PDA

View Full Version : It was worth it.

E20
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Leaving work by faking a sickness to see the 4th quarter was worth it 150000%. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On a side note, I'm pretty sure this is 2005 all over again for Phoenix, they're an excellent team, but the Spurs have their number. Also, since we're talking about 2005, whatever happened to the statement D'Antoni made? I'm postive that he said that they would revamp their roster to match-up against San Antonio, but so far they gave up two dangerous scorers: Joe Johnson and QRich, to get Raja Bell and Tim Thomas? Hardly the Spur killers (Well, Raja did come close to killing Ginobili today) As far as I see it the Spurs are the same as they were in 05 and so are the Suns, except for a few minor changes.

sunsbum
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Leaving work by faking a sickness to see the 4th quarter was worth it 150000%. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On a side note, I'm pretty sure this is 2005 all over again for Phoenix, they're an excellent team, but the Spurs have their number. Also, since we're talking about 2005, whatever happened to the statement D'Antoni made? I'm postive that he said that they would revamp their roster to match-up against San Antonio, but so far they gave up too dangerous scorers: Joe Johnson and QRich, to get Raja Bell and Tim Thomas? Hardly the Spur killers (Well, Raja did come close to killing Ginobili today) As far as I see it the Spurs are the same as they were in 05 and so are the Suns, except for a few minor changes.

we dont have tim thomas anymore clown.

i hardly think you have our number like 2005, we played the last 2 most important possesions without the mvp....

E20
05-06-2007, 05:34 PM

i hardly think you have our number like 2005, we played the last 2 most important possesions without the mvp....
Last two possesions were a cat and mouse game @ the FT line. Even if Nash were in the game I doubt he'd make a 4 or 5 point play.

timvp
05-06-2007, 08:49 PM
This is why when I die I'm leaving my half to E20.

:smokin

Marcus Bryant
05-06-2007, 09:01 PM

You played the first 100 without him as well.

sunsbum
05-06-2007, 09:27 PM
You played the first 100 without him as well.
brilliant answer.

E20
05-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I meant Kurt Thomas.

NorCal510
05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
e20 where do u work

E20
05-06-2007, 10:03 PM
e20 where do u work
Rite Aid Pharmacy. I work in a bad area, I feel unsafe whilst working, funny shit happens though.

mando6599
05-06-2007, 10:55 PM
I 100% agree, E20. Although I thought our defense didn't play well, we still showed we can change tempos with this team and still win. And there's no way this Suns team is as good or better than 2 years ago. Amare is NOT THE SAME PLAYER!!! It's so obvious to me. 2 years ago he would have dunked the ball after that spin move around Duncan. By the way, we'll let him have all the outside jumpers he wants, so keep shooting them. And we'll give Nash all the jumpers he wants. When Nash doesn't involve his teammates, they LOSE. Barbosa played well, but his moves at getting to the rim got predictable esp. when Horry blocked his shot at the end of the 3rd.

Where are all the people that call Bruce Bowen dirty? Well, if you think he's dirty, take a look at Raja Bell. Sure, he plays good defense at times, but then throws/slaps Manu down after he initially fouled him. He's a punk. Even the homer Suns announcers Mark Jackson and Mike Breen said out loud that that play looked dirty. And that's why Kobe regards Bowen, not Bell, as the best 1-on-1, on the ball defender that he's played against. Kobe knows Bruce doesn't play dirty.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure this is 2005 all over again for Phoenix, they're an excellent team, but the Spurs have their number. Also, since we're talking about 2005, whatever happened to the statement D'Antoni made? I'm postive that he said that they would revamp their roster to match-up against San Antonio, but so far they gave up two dangerous scorers: Joe Johnson and QRich, to get Raja Bell and Tim Thomas? Hardly the Spur killers (Well, Raja did come close to killing Ginobili today) As far as I see it the Spurs are the same as they were in 05 and so are the Suns, except for a few minor changes.

RC's Boss
05-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Rite Aid Pharmacy. I work in a bad area, I feel unsafe whilst working, funny shit happens though.
You're fired :madrun