PDA

View Full Version : Which opponent fans bring the best and worst smack to SpursTalk.com?

GrandeDavid
05-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Who brings the hardest smack? Who brings just the aimless hot air takes wearing blinders and void of any intelligence?

Denver was pretty soft thanks to that sociopathic Fonzie character.

Phoenix has gone from non-existent in smack to a cliff dive to early teen status.

We've even got a couple of (gulp) Warrior fans bringing a little junk.

Even a Mavs fan reared his beak a little while ago! Unbelievable!

So who do you think is worthy and who just blows?

Durruti
05-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Phoenix has gone from non-existent in smack to a cliff dive to early teen status.

We've even got a couple of (gulp) Warrior fans bringing a little junk.

Even a Mavs fan reared his beak a little while ago! Unbelievable!

:lol :lol

DarrinS
05-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Every group has a few bad apples.

dougp
05-09-2007, 12:02 PM
The Worthy? Piston fans. They bring the best smack and usually know what they're talking about.

The Worst? Has to be Mavs fans.

tlongII
05-09-2007, 12:05 PM
http://www.highlandmint.com/ProductPics/TrailBlazerLogo4.jpg

phyzik
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
the one Trailblazer fan in america is pretty bad.... :reading

Sportcamper
05-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Spurs fans are pretty lame because except for the women from San Antonio, they know absolutely nothing about basketball... :smokin

SpursWoman
05-09-2007, 12:37 PM
The Mav trolls were far and away the worst ... and it's not even close. We never really needed any moderators at all until they started showing up.

It used to take an act of God to get banned, and Kori, et. al., never really had to stay up until all hours deleting and banning the constant attacks on the forum.

Putting a few Kings fans on all-ignore was hysterical, though. :spin

Aside from maybe 1 or 2 Suns fans ... I haven't seen anything bad. Unless it's all been deleted already. :lol

GrandeDavid
05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Spurs fans are pretty lame because except for the women from San Antonio, they know absolutely nothing about basketball... :smokin

Smart reply leaving the women out of this! :lol

GrandeDavid
05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
And, of course you guys know I mean all this in good fun! This is one of the reasons I love the playoffs, we all get to act stupid and immature. Its old school fun. :lol

Sportcamper
05-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Smart reply leaving the women out of this! :lol
I know who is in charge around here.... And I said nothing bad about mesquite bar be que....

rcmiller
05-09-2007, 04:32 PM
The Worthy? Piston fans. They bring the best smack and usually know what they're talking about.

The Worst? Has to be Mavs fans.

Damn strait! I want to "smack" the Spurs, you know what I'm talking about!
I am still feeling the anger! It could have been the other way the last time
we met ...........oh well. There is always this year, I think we all want it this way,
It is our destiny!

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 05:21 PM
cough me cough

CosmicCowboy
05-09-2007, 05:35 PM
I think Sportcamper/CavsFan brings the most sophisticated smack. I love how the newbies especially rise to the bait and gulp it down.