PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos talk?

pussyface
05-08-2007, 06:02 PM
what does it say about this forum that a thread dedicated to 'the Sopranos' is nowhere to be found while the '24' thread remains perennially popular?

...one hell of an episode this past Sunday.

It would appear to me that Christopher is on his way out. I'm thinking he can't get away with killing JT at his apartment all irrationally like that and it will be his downfall (if not tony's downfall as I could see the Feds turning Chrissy).

No signs of struggle/forced entry indicate a person he knew killed him;he is a close business associate with Chris, and the mob tie thing with JT writing "Cleaver" will surely surface. ...as a charachter, I think Chris is among the best in the series. Michael Imperioli is really one hell of a thespian, which will be missed sorely. He's damn near just as good as Gandolfini, great stuff.

AJ storyline very satisfying as well.

...can't wait to see how this all pans out. greatest TV show ever.

Big P
05-08-2007, 06:07 PM
On the contrary, I think that Pauly Walnuts is about to swim with the fishes.

pussyface
05-08-2007, 06:12 PM
...he acted much more rationally throughout this past episode compared to chrissy the loose cannon.

chris's stock is way down with the gang due to his shiftiness caused by no longer drinking/socializing.

...i don't see how he's going to get away with killing his writer buddy the way that went down.

paullie's one-liners insulting chris at the bing were classic.

pussyface
05-08-2007, 06:14 PM
things that made me laugh from this week:
Tony refers to AJ lying around "in the fetus position"
"Tom Sawyer" playing on Tony's car stereo as he pulled up.

Big P
05-08-2007, 06:21 PM
I think Tony has thought about taking pauly out in the past couple of episodes. Especially when they went out on the boat in Florida, he kept looking at the ax & Pauly was kind of freaked out when Tony told him the were chartering a boat to go fishing. Flashbacks of Big Pussy.

pussyface
05-08-2007, 06:33 PM
I think Tony has thought about taking pauly out in the past couple of episodes. Especially when they went out on the boat in Florida, he kept looking at the ax & Pauly was kind of freaked out when Tony told him the were chartering a boat to go fishing. Flashbacks of Big Pussy.

he was just "putting him to the test"
reminding him that its life and death in the game they are in.
of course, he wanted paullie to think of big puss and stuff but i don't think thats a road thats gonna be gone down again.

CharlieMac
05-08-2007, 08:50 PM
things that made me laugh from this week:
Tony refers to AJ lying around "in the fetus position"
"Tom Sawyer" playing on Tony's car stereo as he pulled up.

Yeah, that was pretty funny.

I've heard a lot of complaints about how the show is winding down lately. After all these years people are still expecting scenes out of Scarface or Godfather II, I don't get it.

What makes teh Sopranos so great is that there os nop need for the excessive violence. When someone has to go, like his cousin Tony, or Ade, it's done. Hell, the act itself isn't even shown half the time like when Ade was taken out by Paulie. I think the show is winding down great. Although, I've been sticking to my prediction of Tony ending up with Melfi the past 5 years, and I'm gonna look stupid in a month.

I missed the making of Cleaver though. I was pissed about that.

That writer, (whats his name) had it coming. I never liked that dude.

Bob Lanier
05-08-2007, 10:00 PM
I tried to watch the first two episodes and was bored out of my skull.

I hope for America's sake it got better after that.

pussyface
05-09-2007, 04:25 AM
I tried to watch the first two episodes and was bored out of my skull.

I hope for America's sake it got better after that.

what are you, a retard?
there is a greater than zero chance that you have shit-for-brains. sorry if it wasn't as good as "house."

johngateswhiteley
05-09-2007, 07:28 AM
what are you, a retard?
there is a greater than zero chance that you have shit-for-brains. sorry if it wasn't as good as "house."

...all these type of shows SUCK.

Spurminator
05-09-2007, 09:52 AM
The way this season is playing out, I have this strange feeling that Tony is going to be killed in the last episode and we're not going to know who did it. Every episode so far seems to be built around giving one character reason(s) to take Tony down. I could almost see it being a series-ending mystery as a way to inspire discussion/theories on who killed Tony.

I hope I'm wrong though. That would be a very "Network TV" thing to do.

SanAntonioBuckeye
05-15-2007, 07:07 AM
That chick Tony banged was very hot! :smokin

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-15-2007, 09:39 AM
That chick Tony banged was very hot! :smokin

:clap Hell yes she was. It looks like a war is brewing between the two families, I would love nothing more than to see Phil get his brains splattered all over a New York sidewalk.

degenerate_gambler
05-15-2007, 09:53 AM
my wife was blabbing in my ear and i missed what the drug was that T and the chick took....

anybody??

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-15-2007, 09:54 AM
my wife was blabbing in my ear and i missed what the drug was that T and the chick took....

anybody??

Peyote

degenerate_gambler
05-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Peyote

beautiful, thanks

leemajors
05-15-2007, 11:15 AM
ahh peyote. 2 and a half buttons gets you there... :smokin

duncan228
05-15-2007, 11:41 AM
I think Tony's killing Christopher was the most "personal" of any killing he's done. I must admit I was surprised. I thought Christopher would go, I thought the car crash was enough. I didn't expect Tony to do what he did. Without even a word of comfort, I'll take care of your family or something. It was gritty for sure.

I've watched from the beginning, lost interest for a while, and I'm watching now out of curiousity of how Chase will wrap it up.

SA210
05-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Too bad it has to come to an end.

PakiDan
05-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Did ya'll notice how both Soprano's and Enterouge ended the same way (almost) - Tony Soprano staring out into a sunset over the desert and Johnny drama waking up to a sunrise over the desert?

degenerate_gambler
05-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Too bad it has to come to an end.

No it's time. After last year's BS, its obvious they're thin on storylines.

50 cent
05-18-2007, 09:16 AM
This past episode was one of the best of all time.

CharlieMac
05-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah, it was pretty great.

CharlieMac
05-18-2007, 09:34 AM
I dont understand the hatred for last season though. Like I said, every episode can't be Goodfellas or Godfather 2.