PDA

View Full Version : Who Here Hates the Spurs With A Passion?

Jelly
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Haha...got your attention didn't I? Of course, I LOVE the Spurs with a passion. but on another site I go to (Answerbag) there is a thread with that very title. Fortunately, everyone had decent things to say about the Spurs. (If you happen to check it out and respond, please remember you are on ambassador of Spurs fans, so be dignified (not that anyone here is ever undignified. LOL.)

Seriously though, how could anyone hate our lovable Spurs?

BacktoBasics
05-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Fucking worthless unless you link us to the other thread.

boutons_
05-08-2007, 10:50 AM
flabby

nkdlunch
05-08-2007, 10:50 AM
there will allways be haters. Ppl hated the great Laker teams, ppl hated the great Bull teams and ppl gonna hate the great Spurs. face reality.

ratm1221
05-08-2007, 10:52 AM
there will allways be haters. Ppl hated the great Laker teams, ppl hated the great Bull teams and ppl gonna hate the great Mavs. face reality.

BigBeezie
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah, my neighbor is from Michigan and told me "I hate the Spurs, I'm a Pistons fan". I decided right then and there, that I could never be good friends with him. The Spurs are in my blood. How could someone live in San Antonio and not love the silver and black?

Kori Ellis
05-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Here's the link I think she's referencing:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/292508

Unless that site has forums that I don't know about, I think it's just a site where people ask questions.

Anyway, I go to tons of other NBA forums where fans hate the Spurs with a passion. A lot of teams fans think of them as boring, whiny floppers. They think Manu and Bruce are extremely dirty and that Tim is soft.:lol

Jelly
05-08-2007, 11:15 AM

The word "fucking" is fucking worthless in that sentence. I don't think I'm permitted by Spurstalk rules to link to other message boards. There's this thing called Google that will get you there is 2 seconds.

Kori Ellis
05-08-2007, 11:20 AM
The word "fucking" is fucking worthless in that sentence

:lol I agree

I don't think I'm permitted by Spurstalk rules to link to other message boards. There's this thing called Google that will get you there is 2 seconds.

You can link to whatever message board you want.

Jelly
05-08-2007, 11:21 AM
there will allways be haters. Ppl hated the great Laker teams, ppl hated the great Bull teams and ppl gonna hate the great Spurs. face reality.

actually most people ignore the Spurs in other parts of the country. People are indifferent to them because we've never had any flamboyant players like the Bulls or lakers and we're a small market without the glitz and glamour. When we won the 2005 championship, I'm the ONLY person I know who watched the game or even knew they won.

Jelly
05-08-2007, 11:22 AM
:lol I agree

You can link to whatever message board you want.

Thanks Kori! Just didn't want to break the rules.
:)

longrod
05-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah, my neighbor is from Michigan and told me "I hate the Spurs, I'm a Pistons fan". I decided right then and there, that I could never be good friends with him. The Spurs are in my blood. How could someone live in San Antonio and not love the silver and black?

I don't think this forum, or any other, would be very interesting if everyone was a Spurs fan. I believe that even the Maverick loserfans perform an important function in this society: Without losers there would be no winners.

TampaDude
05-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Here's the link I think she's referencing:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/292508

Unless that site has forums that I don't know about, I think it's just a site where people ask questions.

Anyway, I go to tons of other NBA forums where fans hate the Spurs with a passion. A lot of teams fans think of them as boring, whiny floppers. They think Manu and Bruce are extremely dirty and that Tim is soft.:lol

You know what I say to the haters? 1999, 2003, 2005. 'nuff said!

TampaDude
05-08-2007, 01:05 PM
actually most people ignore the Spurs in other parts of the country. People are indifferent to them because we've never had any flamboyant players like the Bulls or lakers and we're a small market without the glitz and glamour. When we won the 2005 championship, I'm the ONLY person I know who watched the game or even knew they won.

Same here...of course, why would anyone (but me and my wife) in Tampa want to root for the Spurs when the Magic are so much better... :lmao

ATXSPUR
05-08-2007, 01:14 PM

lmao...no disrespect to the starter of this topic but that is the first thing I thought.

Its all good though!