PDA

View Full Version : Good job for taking care of business

SpursDynasty
05-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Good job SA, you've got homecourt advantage now, just went out and did your thing, no surprises.. This proves that Phoenix is like Dallas - Has a big win column due to beating all the junk teams and Eastern Conf. teams while playing sub-.500 vs. the top West teams. The Spurs have been better than Dallas and Phoenix all season - And the Spurs are now 3-0 on the road in the playoffs.

K-State Spur
05-07-2007, 12:32 AM
some people are worried about a few of the struggles we had tonight. with the win in the pocket, i see them as a good thing.

get manu going, defend the perimeter all game long, and cut down on the turnovers, and the team is sitting real well.

i'd be more worried if the team had won by 5 points with everything clicking.

plus, as the series goes on, Pop > D'Antoni in making adjustments and learning his opponent.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-07-2007, 12:33 AM
way too many spurs fans are getting way too cocky about this win

saporvida
05-07-2007, 04:39 AM
i want to believe we will win in 5... it would just make it a little sweeter to see this playoff run emulate that of '05 excluding the same team in the wcf and then go on to beat detroit again.

this is of course just the way i want things to happen but in all reality this series with phx is gonna be a ruff one come tuesday... then whoever next between jazz or warriors will be ruff too considering they both have nothing to lose except a great run towards a championship they never thought they'd be so close to at this moment. suns, detroit, and us spurs are the only ones more likely to be selected by the top dogs as coming out on top overall not cavs, warriors, jazz, bulls, or nets.

Johnny RIngo
05-07-2007, 05:04 AM
Spurs are gonna sweep em. Suns were lucky Duncan was playing on bad ankles in '05. Now that he's healthy that chump Amare won't be getting anywhere near his inflated '05 stats. Bell is just another flopper that has no business being on the All-Defensive team. Barbarosa is a freaking idiot with low BBall IQ(fouling with 35 secs left in the game LOL). Marion can't create for himself. Once you isolate him from the rest of the team he looks worthless. Steve Nash is a good player but his defensive weaknesses are hurting the team.

Spurs won't need 5 games this time around. 4 should be enough.

ratm1221
05-07-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm bookmarking this so I can bump it if I have to. Thanks for the ammunition SpursDynasty. :spin

zrinkill
05-07-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm bookmarking this so I can bump it if I have to. Thanks for the ammunition SpursDynasty. :spin

Punk ass Mav fans ......... they make me laugh :lol

ratm1221
05-07-2007, 11:40 AM
they make me laugh :lol

Same reaction as looking in the mirror? :blah

MajorMike
05-07-2007, 11:43 AM

Yes, the only solice you can receive after suffering the worst upset in nba playoff history is to bag on the Spurs. Good on ya!

mikejones99
05-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Spurs are all bout Business. Detroit is about revenge.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-07-2007, 12:14 PM
It's a good thing the players don't assume this series is over after a single game. SpursDynasty you should consider becoming a journalist for the Denver Post.

smeagol
05-07-2007, 12:17 PM
way too many spurs fans are getting way too cocky about this win
What he said