PDA

View Full Version : Man sells imaginary friend on eBay...

sa_butta
05-09-2007, 01:33 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2323598.html?menu=

A Newport man is selling his imaginary friend on eBay - and has attracted bids of more than £1,550.
The sales pitch reads: "My imaginary friend Jon Malipieman is getting too old for me now. I am now 27 and I feel I am growing out of him.

"He is very friendly. Along with him, I will send you what he likes and dislikes, his favourite things to do and his personal self portrait."

The seller, who calls himself "thewildandcrazyoli" has received more than 20 questions from would-be buyers.

They include:

Q: I'm tempted to bid but, if I won the auction, how would I know if he showed up? I just don't want to get ripped off here. I hope you understand.

A: Yes, I understand. But I will not send you nothing, I will send you Jon conveniently folded in an envelope, with him will be written down his likes, his dislikes, his favourite things to do and his own personal self portrait.

Q: Last time I bought someone's imaginary friend, the friendship between us never materialised ... in fact, he rarely came around and hardly spoke to me at all !!! Can you assure me Jon will be different?

A: Jon says: Yes I will be different. I love making new friends and would talk to you so much you would get sick of me! I would tell you all my hobbies, interests, likes, dislikes etc...

Q: If we don't get along can I return him?

A: I'm sorry there are no refunds, but i can send you a new friend if he does not satisfy you.

Q: I'm quite musical but have no friends...does he play air guitar?

A: Yes, he's a professional air guitar player, and he would love to be your friend.

Q: Is he single?

A: Yes, he is single at the moment. He used to be a bit of a player (well, a lot of one) but he has out grown that phase and is looking to settle down in a nice relationship.

Cry Havoc
05-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Un. Real. I want to know who can afford to throw down $2k+ for an envelope.

SpursWoman
05-09-2007, 01:43 PM
That's pretty funny. :lol

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Fuck it im auctioning off the imaginary big penis I tell girls on the internet that I have.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Fuck it im auctioning off the imaginary big penis I tell girls on the internet that I have.So you're admitting to having a small cock?

SAtown
05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Fuck it im auctioning off the imaginary big penis I tell girls on the internet that I have.

Sig worthy?

Spurminator
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
In one week there will be a hundred copycatters selling imaginary friends and none of them will get a dime.

Sincerely,
Someone who thought about jumping on the "Mary on a Piece of Toast" fad.

PakiDan
05-09-2007, 10:57 PM
So you're admitting to having a small cock?

... There are two types of guys in this world... Guys with big dicks.... and guys named Daniel.

Hi, I'm Daniel.

angel_luv
05-09-2007, 11:14 PM
That's hilarious- thanks for posting! :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-09-2007, 11:27 PM
... There are two types of guys in this world... Guys with big dicks.... and guys named Daniel.

Hi, I'm Daniel.

That's hilarious- thanks for posting! :)

Now that's hilarious.

The sone
05-10-2007, 01:48 AM
we should sell one of the threads here...ill bet we get a mint!

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Now that's hilarious.Indeed :lmao

Taco
05-10-2007, 07:45 AM
The Seller has just received payment............

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2585/moneyga6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-10-2007, 08:04 AM
So you're admitting to having a small cock?

Called a joke dickhead, why not see if someone is selling a sense of humor for your stupid ass? :toast

tsb2000
05-10-2007, 10:44 AM
I smell the next pet rock in the making! :)

Ronaldo McDonald
05-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm going to sell my coolness. Who wouldn't want to be cool?

Flea
05-10-2007, 07:06 PM
In one week there will be a hundred copycatters selling imaginary friends and none of them will get a dime.

Sincerely,
Someone who thought about jumping on the "Mary on a Piece of Toast" fad.

You needed a new angle like the jesus shaped dorito or something like that.
Although there was a Mary and Baby Jesus pretzel.

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2007, 07:34 PM
:lol