View Full Version : BodogFight Last Night...
LEONARD
05-09-2007, 04:42 PM
If you missed the show last night they had a female match as one of the fights...
Not for the faint of heart...the video starts at the beginning of rd 2 (after 25 seconds of ads)...at 4:00 of the rd is where the incident happens...
http://www.bodogfight.com/series-3/episodes/04/?play=bodog-fight-304-5
Ouch...
mardigan
05-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Wow Dude that was f-in disgusting, one of the worst Ive ever seen
LEONARD
05-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Yep, hate to see that...freak accident...
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x80/stevezur/Bodog.gif
Bobby Southworth posted this on the UG Forum:
From: Bobby Southworth
Last edited:09-May-07 12:46 AM
I was there. Ugliest thing I've ever seen in a fight. First her foot dislocated. Then the tibia and fibia snapped at the akle joint insertion. THE REF DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT. I can't believe they even aired it!!!
----------
I saw Josh Barnett there helping carry her out of the ring too...
dallaskd
05-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I cant stand women MMA but damn that was nasty. shes gotta be a one tough girl
Mike Tirico
05-12-2007, 12:13 AM
http://www.bookofjoe.com/images/vgngngngghj.jpg
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.