PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Mavs fans

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-07-2007, 12:26 PM
YOUR TEAM IS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!! GO HOME ALREADY!!

Every thread I click on has been hi-jacked by a Mavs fan. It's like a virus that needs to be stopped. Even threads started by Spurs homers calling out Suns fans get hi-jacked by Mavs fans!! Unfrigginbelievable!!

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. Seek professional counseling before it overtakes you!!

Marcus Bryant
05-07-2007, 12:28 PM
What Are The Stages of Grief?

Many people have tried to explain what grief is; some have even identified certain stages of grief.

Probably the most well-known of these might be from Elizabeth Kubler-Ross' book, "On Death and Dying." In it, she identified five stages that a dying patient experiences when informed of their terminal prognosis.

The stages Kubler-Ross identified are:

* Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
* Anger (why is this happening to me?)
* Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
* Depression (I don't care anymore)
* Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

link (http://www.cancersurvivors.org/Coping/end%20term/stages.htm)

lurker
05-07-2007, 12:28 PM
We really can't win with you Spurs fans, can we? :lol

If we don't post, we get called out for being pussies/trolls.

If we do post, we get told to leave.

ATRAIN
05-07-2007, 12:29 PM
YOUR TEAM IS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!! GO HOME ALREADY!!

Every thread I click on has been hi-jacked by a Mavs fan. It's like a virus that needs to be stopped. Even threads started by Spurs homers calling out Suns fans get hi-jacked by Mavs fans!! Unfrigginbelievable!!

Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. Seek professional counseling before it overtakes you!!

Yeah dude I aggree, I have started some just for them, and fellow spurs fans tell me to let it go. I wouldnt even be saying anything if it was any other team, but they (mavs) insist on opening thier big mouths. So when they stop....so will I.

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2007, 12:33 PM
You know what's funny about this. Mavs fans have disappered from most Suns forums. We keep wondering where they are. I know a lot of Suns fans want to rub it in.

Funny.

LEONARD
05-07-2007, 12:35 PM

Exactly :lol

ATRAIN
05-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I have nothing but nice things to say about Suns fans.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah dude I aggree, I have started some just for them, and fellow spurs fans tell me to let it go. I wouldnt even be saying anything if it was any other team, but they (mavs) insist on opening thier big mouths. So when they stop....so will I.
Douche, you've got 65 posts, and you have started more threads than I have. You just look more bitter and asinine than the Mavs fans that are pathetic enough to hang around here looking for a chance at revenge.

baseline bum
05-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Mav fan, you better learn to fucking live with everything you're getting here after the way you shit on this board last year. Making fun of Dallas will never get old. 111-86

Obstructed_View
05-07-2007, 12:39 PM

Wrong, you are pussies because you are Mavs fans on a Spurs fan board. If you were basketball fans, you'd be accepted.

If you don't post, it's good.

if you post, you are called trolls and told to leave.

baseline bum
05-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Seriously, I'm amazed by how stupid Mav fan was in 2006. The Spurs have had lots of history with Phoenix, but for the most part, their fans have been knowledgeable and respectful while still leaving no doubt as to who their favorite team is. Detroit fans have always been great: maybe because they've been there, and know how to handle their teams success. Dallas fans have been twice as bad as the Laker fans were here during their three-peat.

ATRAIN
05-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Douche, you've got 65 posts, and you have started more threads than I have. You just look more bitter and asinine than the Mavs fans that are pathetic enough to hang around here looking for a chance at revenge.

See what I mean, if you dont like what I post then dont read it. Its pretty simple!!

lurker
05-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Because I'm a Mavs fan, it means I'm not a basketball fan? The Mavs aren't the only team I watch. :lol

SpursWoman
05-07-2007, 12:42 PM
You know what's funny about this. Mavs fans have disappered from most Suns forums. We keep wondering where they are. I know a lot of Suns fans want to rub it in.

Funny.

I guess you can point them in this direction, then...to the NBA forum at least. They showed up last year and we haven't been able to get them to leave since. :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-07-2007, 12:48 PM

It's not really the fact that you're posting...it's how you post. Detroit fans have been welcomed in with open arms ever since we met them in '05. That series was awesome and the fans appreciate and respect each other. They're fun fans to discuss basketball with and even argue with.

Mavs fan is the anti-Piston fan.

Mavs fans come in and turn every thread into something about the Mavs. I'm sick of hearing about how bad a player Dirk is, and how crappy a coach AJ is and how meddling of an owner Mark Cuban is. You and your team have already convinced us. You win. Now enjoy your summer.

nkdlunch
05-07-2007, 12:51 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAHD051_8x10-WesternConferenceChampions~2005-2006-Dallas-Mavericks-Western-Conference-Champs-Posters.jpg

nkdlunch
05-07-2007, 12:52 PM
http://www.photo-shirts.com/pics/Mavs-06-west-champs.jpg

nkdlunch
05-07-2007, 12:52 PM
http://fusion94.org/images/mavs_wc_champs.jpg

lurker
05-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Mavs fans come in and turn every thread into something about the Mavs. I'm sick of hearing about how bad a player Dirk is, and how crappy a coach AJ is and how meddling of an owner Mark Cuban is. You and your team have already convinced us. You win. Now enjoy your summer.
The Spurs fans are just as guilty of that, though. I keep getting little reminders of the Mavs choking from other posters even if it has nothing to do with the topic.

I can understand wanting the trash talking Mavs fans to be gone, but I don't trash the Spurs. Why should I have to leave? :lol I don't want to go to the sad little Mavs forums.

Cry Havoc
05-07-2007, 01:07 PM
I can understand wanting the trash talking Mavs fans to be gone, but I don't trash the Spurs. Why should I have to leave? :lol I don't want to go to the sad little Mavs forums.

I'd like the Mavs fans to stay. It's hilarious every time they try to talk trash.

ATRAIN
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I'd like the Mavs fans to stay. It's hilarious every time they try to talk trash.

Yeah I dont mind the mavs fans here either. I maybe new but what pisses me off more are the Spurs fans that talk crap to me, considering im a fan as well. Doesnt make sense to me, but oh well. Yeah some of us havent let it go that you guys choked, but come on its a rivalry, what do you expect :).

2centsworth
05-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't want to go to the sad little Mavs forums.

there's a reason those forums are sad and little. In general, Mavs fan is sad and little.

There are like two of you who add value to this board. The rest of you are str8 up trolls. Since Kori doesn't censor this board, which btw is great, sometimes the trash comes in. It's either shape up or never be taken seriously on this board ever.

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2007, 01:20 PM
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7708/n33901081304354093705nn6.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3376/mavsbi6.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Can we lay off the Mavs fans already, not all of them are bad

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2007, 01:26 PM
And how many Mavs fans posts have been responded with "your team choked hahaha," When they were talking about something completely different. Let's not become like Mavs fans, let's move on already.

Islymore
05-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I dont have too many problems with any Spurfans on this site... I actually dont mind the trash-talkin' when it is deserved... but it is becoming redundant - all the same talk, from mostly the same posters *both ways Mavfans at Spurfans, Spurfans at Mavfans* and it begins to take away from the actual threads worth reading...

but who am I? just another Mavfan on Spurstalk... so...

Kevin Blackistone
05-07-2007, 02:06 PM
The more varied the posters on this board are, the better the board becomes. I wish there were more fans from other teams on here, as long as they actually add something of reason. For their credit, some of the mavs fans on here do just that.

AnkleBreaker21
05-07-2007, 02:11 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAHD051_8x10-WesternConferenceChampions~2005-2006-Dallas-Mavericks-Western-Conference-Champs-Posters.jpg
at least their champions of something :lol :lol :lol

TampaDude
05-07-2007, 02:21 PM
http://www.photo-shirts.com/sports/nbaplayteams/Heat-06-champs.jpg

:lmao