PDA

View Full Version : Duncan should be DISGRACED to have the teamates he has, w/o TD on da floor Spurs suck

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 12:04 PM
TD has 17pts in the 2nd half, rest of the Spurs has 22?!! PATHETIC

watching the Spurs play when TD is on the bench is excruciating, Parker is shit now that the Suns are actually guarding him, Manu is trash and the rest of the team shouldn't of even showed up

this is the best the Pop/Buford can do to surround Duncan with?

timvp
05-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Overreact much?

steppy
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I'd hate to see you deal with a real life crisis.

cherylsteele
http://12feetunder.com/Pics/RedRock/Jesse-showing-up-the-locals.jpg

Spurs Dynasty 21
Overreact much?

remember the 06 rd2?

Spurs win GM1 close, get BLOWN out GM2......................

this is a one man squad, it was evident last post season, and it's more obvious this series

dougp
05-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Go back to the NBA forum and talk with the Mavs fans.

SpursFanFirst
05-09-2007, 12:14 PM

watching the Spurs play when TD is on the bench is excruciating, Parker is shit now that the Suns are actually guarding him, Manu is trash and the rest of the team shouldn't of even showed up

They played poorly, yes...bad game. But it was ONE game.

jman3000
05-09-2007, 12:19 PM
i think it was a mix of the other players not hitting shots (and they did miss a shitload of uncontested shots) and the team going to timmy sooooo much in the fourth... they must have gone to him about 4-5 straight possesions in the 3rd and he made them pay in the majority of them... but come the 4th quarter they did the same and the same shots weren't falling + he'd turn the ballover.

spurschick told me during the 3rd that there's no way in hell we win if duncan is taking as many shots as he was... and i disagreed with her because at that time him taking all those shots were the reason we were only marginally behind. she proved me wrong in the 4th.

SpurYank
05-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Fair-weather, whiny, cry ... waaa, waaa. Stand up and be a Spurs fan for crying out loud. Didn't your mother ever tell you there would be days like yesterday?

You'll be singing the team's praises next time, I'm sure.

Grow-up

SpursDynasty indeed.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-09-2007, 12:31 PM
why don't you do everyone a favor and find a gun instead of posting here bro :lol

Solid D
05-09-2007, 01:38 PM
The Suns didn't collapse on Tim like a lot of teams do. The Spurs will need to find other ways to get space to shoot and...of course... make their shots. That is something they did in game 1 but not in game 2.

ducks
05-09-2007, 01:43 PM
parker had a poor game
everyone is calling him out
manu deserves to be called out more then tp
both played poorly though

MaNuMaNiAc
05-09-2007, 01:50 PM
parker had a poor game
everyone is calling him out
manu deserves to be called out more then tp
both played poorly though
oh would you give it a fucking rest jackass!! Not everything is a Manu vs Tony thing you obssesive cunt.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Duncan was 7-11fg in 2nd half

he shouldn't of even wasted his time passing the ball that game

smeagol
05-09-2007, 01:55 PM

And the stupid fans keep posting . . .

sa_butta
05-09-2007, 02:00 PM
1 bad game, our guys will be back with a vengance Saturday. Usually we have one other person besides Duncan stepping up. It didnt happen. We lost. Get over it.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 02:03 PM
And the stupid fans keep posting . . .

and like you know anything :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

kevm2
05-09-2007, 02:11 PM
This is what we get by having a bargain budget team. The team got under luxury cap this year so it's all good!

I seriously hope Duncan threatens to leave if Holt decides to put this kind of garbage around him again. Besides Parker and Ginobili, the team is terrible.

GrandeDavid
05-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Calm down! Phoenix played their asses off, that clearly had something to do with it. Give them credit.

And the Spurs were do for a reality check flat game. You'll probably be happy late Saturday as I think the Spurs will play very well in Game 3.

ducks
05-09-2007, 02:24 PM
This is what we get by having a bargain budget team. The team got under luxury cap this year so it's all good!

I seriously hope Duncan threatens to leave if Holt decides to put this kind of garbage around him again. Besides Parker and Ginobili, the team is terrible.
are you sure they are under the cap
last year they were one of 6 whole teams over the cap

MadDog73
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM

????

And if Holt overspends on another player, and we lose next year, then what? Then we have no chance to improve.

The Spurs won 3 Championships under Pop for a reason: Good coach, even better GM. (and yes, I realize he's not the GM anymore).

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 02:45 PM

Holt is cheap as hell, Duncan should be demanding a damn trade and maybe Holt's cheap ass will be willing to spend

once Duncan leaves the Spurs are done for good

conversekid
05-09-2007, 02:47 PM

One bad game does not a pile of poop make. Parker was elite after sunday's game... my, what a quick turn around of opinion. Manu needs to step up his game and Pop needs to put him in situations early in the game to get some easy buckets to help get his rythm... other than that, the spurs will reload and come out saturday ready to win.

ducks
05-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Holt is cheap as hell, Duncan should be demanding a damn trade and maybe Holt's cheap ass will be willing to spend

once Duncan leaves the Spurs are done for good
did you say that beofre david left

:cooldevil

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 02:49 PM
did you say that beofre david left

:cooldevil

no because we all know TD was carrying the Spurs on his shoulders for those 1st 2 titles

MadDog73
05-09-2007, 02:53 PM
OK, Spurs Dynasty, you're the GM.

Tony, Manu and Tim are all under contract until 2010.

Who do you lose, who do you get, and please be realistic! (we can't sign Dirk, sorry ;) )

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 02:56 PM
OK, Spurs Dynasty, you're the GM.

Tony, Manu and Tim are all under contract until 2010.

Who do you lose, who do you get, and please be realistic! (we can't sign Dirk, sorry ;) )

trade Manu no question, we can all agree that his 05 playoff play was a damn fluke.

Keep Parker, but if we can package him with Manu for someone like Paul Pierce then a trade needs to go down

Duncan is untouchable

ArgSpursFan
05-09-2007, 03:00 PM
at this point in the playoffs,you know for a fact that if you win just one of the 2 first games on the road,you have to be happy,and them win every game at home.there was no sorprise that the suns were gonna push it all the way to win game 2,so what?we already got one in Phoenix,thatīs all we needed.

bigglendiesel
05-09-2007, 03:31 PM

As inconsistent throughout the regular season they may be... (had finley on my fantasy team)... I'd say Finley and Horry have stepped up in a major way... hitting big shots at big times... momentum's big in this game... I can't believe you would dog the supporting cast! You can have every team in the league surrounded by 10 all stars like PHX... but you can coach them into working as a team instead of as a bunch of superstars... just my .02

MadDog73
05-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Here's the reality for all you future GMs out there:

It Ain't Easy. The days of creating a Championship team that will consistently win year after year are over.

Fact: Yao Ming + T-Mac can't even get out of the first round. Houston's been trying to build a team for years, and have failed. It ain't easy.

Fact: Dallas has yet to win a Championship despite all the money poured into that team. In spite of all the "trade Dirk" talk, I have yet to see another player that would fit or lead Dallas better than Dirk can. (KG? T-Mac? They are even bigger losers than Dirk!). It Ain't Easy.

Fact: Spurs have lost TWO games in the post season so far. As Pop said, Spurs would have TWO less Championships without Manu. IF we lose to the Suns, and get eliminated in the 2nd round again, THEN we can talk possible trades.

But talking about Manu trades before we even lose a series seems a little silly to me.

(Who would we trade him for anyway? Shawn Marion?)

Oh, shit, never-mind, Spurs Dynasty would trade Manu and Parker for Paul Pierce. Keep your day job, and keep your hands off our Spurs! :drunk

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 06:25 PM
I would trade Marion for Manu ANYDAY also

Kobulingam
05-09-2007, 06:52 PM

Well you're a dumbass. Marion doesn't deserve a max contract.

Slightly off topic: I'd trade Beno+JV+Oberto+Elson+Barry for a 6th round pick.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Well you're a dumbass. Marion doesn't deserve a max contract.

Slightly off topic: I'd trade Beno+JV+Oberto+Elson+Barry for a 6th round pick.

I'm a dumbass? Marion is a FAR better player, your dumbass prob has never even seen Marion play

if the Spurs had Scola this season, Duncan may actually have a reliable post player to play alongside with for the 1st time since 2003 :rolleyes

td4mvp21
05-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Dude, everyone except Tim had a shitty game. They missed so many wide open shots it's not even funny. The only thing good about the Suns defense was shutting down Parker. Everyone else missed WIDE OPEN, UNCONTESTED shots that they usually make. We shouldn't have those kind of games two games in a row, so lets see how they respond on Saturday.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
It was one game that didn't matter to them. :rolleyes

Were they slow, lethargic, unfocussed and pathetic to watch? Yes.

Will they cringe when they watch the game tape? Yes.

Will they play that way in game 3? No FREAKIN WAY IN HELL.

Get over it.

jtbrock01
05-09-2007, 10:20 PM

Your an idiot doesn't the offense run through Duncan

L.I.T
05-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm a dumbass? Marion is a FAR better player, your dumbass prob has never even seen Marion play

if the Spurs had Scola this season, Duncan may actually have a reliable post player to play alongside with for the 1st time since 2003 :rolleyes

Ok, I'm biting. Who was their reliable post player in 2003?

bonesinaz
05-09-2007, 11:27 PM
The official 'someone's-out-of-lithium-thread'.

mathbzh
05-10-2007, 02:50 AM
And what are the suns without Nash?

milkyway21
05-10-2007, 03:54 AM

This is THE ONLY TEAM who won a game ON THE ROAD IN THE SECOND ROUND and you are already panicking.

EC
#1 Detroit 2-#5 Bulls 0

#2 Cleveland 2- #6 New Jersey 0

WC
#4 Utah 2- #8 Golden State 0

#2 Phoenix 1 - #3 Spurs 1 :p:

:dramaquee

the Spurs won 1 in Phoenix, they actually snatched and stolen a game from the Suns.

Now they return to play at home @ AT&T where they only lost 1 game in this playoffs and 2 games since
the All-Star.

Calm down.

:flag:

romain.star
05-10-2007, 04:19 AM
at the end of the day, we all know that after Duncan retirement, the Spurs will struggle for a while, just as the Suns will after Nash retirement... same thing for the Mavs after Dirk's era....
If i had to bet on a team for the next decade, i would go for the Cavs

rascal
05-10-2007, 07:02 AM
????

And if Holt overspends on another player, and we lose next year, then what? Then we have no chance to improve.

The Spurs won 3 Championships under Pop for a reason: Good coach, even better GM. (and yes, I realize he's not the GM anymore).

Pop/RC as a gm has not been good. The spurs have done poorly in acquiring talent through trades or free agency compared with the other top teams. They won two championships with the two first round lottery prizes. Other then a couple low draft picks that were great picks, manu and Parker they have not done well.

Duncan is just a great player that his team will be in the playoffs every year as long as he is in his prime and healthy.

ArgSpursFan
05-10-2007, 08:10 AM

Yeahh,lets bring L James and Carmelo Anthony too.
I wish It was that easy to bild a USA team in S.A.
BTW guys like Marion would suck in the spurs system,+remember that He plays with S.Nash who gives him around 5 dimes a game.
BB aint that easy to predict.

MadDog73
05-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Pop/RC as a gm has not been good. The spurs have done poorly in acquiring talent through trades or free agency compared with the other top teams.

Please, use examples. The ONLY teams that have beat us in the last eight years are the Lakers and the Mavericks. And the last two of those series were close losses (.4 seconds, and stupid Manu foul).

And where are the Lakers and Mavericks now? Fishing. Yep, Spurs sure have done poorly compared to those other teams... :rolleyes

Duncan is just a great player that his team will be in the playoffs every year as long as he is in his prime and healthy.

Sure, he's a great player, but he is not the sole reason for 3 Championships. Without Robinson, Tony, Manu or Horry, how many Championships do you think the Spurs would have?

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Ok, I'm biting. Who was their reliable post player in 2003?

some guy named David Robinson