PDA

View Full Version : Eva - the Ultimate Spurs Fan

tekdragon
05-08-2007, 12:33 PM
No Sex for Eva Longoria (http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/Celebrity_gossip_No_sex_for_Eva_Longoria_article_1 18789.html)

Star wants to put nooky on hold until July wedding night

Eva Longoria is putting a ban on making love until after her wedding in July.

The Desperate Housewives actress - who has admitted she loves being tied up during sex - has decided on a spell of celibacy to help basketball star fiancé Tony Parker reach the NBA play-offs with the San Antonio Spurs.

'Luckily, we're getting married after the play-offs and then we need to consummate the marriage,' Eva, 32, told US chat show host Jimmy Kimmel. 'I scheduled it that way.'

The ban on bonking seems to be helping Tony's performance on the court - his team beat the Phoenix Suns on Sunday.

Let's hope his off-court performance will be equally as impressive once the couple have taken their vows.

dreamcastrocks
05-08-2007, 12:35 PM
No Sex for Eva Longoria (http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/Celebrity_gossip_No_sex_for_Eva_Longoria_article_1 18789.html)

Star wants to put nooky on hold until July wedding night

Eva Longoria is putting a ban on making love until after her wedding in July.

The Desperate Housewives actress - who has admitted she loves being tied up during sex - has decided on a spell of celibacy to help basketball star fiancé Tony Parker reach the NBA play-offs with the San Antonio Spurs.

'Luckily, we're getting married after the play-offs and then we need to consummate the marriage,' Eva, 32, told US chat show host Jimmy Kimmel. 'I scheduled it that way.'

The ban on bonking seems to be helping Tony's performance on the court - his team beat the Phoenix Suns on Sunday.

Let's hope his off-court performance will be equally as impressive once the couple have taken their vows.

Interesting. If I were Tony, I don't know how that would affect me.

Women having all the power in a sexual relationship bugs me.

dbreiden83080
05-08-2007, 12:37 PM
After the way Tony played in game 1 Eva would not give him any, that is just cruel.

Kori Ellis
05-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Posted last week and gossip doesn't belong in the Spurs forum.