PDA

View Full Version : Official Blaming The Loss on Pop Thread

Amuseddaysleeper
05-08-2007, 11:50 PM
HORRIBLE substitution patterns

way way too little of finley and horry

vaughn has to be benched in favor of udrih, yes, it has come down to that.

duncan playing 1 on 5 isn't gonna cut it

he needs to start calling his teammates out

having said all this, next 2 are in SA, if we drop any of those 2 games then we're back to square

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Nice coaching tonight by Pop :tu

nkdlunch
05-08-2007, 11:54 PM
and Manu and Parker.

I can't beleive it but Manu's balls have shrunk Dirk-size.

leemajors
05-08-2007, 11:54 PM
think it might have to do with no one besides duncan doing anything?

TDfan2007
05-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Wow, didn't see this thread coming....

How about the Spurs' complete and total lack of D tonight and the fact that Tony and Manu sucked?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-08-2007, 11:56 PM
and Manu and Parker.

I can't beleive it but Manu's balls have shrunk Dirk-size.

Yep, it's Manu's fault he has been relegated to spot up shooter in our vintage 4down offense :rolleyes

mookie2001
05-08-2007, 11:58 PM
^manu has been a great shooter

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-08-2007, 11:58 PM
How is it Pop's fault that Finley is hurt, Parker's shot is off, and Manu isn't attacking?

Uh, I don't know, maybe it has to do with running the same fucking play for an entire quarter.

How does anyone on a team get in a rhythm when every single mother fucking play is throw it into Tim and spot up for the three?

Ah, forget it, I've fought this battle before on this site, everyone lines up to suck his fucking nuts because TD got 30 shots off.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-08-2007, 11:59 PM

How about the Spurs' complete and total lack of D tonight and the fact that Tony and Manu sucked?

Do you understand why they sucked? Neither one of them are great spot up shooters, which is what Pop relegated them to being tonight.

Like I said though, this is pointless, too many people are too clueless and blame it all on the players. I don't get why Pop is such a fucking stud to everyone, when every year (sans last year) we get bounced from the playoffs because of his lame ass mother fucking 4down shit.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Yep, it's Manu's fault he has been relegated to spot up shooter in our vintage 4down offense :rolleyes

sorry aggie, but manu needs to wake the fuck up. his lack of aggression is killing us. parker didn't do much either, clog the lanes, force him on his J that is very inconsistent and you got him cornered.

hopefully things change when we head back to SA, but the worst thing about this loss is that phoenix has momentum

Johnny RIngo
05-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Manu's dirking. Can't even finish his layups anymore. Really sad considering how good he was in 2005.

mookie2001
manu is done, i said it before the series started, he is washed up, he ruined his legacy, these types of things ruin careers

MannyIsGod
Aggie, you've found a way to blame Pop for Manu sucking hardcore.

I can't take anything you post anymore seriously.

sammy
Maybe Manu needs to start! He's just having trouble getting his offense coming off the bench! Duncan has played well, but this small ball crap is not going to get us a win! Pop, I don't know why you keep pulling this shit! It doesn't work! :bang

Oh well I gave these bitches 1 game! Spurs in 5! Enjoy your 1 win jackasses!

Leetonidas
05-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Tim was eating everyone alive in the 3rd. I think the 4th foul really threw him off and he should've been in at the start of the 4th, not 3 minutes through it.

Manu is not attacking. Tony had a bad game. Free throw shooting was bad. Horry was useless. Barry was...well, fuck him.

Boulevard1
05-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Duncan has 20 shots and he's knocking them down at a 60% clip. You wanna take the ball away from that? The team, sans Duncan, is shooting 37%.

If we moved the ball around and still sucked you'd be blaming pop for not going to Duncan inside to exploit the single coverage. Calm down, Suns played well, it's one loss.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:04 AM
This game wasn't lost with four down. Four down brought them back in the 3rd because no one else has done shit.

Manu has six fucking points. Thats not going to cut it. Manu has sucked the entire playoffs. Its no ones fault but his own. Stop making fucking excuses for Manu.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Manu has never been a spot up shooter. He is a streak shooter that gets hot only after he gets a couple of easy buckets.

How the fuck can a guy be aggressive when he's being told to go down and throw it into Duncan every time and wait for the kick out?

Can we run some fucking plays for him? He gets like 3 plays a game run for him these days. That's not going to get him in rhythm. Dude's a rhythm player.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2007, 12:06 AM

Coming from a person who defended that small ball lineup of Manu, Finley, Oberto, Barry, and Vaughn tonight as buying time in the second, when Pop rolled it out again to start the fourth when it was still a game (that promptly turned into a rout), I'm not exactly offended.

Borosai
05-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Lame effort. Manu is really disappointing. Playing two backup centers and a third-string backup pg is not working out all that great. Elson can't dunk wide open. Turnovers galore. Everything went bad this game.

Leetonidas
05-09-2007, 12:07 AM
We needed less of Horry. He did jack shit and passed up wide open shots repeatedly.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2007, 12:10 AM
This game wasn't lost with four down. Four down brought them back in the 3rd because no one else has done shit.

Manu has six fucking points. Thats not going to cut it. Manu has sucked the entire playoffs. Its no ones fault but his own. Stop making fucking excuses for Manu.

Yep, Manu should be going off for 30 when he's got Vaughn, Barry, Finley, and Oberto out there with him.

The Suns aren't a great defensive team, but even they can handle Manu when they don't have to guard Barry, Oberto, or Vaughn.

Forget it, Pop is great, small ball is fucking bad ass, and 4down does a great job of getting everyone not named Tim Duncan into the flow of the game.

It worked great in 2001, 2002, and 2004, I'm sure this is going to work out just as good as those years.

Good night.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2007, 12:11 AM
We needed less of Horry. He did jack shit and passed up wide open shots repeatedly.

The next time we play small ball with 2 inch vertical Fabri Oberto as center Pop should be fired.

Tek_XX
05-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Ever thought the Suns are actually playing good defense on Ginobili.

Fabbs
Entire 1st qtr Tall Ball with 2 of 3 in the whole time.
Result? Hard fought 25-19 lead and momentum.

Smallballs Pop is now rolled out for the 2nd quarter with Fabs Oberto as the Center along with Ginobili, Parker, Barry and Finley.
3 layups in a row after a short Diaw hook shot and its 28-27 Phx and momentum has been completely pissed away.

Dingle Barry
Get Terry Porter out of the fucking game. I wasn't too pleased with Ferry either.

MannyIsGod
Coming from a person who defended that small ball lineup of Manu, Finley, Oberto, Barry, and Vaughn tonight as buying time in the second, when Pop rolled it out again to start the fourth when it was still a game (that promptly turned into a rout), I'm not exactly offended.As opposed to the person who is complaining about running our offense through the only person who did shit tonight.

You want to break it down AHF? Lets do it. Who the hell are you going to play in the 2nd when you have Duncan in foul trouble? You don't have any bench bigs which look good when he goes to the bench, so who are you going to play? Elson and Oberto? HA. Oberto and Horry? Horry is great with Tim in there but without him he gives you shit for boards. They way Finley has been playing he's obviously the better choice. You don't seem to understand that with the team the Spurs have and the weak frontcourt bench they have that you're going to have to march lineups like that out there.

If Manu had bothered to show up then it would be moot. Our offense would have run through him.

Now lets talk about four down, which brought us from 12 down to 5 down before Tim picked up his 4th foul in the 3rd. Tim was going off and completely owning everyone the Suns threw at him, so I can understand why you would want to go away from that. It makes complete sense to go away from the best offensive option you have.

I know you cream your panties everytime you have a situation you can blame on Pop, but your act is fucking old. Its reached gimick status and its the most predictable thing to happen on this board this side of TPark's stupid antics. How about you give Steve Nash some credit for an MVP performance where he owned the entire Spurs D and how about you rag on your boy Manu a bit for having Dirkitis. There are plenty of reasons the Spurs loss but four down and a 2nd quarter lineup are not high on that list.

Capt Bringdown
Suns clogged the lanes and dared us to hit outside shots. I would have liked to have seen more adjustments. We played right into their hands.

If we continue this pattern, I don't like our chances. Standing around watching Duncan and jacking up jumpers isn't going to get us past this round.

TDMVPDPOY
was he wearing his lucky pink shirt this time?

Boulevard1
05-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Forget it, Pop is great, small ball is fucking bad ass, and 4down does a great job of getting everyone not named Tim Duncan into the flow of the game.

It worked great in 2001, 2002, and 2005, I'm sure this is going to work out just as good as those years.

Small ball killed the Spurs but Duncan needed to be taken out at that point. That was Gino's cue to take over.

And by the way, we won the title in 2005.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:14 AM
The next time we play small ball with 2 inch vertical Fabri Oberto as center Pop should be fired.Oberto has been by far the best center for the Spurs in the post season with the obvious exception of Duncan. Elson is horrible and gets worse with every passing minute he spends on the floor.

E20
05-09-2007, 12:15 AM
One thing I noticed was that in the 4th when Tim came in they posted up Tim w/ the entry pass from Barry 3 times in a row. The 1st post up resulted in a score, the second a bad shot and the third a bad shot again, the second and third attempt had help D. I think Tim should be more willing to pass out of that double team for the open man there isn't that much room to work with, but if he makes that pass and the Spurs swing the ball Tim could get a much easier shot or a three.

Manu and Barry I'm mad at, not angry at them, but more like disappointment. They pretty much stunk......BAD......... Tim,Finley, and Bowen came to play tonight.

On a postive note I saw better D on that P'n'R.

Also, the Spurs have to make Nash a scorer, when is getting less that 10 assists a game the Spurs have a much better chance of winning the game.

baseline bum
The Spurs lost this game because Horry and Finley got scared to shoot and Manu and Tony had bad games. Shit happens, and great players have bad games and all, but please shoot the fucking ball when you get it Rob and Fin. When they pass those shots up it totally screws the offense up. Really sad effort tonight from everyone not named Duncan.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Small ball killed the Spurs but Duncan needed to be taken out at that point. That was Gino's cue to take over.

And by the way, we won the title in 2005.

I meant 2004.

I have no problem with Duncan getting a breather. I have a problem with our worst center with the worst foot speed and worst vertical as our lone post presence.

Play him with Horry or Elson, but don't put Scruberto out there by himself

LaMarcus Bryant
AHF I agree with you 99% when you bitch about pop but tonight it is uncalled for, tonight's loss was ENTIRELY on Manu Ginobili. Our defense was there. Duncan was there. Parker is to be expected to have an off night, he's only been kicking ass all playoff season.

Ginobili is going to cost this team its run, Pop coached a fine Pop game tonight. You're off base.

mattyc
05-09-2007, 12:18 AM
I agree to an extent. How can we expect Manu to get into the game with the small ball set up? He needs those big guys in there.

Dingle Barry
05-09-2007, 12:19 AM
I like how we went with Barry instead of Finley during the middle of the game. That made sense.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Pop has turned Manu into Brent Barry. They run 0 combination plays for him. It's either give him the ball at the top of the key with two guys overplaying him to the left or a spot up jumper.

God dammit can we run one pick and roll? One back pick? One give and go? All we run is isolation plays or 4 down, it's fucking stupid. I don't care how good their point guard is one guy should not have more assists than our entire team.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:21 AM
He ran a ton of pick and rolls with Duncan.

Capt Bringdown
05-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Entire 1st qtr Tall Ball with 2 of 3 in the whole time.
Result? Hard fought 25-19 lead and momentum.

Smallballs Pop is now rolled out for the 2nd quarter with Fabs Oberto as the Center along with Ginobili, Parker, Barry and Finley.
3 layups in a row after a short Diaw hook shot and its 28-27 Phx and momentum has been completely pissed away.

Yup, I think this was the pivotal moment in the game. It seemed we had them on the ropes, and the crowd was out of the game.
However, as others have pointed out, we can't play TD every minute, right?

Maybe we should have went with Horry over Oberto?

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Do not fucking put Manu sucking on Pop. Thats absolutely the biggest pile of steaming crap to come out of some of the posters here. Manu has started settling for jumpers and outside shots the entire playoffs. This shit is squarly on him.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-09-2007, 12:22 AM
i'm sorry but manu used to be awesome for being able to create his own shot

i agree with manny, where manu gets an iso and settle for a way off step back jumper

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Manu can still get to the basket. He did it in this game the few times he didn't settle for that damn jump shot. That shot is great when it goes in, but it hasn't gone in the entire post season and he has yet to just put his head down and drive on a consistant basis. Manu is doing this to himself.

And while teams are keying a lot more on him that has never stopped him in the past. Manu can get past the defense these teams are throwing at him he's just not doing it.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:24 AM
You guys are morons. You must not be watching the games. When he gets a screen both defenders are chasing him after the screen and leaving the roller wide open. He has to pass. He has no other play.

Dingle Barry
Manu is a step slower this year and he seems to believe he is two steps slower than he really is. How many pumpfakes at the three point line?

aaronstampler
He actually has a better chance of getting to the basket without a screen now. All the screen does is give two defenders on him instead of one.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
You guys are morons. You must not be watching the games. When he gets a screen both defenders are chasing him after the screen and leaving the roller wide open. He has to pass. He has no other play.Ok, so he passes and the roller gets a layup. WTF is wrong with that? I'm not complaining about Manu creating off pick and rolls, I'm complaining about Manu settling for step back jumpers time and time again and NOT taking it to the hole.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
He actually has a better chance of getting to the basket without a screen now. All the screen does is give two defenders on him instead of one.Really? Then why doesn't he do it?

Marcus Bryant
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Surprised Pop didn't run Horry more tonight. With the 3 day break that's a little surprising.

Pistons < Spurs
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Who the hell are you going to play in the 2nd when you have Duncan in foul trouble? You don't have any bench bigs which look good when he goes to the bench, so who are you going to play? Elson and Oberto? HA. Oberto and Horry? Horry is great with Tim in there but without him he gives you shit for boards. They way Finley has been playing he's obviously the better choice. You don't seem to understand that with the team the Spurs have and the weak frontcourt bench they have that you're going to have to march lineups like that out there.

:clap :clap :clap

Fabbs
05-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Yup, I think this was the pivotal moment in the game. It seemed we had them on the ropes, and the crowd was out of the game.
However, as others have pointed out, we can't play TD every minute, right?

Maybe we should have went with Horry over Oberto?
Keep 2 bigs in. Elson-Horry, Elson-Obie
But to go with Oberto as our dynamic stopper in the middle with 4 smalls.
You saw the result. Gave momentum right back to them.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Really? Then why doesn't he do it?

He doesn't even get the ball. He doesn't have the freedom to go. He's basically been relegated in this offense to having to wait for that screen before he can go. It has to be like an official "play."

Trifecta
05-09-2007, 12:31 AM
can we run one pick and roll? One back pick? One give and go? All we run is isolation plays or 4 down, it's fucking stupid.

That's what I am talking about! How 'bout somebody cutting down the lane or creeping along the baseline instead of parking out on the perimeter where the D can just relax and dare the Spurs to shoot!

Better belive the Suns will bring this same recipe to the game on Sat!!!

They can live with Tim going off while holding everyone else in check!

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:32 AM
He doesn't even get the ball. He doesn't have the freedom to go. He's basically been relegated in this offense to having to wait for that screen before he can go. It has to be like an official "play."He doesn't have hte freedom to go? So Pop is telling him on these isolations to take step back jumpers and NOT go to the rack? He doesn't get touches? He managed to take 9 shots tonight which isn't exactly "not getting the ball".

Your argument is fucking stupid.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Ok, so he passes and the roller gets a layup. WTF is wrong with that? I'm not complaining about Manu creating off pick and rolls, I'm complaining about Manu settling for step back jumpers time and time again and NOT taking it to the hole.

What time and again? He took 9 shots. 2 of those 9 were those step back things. 2 of the 9 were open threes off passes he just missed. He attempted 3 lay ups, one was "blocked" by Barbosa and the other one just missed.

When you take only 9 shots, you can't say he "always" does one thing or "only" does one thing.

Aggie Hoopsfan
You can't win playing small ball when Phoenix rolls out Diaw, Amare, and Matrix, and sends Diaw down on the block with Barry on him every time.

That's a stupid matchup, and I don't know why our crack defensive genius coach thinks it is.

aaronstampler
He doesn't have hte freedom to go? So Pop is telling him on these isolations to take step back jumpers and NOT go to the rack? He doesn't get touches? He managed to take 9 shots tonight which isn't exactly "not getting the ball".

Your argument is fucking stupid.

Since when is 9 shots in 30 minutes a lot? He took as many shots as Fin and one less than Bowen.

SPURS vs NBA media

having said all this, next 2 are in SA, if we drop any of those 2 games then we're back to square

LOSER SPURS FAN,WE LOSE AND YOU BLAME POP,WHAT AN :idiot :idiot

leemajors
05-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Really? Then why doesn't he do it?

recently he has been turning it over when he tries, missing his step back, or passing it off someone's foot when they roll. all not good.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Manu took nine shots and have five assists plus 2 turnovers. For someone who "doesn't even get the ball" thats a hell of a lot of ball handling.

The five assists is actually a good stat and he also had decent rebounding stats but the Spurs cannot survive with him not being aggressive and taking it to the rack. They just can't.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-09-2007, 12:35 AM
LOSER SPURS FAN,WE LOSE AND YOU BLAME POP,WHAT AN :idiot :idiot

hahahahaha, the players are to blame too, but you can't say Pop coached a great game

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Since when is 9 shots in 30 minutes a lot? He took as many shots as Fin and one less than Bowen.And they both made more shots than Manu. In any event, those shots come off of others handling hte ball. Bruce isn't getting iso's run for him and neither is Finley (sans one post they ran). Manu's shots come off of HIS isolations.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-09-2007, 12:37 AM
omg how the fuck are people defending manu

face it bitches, he used to be up above it, now he's down in it.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't know. He's always been a team guy and run the plays as called. Maybe he has to be more selfish and just go the second he catches a ball, and not wait for anyone to set up.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:38 AM
And they both made more shots than Manu. In any event, those shots come off of others handling hte ball. Bruce isn't getting iso's run for him and neither is Finley (sans one post they ran). Manu's shots come off of HIS isolations.

Maybe 5 of his shots came off his isolations, at most. He had at least 4 catch and shoots.

boutons_
05-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Spurs bench shot 5 - 20, got 10 pts.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Maybe 5 of his shots came off his isolations, at most. He had at least 4 catch and shoots.Jesus Christ, why on Earth would they give him MORE isolations when all he's doing is throwing up step back midrange bricks?

You wanted them to go away from Duncan who was having a flawless game in favor of a non aggressive Manu?

And if he only had five isolations and no pick and rolls then where the fuck did his assists come from?

ploto
05-09-2007, 12:41 AM
I agree to an extent. How can we expect Manu to get into the game with the small ball set up? He needs those big guys in there.
He needs Rasho setting some screens for him. :lol

Seriously, though, the last couple of seasons Manu played (when Tim and Tony were on the bench) with a completely different looking line-up than he is usually out there with now. He was more effective with a line-up that was focused on passing and ball movement-- often with guys like Brent, Horry, Beno, and Rasho.

jcrod
05-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Wow, people defending Manu, whats new. He sucked for the past 3 games going back to Denver. Don't blame Pop. Manu needs to get his head out of his ass and drive, quick settling for threes and and jumpers.

Kori Ellis
:lol @ a 20-point loss being on Pop.

MannyIsGod
The bottom line is Manu - arguably the Spurs 2nd best player - is playing like fucking shit and its on his lack of aggression and his newly found affinity for his step back shot. I can't believe there are those of you out there who are finding ways to blame this on others.

MannyIsGod
:lol @ a 20-point loss being on Pop.You can't tell me you didn't expect AHF's act.

Louie Vega

Shit I'm not surprised! Tony usually follows up an outstanding performance with a no show. I thought Manu would pick up the slack tonight but he decided to no show as well.

aaronstampler
05-09-2007, 12:43 AM
That shit at the top of the key is a screen and roll. I'm talking about the stuff we used to run for him at the wings.

dreamcastrocks
05-09-2007, 12:45 AM

I suggested that as a Suns fan yesterday and you guys made Vaughn look like Nash compared to Udrih.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-09-2007, 12:47 AM
:lol @ a 20-point loss being on Pop.

sorry, but while the spurs played poorly, pop's horrific substitution continue to hurt this team. we needed more finley, and while horry took only one shot, his D is much better than both elson or oberto's.

horry and duncan should be on the floor together in the 4th along with finley, parker, and manu

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-09-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't know. He's always been a team guy and run the plays as called. Maybe he has to be more selfish and just go the second he catches a ball, and not wait for anyone to set up.
Bingo. He passes out a lot. Granted he'll look for the assist. But he needs to insist on his game and his offense will start happening.

9 shots in 27 minutes. That's around two shot attempts every quarter.

T Park
05-09-2007, 12:51 AM
When Ginobili decides to play like Manu instead of Brent Barry, thats when he'll get more isos called.

He got lots of plays called for him and he chose to pull up and shoot, or pull up and pass.

That simple.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Oh, fer fucksake, this loss is not on Pop. It's on all the players not named Duncan (and Tony, who tried to no avail). They showed no intensity or will to win.

They'll come out firing in game 3 though, mark my words on that.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-09-2007, 12:54 AM
When Ginobili decides to play like Manu instead of Brent Barry, thats when he'll get more isos called.

He got lots of plays called for him and he chose to pull up and shoot, or pull up and pass.

That simple.
Parker just said, that they're looking to try to get him going, and had some great looks, but they just didn't go in.

I really think it's something Manu has to solve by himself. He's much more capable of these crap outputs, so it sucks to see him waste his abilities. He can get around any defense if he's determined.

ploto
05-09-2007, 01:01 AM
People called me crazy when I said that Manu will get traded this summer...

SpursDynastyLooms
05-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Suns had to win one sometime. They're still a team the Spurs are supposed to beat and the Spurs will beat them. Then the championship will be ours.

Spurs Brazil
05-09-2007, 06:24 AM
TP and Manu were terrible and our D even worse, that's why we lost

travis2
05-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Geez, some things never change...Kevin O'Keefe and Bob Hill still have relatives trolling these boards...:lmao

florige
05-09-2007, 07:42 AM
How is it Pop's fault that Finley is hurt, Parker's shot is off, and Manu isn't attacking?

I couldn't watch the game. I notice alot of you guys saying that Manu and Parker both sucked it up pretty good last night. The question I have is did we suck it up due to the Suns defense, or did we just go through our normal "bonehead" lapses that seem to befall us a game or two every playoffs.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2007, 08:17 AM

That simple.

He doesn't need more isos called :pctoss

Isos are not a strength of this team. You need pick and rolls and give and gos.

That's what Manu and Tony have lived off of the last several years. Last night we turned them into spot up shooters or iso ball players.

And you wonder why they struggled...

It would also help if Manu could get more than 5 minutes of run with a lineup of someone other than Vaughn, Finley, Oberto, and Barry. As good as we expect Manu to be, he can't do it playing two on five. Even Phoenix can look good on D when they only have to guard two players.

rob5
05-09-2007, 09:23 AM

well lets see. pop starts manu then he doesn't , then he does again. oh, and then he doesn't. maybe this has an effect on manu's flow of the game after awhile. sure he played well at first but maybe thats when he thought he was earning his starting spot back. now that he knows no matter what he does pop doesn't plan to start him again, he's confidence level might be way down. so can u blame pop for manu's play lately? Why the Hell not.

nkdlunch
05-09-2007, 09:56 AM
what the fuck was pop thinking??? doing stupid experiments in the 4th quarter!?!??!?!

:pctoss