PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody else notice

nkdlunch
05-07-2007, 02:31 PM
How now Timmy plays extra physical with Amare guarding him, or him guarding Amare?

He gets a fire in his eyes when he sees this matchup and he even demands for the ball in the block.

Also, did you notice at the first couple of minutes into game 1 Amare talked mad shit to Duncan when he was speaking to Pop in front of spurs bench. I thought to myself, big mistake, Duncan is gonna go off on Amare and he did.

thanks Amare, for pissing Duncan off early. you got owned bitch

duncan228
05-07-2007, 02:34 PM
I think Duncan always plays better when he's mad.

The fire in his eyes has been back most of this season. It's always a good thing.

It won't matter if anyone ticks him off or not. He wants it. His team will follow that.
There's no one that can stop Duncan when he plays like this.

Xylus
05-07-2007, 02:47 PM
When did Amare talk shit to Duncan? Amare has great respect for him.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-07-2007, 02:47 PM
He had that same fire in his eyes he always gets right before he makes crazy love to you, you guys know that one right?

BigBeezie
05-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Amare is a very good player, but he needs to realize that Timmy has the bling. You don't win ROY, League MVP and Finals MVP by being a chump. Not to mention all of the other accolades.

Amare should be taking notes vice talking shit to the greatest PF to ever play the game. If Duncan was in Chicago or LA or NY...there would be commercial after commercial with him in it. He'd be promoting everything from Gatorade to Magnum Condoms with spermicidal. People need to show this man some respect!!!

nkdlunch
05-07-2007, 02:53 PM

it was at the very beginning of the game. maybe the 1st stoppage after the jump ball. I have game recorded and will check tonight.

Duncan went to talk to Pop, and Amare followed him all the way to front of Spurs bench. He kept talking shit. Duncan ignored him, but he obviouly heard him and took a note. then proceeded to bitchslap him on the court.

Amare should keep his mouth shut in game 2 or he gonna get another beating.

sa_butta
05-07-2007, 02:55 PM
I think it has alot to do with playoff time, he is just turning it up for the playoffs. Its good to see that fire in his eyes.

Suck My Blurr
05-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Amare is a very good player, but he needs to realize that Timmy has the bling. You don't win ROY, League MVP and Finals MVP by being a chump. Not to mention all of the other accolades.

Amare should be taking notes vice talking shit to the greatest PF to ever play the game. If Duncan was in Chicago or LA or NY...there would be commercial after commercial with him in it. He'd be promoting everything from Gatorade to Magnum Condoms with spermicidal. People need to show this man some respect!!!

FUCK THAT SOFT MOTHER FUCKER!

TheTruth
05-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Just good ol' playoff Timmy.

TheTruth
05-07-2007, 02:58 PM
yeah, you've officially become the worst troll of the playoffs.

Suck My Blurr
05-07-2007, 03:00 PM
yeah, you've officially become the worst troll of the playoffs.

FUCK YOU TOO BITCH!

midgetonadonkey
05-07-2007, 03:02 PM
The Brazilian BLURR's insight is incredible.

AFBlue
05-07-2007, 03:02 PM

Brazillian Blurr aye? Not on Sunday he wasn't...

More like the Brazilian Bumbling Fumbling Bitch.

gtownspur
05-07-2007, 03:04 PM
It's gonna be fun molesting Brazillian Wax Blur on these internets after the spurs send the brokeback suns packing.

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM

Not as incredible as that amazing avitar of yours

DarrinS
05-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I wouldn't read too much into it. I also saw Tim and Amare joking around with each other while waiting for someone (i forget who) to make free throws. I think they like ea. other and have mutual respect.

AZLouis
05-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't remember seeing Amare talking smack to TD. I remember the announce team pimping the deep respect each team has including Amare's respect for TD.

Regardless, TD put on a clinic in that game and IMO solidified King of PF Hill status.

No matter the outcome, there is no doubt Amare will walk away with valuable lessons learned.

I still can't believe that hook shot TD hit with about 2 minutes to go that put the Spurs ahead by 2. Amare contested the shot and the hook was with TD spinning to the baseline, unbelievable.

SpursWoman
05-07-2007, 03:20 PM

:tu

ShoogarBear
05-07-2007, 03:25 PM
The Brazilian BLURR's insight is incredible.I suspect his longevity will not be.

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2007, 03:32 PM
it was at the very beginning of the game. maybe the 1st stoppage after the jump ball. I have game recorded and will check tonight.

Duncan went to talk to Pop, and Amare followed him all the way to front of Spurs bench. He kept talking shit. Duncan ignored him, but he obviouly heard him and took a note. then proceeded to bitchslap him on the court.

Bitch slap? Amare's boxscore did include 20 points, 18 boards, and 5 blocks. That is no where near a bitchslap. What Raja did to Manu, thats a different story.

Look, Duncan had a better game, I'm willing to concede that. You make yourself look silly if you act like Amare had a bad game.

Johnny RIngo
05-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Amare's always been a trash talking piece of shit. I remember he did the same shit during one of the regular season games. Too bad he didn't stay permanently injured though. Would have saved him the embarrassment as Duncan owns him in another playoff series.

Amare may be a rich man's Dwight Howard but he sure as hell doesn't dress like it:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/585/stoudemirepn9.jpg

Shawn Marion:

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/a/4/1a494ff852a33f1dffb320a5cc45738b.jpg

Raja Bell with his wife and son:

http://www.tazabazar.com/images/fish_elish.JPG

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Raja Bell with his wife and son:

http://www.tazabazar.com/images/fish_elish.JPG

Talking about someone's wife and newborn baby? Wow. Big man you are.

duncan2k5
05-07-2007, 04:50 PM
i like when duncan was in the post and he demanded the ball...actally gestured vehemently for it. thats the timmy i wanna see...not the soft one

Kori Ellis
05-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Amare's always been a trash talking piece of shit. I remember he did the same shit during one of the regular season games. Too bad he didn't stay permanently injured though. Would have saved him the embarrassment as Duncan owns him in another playoff series. ....

This type of bullshit post isn't necessary. So far, your posts suck as much as a troll from another team. Clean it up - or move on.

Kori Ellis
05-07-2007, 04:54 PM

If you have nothing to say about basketball, your time here is done. If you want to just talk senseles smack, click on the word "Trolls" on the top of this forum and post there.

spursfan09
05-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Get out of here Leandro, and start worrying about game 2

vander
05-07-2007, 07:18 PM

yeah I find it hard to believe that amare would be talking shit to duncan, that doesn't seem like his style.

bdictjames
05-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I think nobody talks shit about Duncan in the league. Man with very high respect.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I think Duncan's aggression and demands for the ball were just reflective of his post presser. He knows he has an advantage on the inside, and recognizes when he can have his way inside.

I doubt Duncan was abusing Amare in a vindictive sense. Amare complimented him before the series by saying he "does not look forward to the match-up with Timmy"

GrandeDavid
05-07-2007, 07:34 PM

Great take, nkd! Hilarious! :lol