PDA

View Full Version : MLB 2k7 on Xbox 360?

ATRAIN
05-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Does anyone play?

SAtown
05-09-2007, 02:06 PM
It's the shit

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I play but when you get online its the same shit every game because I people have figured out if you pitch to the lower and away in the strike zone, its nearly impossible to get a hit so every game ends 1-0 or 41-0 if the other person just gives up and starts throwing meat balls down the center because of how boring the shit gets. Much more fun single player

AFBlue
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
I play it and love it! But, I don't do the XBox Live thing...strictly me v. the computer.

My only issue with the game:

There are far too few "actual" prospects in the minor league systems for most of these teams, and those prospects don't have nearly the rating that they should.

For example, Brandon Wood is a top SS/3B prospect for the Angels and has already been called up this year, but he's rated in the low 60's and if I ran the simulation he might not make it up to the majors until 2010!

And that's an example of a player that they actually thought to include....some are not so lucky. Tons of high-level pitching and hitting prospects are left off of rosters and to compound the issue, these obscure characters with no real background. Sucks...

ATRAIN
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Well I play with some buds and we try not to get out of the strikezone very much to make it interesting with the off speed pitches and all. If your down for a friendly game him me up on live AVGSLAYER

ATRAIN
05-09-2007, 02:37 PM
I play it and love it! But, I don't do the XBox Live thing...strictly me v. the computer.

My only issue with the game:

There are far too few "actual" prospects in the minor league systems for most of these teams, and those prospects don't have nearly the rating that they should.

For example, Brandon Wood is a top SS/3B prospect for the Angels and has already been called up this year, but he's rated in the low 60's and if I ran the simulation he might not make it up to the majors until 2010!

And that's an example of a player that they actually thought to include....some are not so lucky. Tons of high-level pitching and hitting prospects are left off of rosters and to compound the issue, these obscure characters with no real background. Sucks...

I'm a little disapointed that Pence isnt in the game.

AFBlue
05-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm a little disapointed that Pence isnt in the game.

I follow the Rays (didn't say I was a fan!), and I can't believe how many prospects they don't have....

OF Elijah Dukes
RHP Jeff Niemann
SS Reid Brignac
3B Evan Longoria

....just to name a few.

The least they could do is go to Baseball America's top 100 and pull from there.