PDA

View Full Version : To Suns fans: your team played great. To fellow Spurs fans...

flipcritic
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Can we stop being so damn schizophrenic? I for one am pleased that we got a win at Phoenix. But we really shouldn't be taking them (or any other playoff team) so lightly.

We win, Pop's a genius. We lose, Pop's a moron. How about we just take it one game at a time and see how it turns out?

THE SIXTH MAN
05-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Forget it , they're to busy planning a parade for this game.

Xylus
05-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Suns had a great game, but nearly everyone expected them to take this game. So I'm not celebrating just yet. If the Suns manage to win Game 3, I'll start getting excited, but for now...I can still see the Spurs winning the next 3.

At the moment, I'm glad the Suns didn't go down 2-0. I'm also glad I can think relatively positive thoughts until Saturday night.

This is going to be a great series.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Heh, these are the Playoffs. I expected or set myself up for a content 1-1 split. I still think though, it sucks to see the crappy play of the Spurs, and to see Manu still struggling and stuff.

TampaDude
05-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Suns had a great game, but nearly everyone expected them to take this game. So I'm not celebrating just yet. If the Suns manage to win Game 3, I'll start getting excited, but for now...I can still see the Spurs winning the next 3.

At the moment, I'm glad the Suns didn't go down 2-0. I'm also glad I can think relatively positive thoughts until Saturday night.

This is going to be a great series.

Yes, it is...I tip my hat to the Suns...they totally outplayed the Spurs tonight...they executed and the Spurs did not.

Game 3 will likely be an entirely diffferent story...GO SPURS!!!

Kori Ellis
05-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Props to the Suns. They showed up and the Spurs didn't.

It's going to be a nice series.

dreamcastrocks
05-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the props. The Suns had a B- game offensively and an A game defensively. Kurt Thomas needs to keep subbing in and out whenever Duncan is in the game. He not only plays Duncan well, he actually fights for loose rebounds. He is great on the P&R on both sides of the ball.

If the Suns want a chance to steal a game in SA, it has to be game 4. Pop is still better at adjustments, and with this much time off in between series, I expect the the Spurs to get back on track.

The Spurs missed a ton of shots that they hit in game 1.

DDS4
05-09-2007, 01:18 AM
Spurs offense was stagnant (where have I heard that before), especially in the 2nd quarter. It was basically Tim and a little Bruce, Tony, and Fin mixed in. Nobody else.

Suns played like a desperate team. Great effort on their part.