PDA

View Full Version : The Land of the Free

timvp
05-07-2007, 10:46 PM
I hop into the corner store down the block from us to pick up a drink. When I open the door, I hear a Middle Eastern accented voice yelling "He punched me! He punched me!"

I look to the back of the store to see a Middle Eastern guy and a 60-65 year old black guy at the ATM machine. I get closer to investigate further, as it is only us three and a worker in the store.

When I get back there, the Middle Eastern guy is still saying the old guy tried to punch him and is now talking to the store worker in some Middle Eastern language. The old guy is saying that he didn't try to punch him -- that he just jumped when he got bumped into while he was taking money out of the ATM.

This is about the time that I take a closer look at the Middle Eastern guy. He's dressed in tight pink button up shirt and white pants. He's obviously gay -- complete with the limp wrist action, the feminine voice (with his foreign accent and a lisp on top of it) and I think he was also wearing makeup if I'm not mistaken.

The gay Middle Eastern guy continues to talk in his foreign language to the store worker and starts to walk away. He gets about ten steps from the door and yells:

"YOU'RE A SLAVE ######, YOU'RE A FUCKING SLAVE. I HATE ALL YOU ######S."

Which with his lisp and accent came out more like:

"OOZA THLAVE ######, OOZA FOOCKING THLAVE. I HATE OLU ######TH."

I turn around to look at him and he literally sprints out the door with his wrists elevated, hops into his beat up car with a rainbow sticker and drives away within about 10 seconds.

At this point, I just start laughing due to the irony of it all. A gay, Middle Eastern flamer with a lisp is going to talk mess and then run? Classic on so many levels.

The old man walks by me and says "He's right, I am a slave" to which I responded "Aren't we all".

I pay for my drink and then leave.

kris
05-07-2007, 10:56 PM
The bigger issue here is why weren't you watching the Golden State game. I think you catch the highlights on ESPN, read a few box scores, and then try to wing it in your "opinions" you portray as facts.

BUSTED.

SequSpur
05-07-2007, 10:58 PM
weak.. you should've beat him up

timvp
05-07-2007, 10:59 PM
The bigger issue here is why weren't you watching the Golden State game. I think you catch the highlights on ESPN, read a few box scores, and then try to wing it in your "opinions" you portray as facts.

BUSTED.

This happened on Saturday.

Trouble shoot dat. :fro

ShoogarBear
05-07-2007, 11:13 PM
If this had happened to me, I would have said the guy was wearing a Mavs T-shirt.

midgetonadonkey
05-07-2007, 11:14 PM
What did you buy to drink?

timvp
05-07-2007, 11:18 PM
If this had happened to me, I would have said the guy was wearing a Mavs T-shirt.

Well he was wearing the Mav unofficial alternate road jersey.

kris
05-07-2007, 11:21 PM
This happened on Saturday.

Trouble shoot dat. :fro

You're late. That wouldn't fly in Johnny Blaze's blog forum.

I want my incidents on time.

Mr. Black
05-07-2007, 11:30 PM
you racist.

samikeyp
05-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Well he was wearing the Mav unofficial alternate road jersey.

:lol

Kori Ellis
05-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Weird side note is that we always go into the store together ... this time I sat in the car and missed all the action. :wtf

Mr. Black
05-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Dude, that would of been a sweet viral video.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Is this the Shell right across from your street?

The only crazy action at the store near me is when the NW Crossing off-duty cop stops to get coffee.

Kori Ellis
05-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Is this the Shell right across from your street?

The only crazy action at the store near me is when the NW Crossing off-duty cop stops to get coffee.

Yes that Shell store.

T Park
05-08-2007, 01:24 AM
:lol

Didn't realize the west side of 1604 was so "happenin" :lol

Buddy Holly
05-08-2007, 01:31 AM
The two sound like they'd be perfect for a nightime sitcom.

An old oppressed black man roomates with a young gay middle eastern racist. I see an Emmy.

PM5K
05-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Usually when TimVP actually takes time out to start a thread in The Club it's pretty interesting, not this fucking time....

Shelly
05-08-2007, 07:52 AM
pfffttt. I had a murder in my 'hood' a few years ago.

Summers
05-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Usually when TimVP actually takes time out to start a thread in The Club it's pretty interesting, not this fucking time....

Hell you say! I thought it was pretty damn funny.

j-6
http://static.flickr.com/110/313649020_4863f92e2c_o.jpg

Summers

We have homeless crackheads living in the abandoned house next door. Is that street?

Summers
05-08-2007, 08:24 AM
http://static.flickr.com/110/313649020_4863f92e2c_o.jpg

What in the hell...?

Trainwreck2100
05-08-2007, 08:25 AM
We have homeless crackheads living in the abandoned house next door. Is that street?

If i were you i'd get a dog.

polandprzem
05-08-2007, 10:40 AM
hmm what did you mean by saying "we all are slaves" ?

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-08-2007, 10:50 AM

Maybe, but in your 'hood, it was probably some divorce gone bad with somebody hiring an expensive hitman to do the deed.

batman2883
05-08-2007, 11:07 AM
I hop into the corner store down the block from us to pick up a drink. When I open the door, I hear a Middle Eastern accented voice yelling "He punched me! He punched me!"

I look to the back of the store to see a Middle Eastern guy and a 60-65 year old black guy at the ATM machine. I get closer to investigate further, as it is only us three and a worker in the store.

When I get back there, the Middle Eastern guy is still saying the old guy tried to punch him and is now talking to the store worker in some Middle Eastern language. The old guy is saying that he didn't try to punch him -- that he just jumped when he got bumped into while he was taking money out of the ATM.

This is about the time that I take a closer look at the Middle Eastern guy. He's dressed in tight pink button up shirt and white pants. He's obviously gay -- complete with the limp wrist action, the feminine voice (with his foreign accent and a lisp on top of it) and I think he was also wearing makeup if I'm not mistaken.

The gay Middle Eastern guy continues to talk in his foreign language to the store worker and starts to walk away. He gets about ten steps from the door and yells:

"YOU'RE A SLAVE ######, YOU'RE A FUCKING SLAVE. I HATE ALL YOU ######S."

Which with his lisp and accent came out more like:

"OOZA THLAVE ######, OOZA FOOCKING THLAVE. I HATE OLU ######TH."

I turn around to look at him and he literally sprints out the door with his wrists elevated, hops into his beat up car with a rainbow sticker and drives away within about 10 seconds.

At this point, I just start laughing due to the irony of it all. A gay, Middle Eastern flamer with a lisp is going to talk mess and then run? Classic on so many levels.

The old man walks by me and says "He's right, I am a slave" to which I responded "Aren't we all".

I pay for my drink and then leave.
IVE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE IM A SLAVE AND NOBODY BELIEVES ME

jman3000
05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
My only experience with that Shell consisted of the owner getting mad at me for getting some ice from the soda dispenser without buying a fucking soda. I was in the middle of a jog and was fucking tired.

Shelly
05-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Maybe, but in your 'hood, it was probably some divorce gone bad with somebody hiring an expensive hitman to do the deed.

Actually, some 20somethings were renting the house. They had a party and someone got shot and they dumped the body in Medina county. Then a few months later, someone had a guilty conscious and finally called the police. I remember we were walking one night and all these Texas Rangers had the house swarmed.

The house has been for sale for almost a year. I wonder why it hasn't sold...