosai
05-06-2007, 05:46 PM
My sig (when activated) says it all.

mabber
05-06-2007, 05:47 PM
So when you see one of his posts you click on it? :lol :lol

No, I just opened this thread. I didn't read who started it. When someone is on your "ignore" list it just shows that the particular poster has made a post but you can't read it (in case you didn't know) :rolleyes

Mr. Black
05-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I was waiting for him to get T'ed up...so he's what we call a chicken head.

CharlieMac
05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I was gonna back him up and call you an idiot until I heard his post game comments. What a moron.

steppy
05-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Not only is D'Antoni a whiner, so are his assistants. I was at a game this past season and there was a call the Phx coaches thought was missed and they wouldn't stop whining. Even after a timeout was called they were bitching. Well, I was sitting in the second row across from the Phx bench and I started to rub my eyes and make a crying face...something similar to what a baby would do. Gentry and that tall goofy assistant saw me and just glared at me. Priceless.

FromWayDowntown
05-06-2007, 06:03 PM
D'Antoni seemed to spend more time bitching at officials than he did coaching his team. It's a curious tactic, but to each his own, I guess.

JPB
05-06-2007, 06:36 PM
He was pissed for good reasons at times (particulary on some calls on Amare in the first half but the problem is that he's also going crazy for calls that are real obvious.

Basically, he's doing his stuff whatever.

BTW, I'm always surprised that refs still get caught by Raja and called so much charges on his opponents. The one on Tony in the last minute was really weak.

bonesinaz
05-06-2007, 06:39 PM
I hope you guys are watching the post game. He really is a whiner. Saying they never get the calls against the Spurs.

I hope he gets fined.

GrandeDavid
05-06-2007, 06:41 PM
This guy's a whiner?

http://www.batsweb.org/Sport/Basket/Campionato/Immagini/80dantoni.jpg

my2sons
05-06-2007, 06:42 PM

why did you see pop on national tv screaming at the top of his lungs at the senior official. plenty of feminine products to go around

Deb
05-06-2007, 06:43 PM

Oh right, Pop always paces the sidelines and complains to the refs :rolleyes

Dantoni has got the king of the whiners title wrapped up - was a close call between he and Karl, but thank God Dantoni won out :smokin

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-06-2007, 06:44 PM
D'antoni reminds me of Stan Marsh from South Park.

Deb
05-06-2007, 06:44 PM
This guy's a whiner?

http://www.batsweb.org/Sport/Basket/Campionato/Immagini/80dantoni.jpg
Dantoni looks anorexic :spin

conversekid
05-06-2007, 06:47 PM
pop will give the refs hell during the game over calls... but not to this extent... he doesn't walk up and down the sideline yelling and screaming and screaming and yelling.... and then get on the post game show and whine about officials. What a poor excuse for a coach...

BigBeezie
05-06-2007, 06:50 PM
The guy is Mark Cuban in the form of a Coach. Boo fuckin' whoo....cry me a river yah bitch-boy.

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2007, 06:51 PM
pop will give the refs hell during the game over calls... but not to this extent... he doesn't walk up and down the sideline yelling and screaming and screaming and yelling.... and then get on the post game show and whine about officials. What a poor excuse for a coach...

he whined in the post game?

Findog
05-06-2007, 06:55 PM

No, D'Antoni reminds me of Ron Burgundy the way he stomps around in disgust when the refs make a call against his team.

"Hey ref, why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?"

temujin
05-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Make no mistake.
Mike D'antoni and Nash are the two reasons Suns' fans are watching basketball right now, unlike fans of a dozen other teams with equivalent -or superior- personnel are not.
One was hurt.
The other distracted.

SpursWoman
05-06-2007, 06:57 PM
"Hey ref, why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?"

:lol

I can't believe he didn't get a T at any point during that game. Every time the camera panned to him he seemed to be having a tantrum in front of a ref ... face beet red, stamping his feet and all. :spin

1Parker1
05-06-2007, 06:59 PM
D'Antoni seemed to spend more time bitching at officials than he did coaching his team. It's a curious tactic, but to each his own, I guess.

:tu Exactly. If I was a Suns fan or player, I'd be more pissed with this. It wasn't Nash not being able to come back in the game with a bloody nose that cost them the game, it was D Antoni who spent every single time out bitching to the refs about some play or another instead of drawing up a decent play and coralling his team. It's a joke that he didn't get at least one Technical. I've seen Pop and other coaches get one on a lot less.

Oh and a special thanks to his "genius" move putting Marion on Parker...that was the biggest mis match of the game that helped the Spurs.

sunsbum
05-06-2007, 07:00 PM
your whole team huddles around the refs everytime a whistle gets blown on them...give it up already.

1Parker1
05-06-2007, 07:05 PM
your whole team huddles around the refs everytime a whistle gets blown on them...give it up already.

Every player does that. However, no other coach in the NBA stomps his feet like a petulant 8 year old on the sidelines and continues to bitch at the ref during important timeouts and after the game is over.

td4mvp21
05-06-2007, 07:08 PM

Uhhh...so does every Suns player.

Anyway, the Suns got a lot of calls. They were not as aggressive in the paint as the Spurs, I thought. They wanted calls on good defense. Maybe if they knew how to play it they wouldn't think it was a foul.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 07:14 PM

Why don't you tell that to your coach? All he ever does in a game is bitch at the refs. If he spent one quarter of the time he spends whining like a little girl to the refs on actually coaching, your team might win something.

exstatic
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I was telling folks at the GTG, that after Tim hit his first FT to put them up 5 with 0.7 left, I would have double T'd his ass and tossed him out. He was still barking at the refs. The game was decided at that point, which is why I'm sure that they didn't T him earlier.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm really surprised that the Suns fans don't recognize how much bitching D'Antoni did. He can't do that every game, can he? How good would the Suns be if he actually coached instead of yelling at the officials? It's not like he's politicking for calls, he's arguing about calls that have already happened. How stupid is that? Honestly?

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-06-2007, 07:23 PM
:lol A fan of a team with D'Antoni as its coach trying to talk shit about anyone crying about officiating.

i had to read that like five times before i understood it :dizzy

kind of a tongue twister

J21
05-06-2007, 07:43 PM
http://governmentcheese.ca/blogofcheese/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Abby3.jpg

D'antoni, the hissing cat

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-06-2007, 07:57 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070506/capt.6176621d88cc4ef798c08528989cad1d.spurs_suns_b asketball_pnu123.jpg

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/images/menu_dasani.jpg

DarrinS
05-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Sorry, I just posted a topic about the very same dickhead.

Love the Suns players -- hate their dickhead of a coach.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Every last sideline shot that I saw of D'Antoni was of him pissing and moaning. If they T'ed him up the way they should have he probably would have been ejected by half time, and I don't see how that possibly could have been a bad thing for the Suns.

And on a personal note, I would thank you not to disparage vaginas by comparing them to such a worthless coach. Vaginas, while not without their faults, bring joy to millions, possibly billions, everyday. I'm pretty sure that D'Antoni doesn't have that kind of following. If anyone from the Suns can be compared to a vagina it's Steve Nash, and that's only because he's going to bleed for a couple of days this month.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 08:02 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

1Parker1
05-06-2007, 08:24 PM
And on a personal note, I would thank you not to disparage vaginas by comparing them to such a worthless coach. Vaginas, while not without their faults, bring joy to millions, possibly billions, everyday. I'm pretty sure that D'Antoni doesn't have that kind of following. If anyone from the Suns can be compared to a vagina it's Steve Nash, and that's only because he's going to bleed for a couple of days this month.

:lmao :lmao :lmao Oh shit, that was the funniest post of the month. That's a sig worthy quote.

BigBeezie
05-06-2007, 08:32 PM
D'antoni should just throw his resume on Monster.com right now, because when they lose to the Spurs AGAIN this year...people are gonna start saying how Steve Nash can't play at a high level for much longer, this was the best Suns team, blah, blah, blah. The fact is that D'antoni isn't even as good of a coach as PJ Carlesimo. I wouldn't be suprised if Steve Nash not only was the PG, but really coached the team too. D'antoni is a blow-hard that won't win shit. Just go back to Italy!!!

veruca
05-06-2007, 09:18 PM
I really thought DAntoni was going to get T'd up at the end of the 1st half; he was ranting/raving so much; all I could think of was that if Pop was doing that (which he never would) he DEFINITELY would have received a technical.....I watch alot of basketball and I don't think I've seen a coach that rants/raves so muchbut then again, he's always been like this.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 09:21 PM
The Suns spend so much time riling up their fans and showing up the officials I'm surprised that Amare's the only one leading the league in technicals.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2007, 09:23 PM
someone should throw a "USED" tampon at him and tell him to stfu

AnkleBreaker21
05-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Will Sevening would have stopped the blood in 30 seconds.
:clap :clap :lol

SpursWoman
05-06-2007, 09:27 PM

:tu :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
05-06-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm never one to hope for a "T" on the other team, but I am pretty surprised D'antoni got away with so much complaining tonight. In fact, I expect that he will be on a pretty short leash next game.

mabber
05-06-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm really surprised that the Suns fans don't recognize how much bitching D'Antoni did. He can't do that every game, can he? How good would the Suns be if he actually coached instead of yelling at the officials? It's not like he's politicking for calls, he's arguing about calls that have already happened. How stupid is that? Honestly?

D'antoni doesn't do any coaching during games. All he did during the 3-4 timeouts (at bench/huddle) that ABC was allowed to listen in on was tell the team to keep playing hard defensively. The most specific thing I heard D'Antoni say was to not let Parker penetrate. He's just not an adjustment kind of coach.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2007, 11:41 PM
D'antoni doesn't do any coaching during games. All he did during the 3-4 timeouts (at bench/huddle) that ABC was allowed to listen in on was tell the team to keep playing hard defensively. The most specific thing I heard D'Antoni say was to not let Parker penetrate. He's just not an adjustment kind of coach.
It's just so shocking. It's like watching a fight on TV and hearing the corner man saying "You need to hit him".

jbspurs
05-06-2007, 11:53 PM

The look on his face is more annoying when they're winning a game.

LilMissSPURfect
05-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Every last sideline shot that I saw of D'Antoni was of him pissing and moaning. If they T'ed him up the way they should have he probably would have been ejected by half time, and I don't see how that possibly could have been a bad thing for the Suns.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

jbspurs
05-07-2007, 12:02 AM
D'antoni should just throw his resume on Monster.com right now, because when they lose to the Spurs AGAIN this year...people are gonna start saying how Steve Nash can't play at a high level for much longer, this was the best Suns team, blah, blah, blah. The fact is that D'antoni isn't even as good of a coach as PJ Carlesimo. I wouldn't be suprised if Steve Nash not only was the PG, but really coached the team too. D'antoni is a blow-hard that won't win shit. Just go back to Italy!!!

IT IS NASH RUNNING THE TEAM! D'ANTONI IS JUST THERE TO CALL THE TIMEOUT. :lol :lol :lol :lol

K-State Spur
05-07-2007, 12:07 AM
We certainly have our fair share of players that complain too much, but you'd be hard pressed to find a coach that gets on the refs less than Pop. Certainly he makes a case when he vehemently disagrees with a call, but every coach does. You can almost see a difference with him starting in '03 that he didn't ever want his team to be able to use the refs as an excuse for a loss.

D'Antoni is just on a whole other level. His team has never committed a foul or missed a shot without being fouled that he is aware of.

Kevin Blackistone
05-07-2007, 12:17 AM
I thought that the game was called fairly consistently with a slight edge to the Suns for getting a few phantom calls at the rim while the Spurs got hacked with no calls. Other than that, not too bad of a job.

K-State Spur
05-07-2007, 12:54 AM
if you take away phoenix's fouls at the end trying to extend the game, the free throw count was basically equal. whenever that happens, the team that lost can almost always find plenty of internal reasons for the loss that had absolutely nothing to do with the officiating.

lefty
05-07-2007, 01:03 AM
http://people.smu.edu/win/vaginatalk.jpg

THE SIXTH MAN
05-07-2007, 01:09 AM
He said "horse shit" like 20 times today...
:lol He even said it when he was walking of the court too.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2007, 01:20 AM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3352/chloroformre3.gif

UV Ray
05-07-2007, 01:39 AM
if you take away phoenix's fouls at the end trying to extend the game, the free throw count was basically equal. whenever that happens, the team that lost can almost always find plenty of internal reasons for the loss that had absolutely nothing to do with the officiating.

Excellent post.

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2007, 01:49 AM
hey if players get techs and thrown out of games from consistent whineing and questioning calls, how come this shit doesnt apply to the coaches on the bench or sideline?

sterns new implemented rule next season, no crying allowed fagots

Strike
05-07-2007, 03:59 AM

http://omfo.net/img/borat2.jpg

IS NIIIICE!!!