PDA

View Full Version : Matt Harpring

The Truth #6
05-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Harpring is a thug. I don't care if he combs his hair and goes to church on Sunday, he's constantly throwing elbows at the end of plays. That guy milks his choir boy looks.

Findog
05-08-2007, 12:09 AM
That's Utah Jazz basketball. Malone and Stockton were pretty dirty in their day. It's the kind of basketball Sloan likes to play

JMarkJohns
05-08-2007, 12:09 AM
He's a player you love if he's on your team, and love to hate on if he's going against ya. Yes, he's a hard, physical, even dirty player, but I'll take him. Without a doubt.

Kevin Blackistone
05-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Nobody seems willing to crack him in the nose with a bow to back his ass off. Until someone knocks his ass out for being dirty, he'll keep doing it.

cornbread
05-08-2007, 12:24 AM
The guy is tough as nails. I respect his playing.

Suns>Spurs
05-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Nobody seems willing to crack him in the nose with a bow to back his ass off. Until someone knocks his ass out for being dirty, he'll keep doing it.
:donkey

Suns>Spurs
05-08-2007, 12:26 AM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/bruce_bowen-arton20880-240x240.jpg

slayermin
Didn't he play football?

Kevin Blackistone
:donkey

Fuck you. Players need to police the game to keep it clean. It happens in every other sport, why not basketball? There's too much relying on the refs. If a guy is throwing malicious elbows in a game, he needs to be dealt with.

Mavtek
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM

The only guy in the league that I'd say has a chance of doing that is Shaq outside of that I don't know who has the balls to crack Harpring in the face. I know for damn sure I wouldn't that fool might be the toughest white guy in the league. I was watching some college highlights of him playing outside linebacker and he was knocking the shit out of guys like Roy Williams.

Trainwreck2100
05-08-2007, 12:32 AM
why does Utah have so many white players............oh wait, nevermind.

Suns>Spurs
05-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Fuck you. Players need to police the game to keep it clean. It happens in every other sport, why not basketball? There's too much relying on the refs. If a guy is throwing malicious elbows in a game, he needs to be dealt with.

so fighting is going to keep it clean Dumb ass.

Findog
05-08-2007, 12:35 AM

Stackhouse did it earlier in the year in a game at the Delta Center. He got t'ed up but it worked. He used his elbows for airspace.

Kevin Blackistone
05-08-2007, 12:46 AM
so fighting is going to keep it clean Dumb ass.

When did I ever say fighting? If he's throwing elbows at you on purpose, make sure to give him a hard tap in the nugget with yours to let it be known that you'll dish it out too. Fighting?? There's never been a fight in the NBA. Only wild swings and cheap shots.

ponky
05-08-2007, 12:55 AM
He's a player you love if he's on your team, and love to hate on if he's going against ya. Yes, he's a hard, physical, even dirty player, but I'll take him. Without a doubt.

Yup, absolutely. I used to hate on certain ballers without acknowledging their talent/skills but over the years my attitude has changed to where I still hate the dude but I can at least recognize their individual talents, however begrudgingly.

Anyway, both teams were very physical and the refs are allowing it to go both ways so it's cool.

ponky
05-08-2007, 12:57 AM
why does Utah have so many white players............oh wait, nevermind.

:lol

ha, and at least as far back as i can remember, it's always been that way along with a couple of mulattos and one former black gun-toting cowboy who might as well qualify for white

timvp
05-08-2007, 02:12 AM
The only guy in the league that I'd say has a chance of doing that is Shaq outside of that I don't know who has the balls to crack Harpring in the face. I know for damn sure I wouldn't that fool might be the toughest white guy in the league. I was watching some college highlights of him playing outside linebacker and he was knocking the shit out of guys like Roy Williams.

Harpring was a quarterback.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-08-2007, 02:13 AM

ha, and at least as far back as i can remember, it's always been that way along with a couple of mulattos and one former black gun-toting cowboy who might as well qualify for white