PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

BILLYE
05-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Look for Beno to see some minutes tonight...maybe not extended minutes, but some minutes for sure. He might take care of the ball better tonight and hit a couple of shots...

Kori Ellis
05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I hope not. I haven't seen any indication this year that he would take care of the ball better. Jacque isn't good for this series, but I'd rather seen Barry and Manu steal some minutes at the backup point than Beno.

samikeyp
05-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I hope Beno sees minutes.....

If the Spurs are up 30 in the 4th Q.

FromWayDowntown
05-08-2007, 10:25 AM
That would be ridiculously unlike Popovich. I can see Beno playing if there's an injury or some major foul trouble, or if the game gets out of hand one way or the other. But I can't see Pop dusting off Beno in significant portions of the game just for the hell of it. I can't imagine that Pop would think that Beno is a better option than Vaughn at this point, either.

Mavs<Spurs
05-08-2007, 10:28 AM
I hope Beno sees minutes.....

If the Spurs are up 30 in the 4th Q.

And in no other situation!!!

Anyone else like to see more more production from our bench (e.g. Manu first and foremost, but Barry as well (Robert already is playing well), Bonner- but maybe his lack of mobility won't work against the Suns).

If White were more developed, his athleticism might be helpful in a situation like this. But as it is, I don't think so.

Against the Suns, the only people I would give minutes to, barring a complete blow out are:

Tim
Elson
Tony
Michael
Bruce

Bench

Horry
Manu
Oberto
Barry

And no time to anyone else against the Suns.

Spursfan101
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Vaughn in thirty years>Beno

degenerate_gambler
05-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Look for Beno to see some minutes tonight...

umm...no