PDA

View Full Version : No trash talk here...

samikeyp
05-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Phoenix is a hell of a team and this was a great game. I felt for Nash in that last minute...you could see the frustration on his face...he wanted back in that game so badly. Obviously I wanted the Spurs to win but if game 1 is an indicator of the rest of the series...it will be another WCSF classic.

:toast to the Suns.

BruceBowenFan
05-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Phoenix is a hell of a team and this was a great game. I felt for Nash in that last minute...you could see the frustration on his face...he wanted back in that game so badly. Obviously I wanted the Spurs to win but if game 1 is an indicator of the rest of the series...it will be another WCSF classic.

:toast to the Suns.
well said

WalterBenitez
05-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Trash talk, nah .. only enjoying how the luck favored us :blah
Suns still is a great team, enjoyable game to watch ... and suffer :rolleyes

Gaddabout
05-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Hats off to the Spurs. Duncan is really, really, really in Amare's head. Amare doesn't know where to under the hoop and he's so terrified of committing a charge he's second guessing himself every time he has the ball. The last shot Amare split Duncan and Horry for an uncontested layup and blanked it. That's all mental. He could've dunked it, but he throws up a bunny expecting Duncan to spin and block. Just total *head* domination of Amare. Haven't seen him like this since he first came back from surgery.