PDA

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 05:16 PM
you should be banned for this... and im not joking that is really fucked up.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=4389&dateline=1178695525

...thats not cool :nope

dallaskd
05-09-2007, 05:19 PM
damn thats fucking wrong. go fuck yourself.

kingsfan
05-09-2007, 05:21 PM
OK I'm blind, wtf is it?

mardigan
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
OK I'm blind, wtf is it?
Looks like a vulture waiting for a baby to die to me

td4mvp21
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
It looks like Sudan to me. That's not even funny.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 05:38 PM
you should be banned for this...
I fail to see what rule I've broken. Besides, I change my avatar weekly, so I doubt you'll see it for too long. By the way, nice thread, you little bitch.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 05:39 PM
That's not even funny.
It doesn't say "lol", it says "owned".

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 05:41 PM
youre a fucking low life for putting that shit on... dont try and act "hard" on the internet by calling me a bitch when you have some sick shit in your avatar.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Why? It isn't like he's the vulture.

Life is fucked up, cruel and unfair.

Deal with it.

T Park
05-09-2007, 05:45 PM
bullshit avatar.

Life may be cruel and unfair, but that doesnt make that picture anymore right.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 05:49 PM
youre a fucking low life for putting that shit on... dont try and act "hard" on the internet by calling me a bitch when you have some sick shit in your avatar.Not acting hard, just calling you out for what you are......a little bitch.

TheSanityAnnex
bullshit avatar.

Life may be cruel and unfair, but that doesnt make that picture anymore right.

I don't see anyone complaining when this picture is posted daily on the www.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/retarded.jpg
What is the difference?

NorCal510
i am a little bitch, and your even more of a bitch for putting that pic as your avatar

05-09-2007, 05:50 PM
What is so wrong about the picture? You people act like you actually care about famine, genocide, AIDs, etc. in Africa.

Please.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 05:53 PM
The ironic thing about all this is that I donate $20 bucks a month to www.worldvision.org (starving children) and $20 bucks a month to www.nothingbutnets.net (mesquito nets to prevent malaria)....................WHAT HAVE YOU DONATED LATELY TO HELP THE FAMILIES OF VIRGINIA TECH NORCAL?

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 05:59 PM
just because i have a virgina tech memorial avatar doesnt mean i have to donate anything... i support them.

and you are an idiot if you donate to those organizations and still have that avatar

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-09-2007, 06:00 PM
I think the avatar is crap to be honest with you, but I suppose if it makes you happy.....

IceColdBrewski
05-09-2007, 06:02 PM
The ironic thing about all this is that I donate $20 bucks a month to www.worldvision.org (starving children) and $20 bucks a month to www.nothingbutnets.net (mesquito nets to prevent malaria)....

http://www.djmaillet.com/Shit-Meter.gif

01Snake
05-09-2007, 06:03 PM
It's the internet. Stop whining. There is plenty of other bad shit out there.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 06:04 PM
just because i have a virgina tech memorial avatar doesnt mean i have to donate anything... i support them.

and you are an idiot if you donate to those organizations and still have that avatar
How are you supporting them? Is your avatar generating income that you send to them? Have you written letters to the victim's families? Have you prayed for them? Or is this just another bandwagon you've hopped on?

You of all people should have been the last one to complain about my avatar. Fuck off Norcal.

05-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Is it funny? No.

In good taste? No.

Worth making a thread over? No.

Sums up my feeling about it. But, inevitably, someone will make a poll and the cycle will live on...

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 06:06 PM
http://www.djmaillet.com/Shit-Meter.gif
Dead serious. Been doing it with worldvision since I was twelve, my mom made me. Just started with nothingbutnets this year due to my calculus class being involved in a project.

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Is it funny? No.

In good taste? No.

Worth making a thread over? No.

Sums up my feeling about it. But, inevitably, someone will make a poll and the cycle will live on...
i wouldnt have made the thread if his avatar wasnt so f'd up

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 06:07 PM
I probably would have just taken this down in a day or two, thats what I've done with all my avatars, but now???

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
i wouldnt have made the thread if his avatar wasnt so f'd upYou run around this entire board, in every forum, saying the stupidest shit one could think of, and you have the nerve to try and call me out on something :rolleyes. Put me on ignore if you don't want to see it.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
The ironic thing about all this is that I donate $20 bucks a month to www.worldvision.org (starving children) and $20 bucks a month to www.nothingbutnets.net (mesquito nets to prevent malaria)....................

I guess donating money to a charity gives you the right to poke fun at those same peoples' suffering.

That IS ironic. You rock!!!

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2007, 06:20 PM
that's pretty fucked up man

I don't care if you donate millions to them, you're still degrading them

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't care if you donate millions to them, you're still degrading them
I'm not saying that me donating any amount of money to a certain group of people makes it okay for me to degrade them, I know its not right....but honestly, I don't fucking care. All of this :madrun by posters here is actually quite funny, considering that a lot of them are exposing themselves as hypocrites. People that we don't know are degraded on this message board hourly, yet no one speaks up until its a little starving kid. Fuck all you hypocrites.

SpursWoman
05-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I don't like the avatar but who gives a fuck what I think. This is the internet people. Grow some fucking balls and get over yourself. TSA can have whatever he wants as an avatar. Some of you guys post pictures of your nasty ass saggy boobs or Pokemon shit. What makes that okay and not this?

No one that posted a bravatar has even posted in this thread ... but thanks for the "nasty ass saggy boobs" remark, but I'll take it with a grain of salt, considering you like girls with NO boobs. :lol

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 06:36 PM
you are pathetic

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-09-2007, 06:46 PM
When did I say I didn't like your avatar?

Did you just make fun of Spurswoman's boobs?

That's it! I'm kicking your ass.

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2007, 06:48 PM
I agree that a good 90% of this forum's bravatars suck

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-09-2007, 06:49 PM
I agree that a good 90% of this forum's bravatars suck

Youth is wasted on the young.

Shelly
05-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Youth is wasted on the young.

Nahhh....Alvie's just hasn't experienced real boobs yet.

ponky
05-09-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm not saying that me donating any amount of money to a certain group of people makes it okay for me to degrade them, I know its not right....but honestly, I don't fucking care. All of this :madrun by posters here is actually quite funny, considering that a lot of them are exposing themselves as hypocrites. People that we don't know are degraded on this message board hourly, yet no one speaks up until its a little starving kid. Fuck all you hypocrites.

bitch please, there is no high road in this regardless of the money you donate. i donate shitloads of money to causes, so fucking what? being flippant or numb to stupid shit like your avatar leads me to believe that you're a fucking dildo with no balls who only donates because "his mom made him" when he was younger so it's just some routine act with no feeling behind it. if you're going to keep the avatar up, don't be weak and try to hide behind some *I DONATE* b.s.

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 06:53 PM
bitch please, there is no high road in this regardless of the money you donate. i donate shitloads of money to causes, so fucking what? being flippant or numb to stupid shit like your avatar leads me to believe that you're a fucking dildo with no balls who only donates because "his mom made him" when he was younger so it's just some routine act with no feeling behind it. if you're going to keep the avatar up, don't be weak and try to hide behind some *I DONATE* b.s.

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Nahhh....Alvie's just hasn't experienced real boobs yet.Right, because I dislike seeing old, saggy, fat tits of 50 year old women, I clearly haven't experienced real boobs yet. Only fakes ones.

Shelly
05-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Right, because I dislike seeing old, saggy, fat tits of 50 year old women, I clearly haven't experienced real boobs yet. Only fakes ones.

hmmmmm....

cornbread
05-09-2007, 07:44 PM
is there a reason why it is even up? do you want to create awareness? laughter? frowns? There can't be many reasons for having that picture up.
That's a great question. What's the motivation behind this pic TSA? Are we missing something? Make us understand where you're coming from.

SAtown
05-09-2007, 07:47 PM
That's a great question. What's the motivation behind this pic TSA? Are we missing something? Make us understand where you're coming from.

Well it does say "Owned," so he's probably trying to be funny (or cruel).

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 07:50 PM
hes trying to be funny and its not working

CuckingFunt
05-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't like Sanity's avatar and will be happy when he changes it.

That being said, I don't see what makes it so much worse than making fun of Angel_Luv, or VF21, or "tards", or "Messicans", or fat people, or gays, etc. as is done here every day.

Frankly, NorCal, I don't find Sanity's avatar to be any more offensive than the portrayal of black stereotypes you treated us to with all that wigger bullshit.

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I don't like Sanity's avatar and will be happy when he changes it.

That being said, I don't see what makes it so much worse than making fun of Angel_Luv, or VF21, or "tards", or "Messicans", or fat people, or gays, etc. as is done here every day.

Frankly, NorCal, I don't find Sanity's avatar to be any more offensive than the portrayal of black stereotypes you treated us to with all that wigger bullshit.

:bang

theres a big difference of stereotypes and a kid without clothes starving in africa

td4mvp21
05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
It doesn't say "lol", it says "owned".

Uh, "owned" pictures are supposed to be funny. :donkey

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2007, 08:03 PM
He does what I do, meaning he does crazy shit to create drama. Then he proceeds to laugh at all of you for getting your panties twisted about it.internet drama...it's the best....

CuckingFunt
05-09-2007, 08:05 PM
:bang

theres a big difference of stereotypes and a kid without clothes starving in africaOnly if you think that certain people are more worthy of ridicule than others, which I don't.

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Only if you think that certain people are more worthy of ridicule than others, which I don't.VF21 is much more ridicule worthy than a poor, foodless, clothless, starving boy about to be preyed upon by a vulture.

thispego
05-09-2007, 08:14 PM
pretty fucked up... i dont see how the kid has been "owned" though. & this is probably the most controversial avatar STA could find, so up it went.

loveThe23
05-09-2007, 08:15 PM
VF21 is much more ridicule worthy than a poor, foodless, clothless, starving boy about to be preyed upon by a vulture.

:clap

I dont know how out of all people VF21 has come into this, not that she doesn't get made fun of enough, but don't really care if she does or not, she probably can give two shits & keep eating. but she's getting enough daily dosage of food, and the little boy in tsa's avatar isn't. therefore, I get chills looking at that avatar, as probably everyone else does.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 08:39 PM
I'll try to answer these one by one.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 08:40 PM
you are pathetic
That's laughable coming from you.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-09-2007, 08:41 PM
I couldn't care any less about TSA's avatar and find it laughable that NorCal is the one complaining about it.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Find one post of mine where I said that the fact that I donate to charities that help children like this make it any less wrong. I said its wrong, and I also said I don't really give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 08:42 PM
He does what I do, meaning he does crazy shit to create drama. Then he proceeds to laugh at all of you for getting your panties twisted about it.
Pretty much summed it up.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 08:43 PM
That being said, I don't see what makes it so much worse than making fun of Angel_Luv, or VF21, or "tards", or "Messicans", or fat people, or gays, etc. as is done here every day.People over looked this when I pointed it out earlier.

:clap

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 08:45 PM
this is probably the most controversial avatar STA could find, so up it went.Couldn't believe it when I found it.

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 08:51 PM
tsa i would kick your ass

my prime vs. your prime

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2007, 08:52 PM
omg....

05-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Wait, what? My prime vS. your prime? What the hell does that mean? Do kids really talk like that these days?

No wonder we have 2225 juvenile offenders in adult jails. Frontline rocks!

Please move along.

TheSanityAnnex
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/norcalyak-2.jpg

05-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Dude, that'd be a way better avy.

Trust me.

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 09:26 PM
yea id appreciate if youd change your current avatar to that

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Al Sharpton watchdog forum.

thispego
05-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Wait, what? My prime vS. your prime? What the hell does that mean? Do kids really talk like that these days?

No wonder we have 2225 juvenile offenders in adult jails. Frontline rocks!

Please move along.
:lmao

PakiDan
05-09-2007, 10:22 PM
You run around this entire board, in every forum, saying the stupidest shit one could think of, and you have the nerve to try and call me out on something :rolleyes. Put me on ignore if you don't want to see it.

I'm going to change my avatar to a pic of me giving TSA's mom the bukkake treatment while pulling her hair and punching her in the nose with the word "OWNED" across the bottom. It wouldn't be offensive because I change my avatars often and it would only be up for a little while. Besides, it's only a pic, life sucks sometimes, and hey... frankly, if you have a problem... STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH!

midgetonadonkey
05-09-2007, 10:27 PM
I find it amusing.

KEDA
05-09-2007, 10:33 PM
my ignore list grows more and more every day

oh yeah, and I turned the avatars off now because of this, thats my way of dealing with it.

CharlieMac
05-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Al Sharpton watchdog forum.

Love that dude.

dallaskd
05-09-2007, 10:53 PM
what is the point of even putting that up anyway?

Mixability
05-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Give me a fucking break.

This is fucking hilarious.

I personally would put that avatar up to see who it'd get a rise out of. Of all people, I wouldn't have figured NorCal would've bitched about it.

NorCal510
05-09-2007, 11:30 PM
blow me.

Pablo Escobar
05-09-2007, 11:34 PM
didnt even notice untill you pointed it out you dumbass
and yes i think its funny as shit

Cry Havoc
05-09-2007, 11:38 PM

I donated money to children's international. Sponsored a child by the name of Bella, from Indonesia. I think you're an incompetent ass who seeks to get a rise out of people so you can get attention from it, disdainful or not. The saddest part is that you have to stoop to posting such vile abhorrent material because you have no idea how to get people to notice you otherwise.

Mixability
05-09-2007, 11:39 PM
blow me.

I find that offensive, let me add you to my ignore list..... :dramaquee

Where's "Who Gives a Fuck" when you need him?

Mixability
05-09-2007, 11:41 PM
I donated money to children's international. Sponsored a child by the name of Bella, from Indonesia. I think you're an incompetent ass who seeks to get a rise out of people so you can get attention from it, disdainful or not. The saddest part is that you have to stoop to posting such vile abhorrent material because you have no idea how to get people to notice you otherwise.

I think if he was looking for that much attention, he would've made a NorCal-esque thread titled "Look at my Boss Avatar!". But like he's mentioned before, now he'll leave it up longer, since more people have noticed it and are complaining about it.

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 01:17 AM
you forgot to answer one question tsaI didn't forget your question, I figured you'd find an answer in one of my multiple replies.

I do miss your gay Duncan pics that used to be in your sig though...
:depressed

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Cry me a fucking river and take another glamour shot you fucking queer.

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 01:25 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66218

^^^^

We can all laugh and joke about a kid stabbing baby ducks with a pencil but we can't laugh at a vulture looking for a meal?

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 01:40 AM
add to make room for my sig numbnut, maybe I will bring it back when spurs winI call BULLSHIT.... You had too many people questioning you about the Duncan pics.

ex: "why do you have six pics of that hot indian, six pics of the hot Jolie, and six pics of Duncan in the same sig...........do you have a man crush on Duncan?"

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 02:17 AM
In order to resolve this matter, I figured I'd put up an avatar that is joked about here daily.

The gay avatar.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp.jpg
The fat avatar.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp2.jpg
The middle easterner avatar.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp3.jpg
The religious avatar.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp4.jpg
The homeless avatar.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp5.jpg
The retarded avatar.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp6.gif

Take your pick you fucking hypocrites.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-10-2007, 02:19 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/comp3.jpg

The only person this might be "offensive" ( :lol ) to might be me if I gave a shit.

That's Jill Carroll of the Christian Science Monitor.

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/carroll/index.html

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 02:20 AM
:lol

timvp
05-10-2007, 02:57 AM
TSA has come across as drama queenish lately. This is another example.

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Why thank you Tim, will you be coming to my next luncheon?

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 03:02 AM
I create the drama, the rest are queens.

timvp
05-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Why thank you Tim, will you be coming to my next luncheon?

Only if you promise to invite Danyo so that you two can perform your skits in person.

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Only if you promise to invite Danyo so that you two can perform your skits in person.
Will Angel Lov be there?

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 03:11 AM
Why is this still in the club, I feel out of my element.

timvp
05-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Will Angel Lov be there?

If you and Danyo show up, I'd imagine so.

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 03:17 AM
I still would like to know which avatar would be preferred. I don't want to offend anyone.

ponky
05-10-2007, 06:37 AM
background about the pic...note, the fucking heartless moron who took this pic without *getting involved* committed suicide, dumbfuck

from his suicide note:

"I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings & corpses & anger & pain . . . of starving or wounded children, of trigger-happy madmen, often police, of killer executioners"

The Journalist, the Vulture, and the Child
The haunting photo of a vulture stalking an emaciated Sudanese girl who'd collapsed on her way to a feeding station won photographer Kevin Carter a Pulitzer Prize in 1994. Carter also become notorious for sticking to the journalistic principle of being an observor and not getting involved -- he left after taking his photo and neither he, nor the New York Times, which first published the photo on 26 March 1993, knew what happened to her. (Looking at the photo, it's hard to imagine a pleasant ending.) A few months later after collecting his Pulitzer, Carter committed suicide, the violence he'd encountered in his life as a journalist, especially in South Africa, becoming too much to live with.

Mixability
05-10-2007, 10:27 AM
NorCal complaining about the avatar is like if GiG were to complain about batman's sig being too degrading to women.

Islymore
05-10-2007, 11:42 AM
background about the pic...note, the fucking heartless moron who took this pic without *getting involved* committed suicide, dumbfuck

from his suicide note:

"I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings & corpses & anger & pain . . . of starving or wounded children, of trigger-happy madmen, often police, of killer executioners"

The haunting photo of a vulture stalking an emaciated Sudanese girl who'd collapsed on her way to a feeding station won photographer Kevin Carter a Pulitzer Prize in 1994. Carter also become notorious for sticking to the journalistic principle of being an observor and not getting involved -- he left after taking his photo and neither he, nor the New York Times, which first published the photo on 26 March 1993, knew what happened to her. (Looking at the photo, it's hard to imagine a pleasant ending.) A few months later after collecting his Pulitzer, Carter committed suicide, the violence he'd encountered in his life as a journalist, especially in South Africa, becoming too much to live with.

Islymore
05-10-2007, 11:45 AM

from his suicide note:

yeah, i remember reading about this picture, i knew where it came from when i saw it. i didnt take major offense to it, but i do think its kinda rude to use it as an avatar pic - specially sayin "owned"... but its TSA and he does what he wants anyway... so why stress out about it? it's rude... but... it's TSA, i guess. i dunno the guy to say something about him. i try not to look at it when i view the threads... now who was talkin bout saggy boobs? lol...

to21
05-10-2007, 12:56 PM

from his suicide note:

Wow Ponky, nice find.

The little girl in the pic is some one's daughter but I guess it's the Internet so TSA can put up what he wants, to each his own.

to21
05-10-2007, 01:01 PM
The topic of saggy boobs deserves it's own thread :lol .

TheSanityAnnex
05-10-2007, 01:25 PM

from his suicide note:

That's a crazy find Ponky. Congrats. But to go as far as calling him a heartless moron? :rolleyes That is journalism and photography at its purest, and the reason he won a pulitzer prize.

Now please remove your AK47 sig, there have been too many school shootings lately and I find it offensive.

Mixability
05-10-2007, 01:35 PM
So, if anything is learned from this thread, it's this:

It's NOT ok to donate to groups to fight world hunger and then have an avatar making fun of it.

But it IS ok to have an avatar showing off your cancer-less boobs to raise breast cancer awareness, regardless if it makes the one-boobed cancer survivors feel any worse about their bodies.

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 02:03 PM
But it IS ok to have an avatar showing off your cancer-less boobs to raise breast cancer awareness, regardless if it makes the one-boobed cancer survivors feel any worse about their bodies.

According to the anti-bravatar population, these woman have nothing to be jealous of, anyway. Besides, if a woman has had a mastectomy, unless she chooses not to, she will be provided a brand new, gravity-defying set, at the size and (sag) of her choice. :spin

ponky
05-10-2007, 02:04 PM
That's a crazy find Ponky. Congrats. But to go as far as calling him a heartless moron? :rolleyes That is journalism and photography at its purest, and the reason he won a pulitzer prize.

Now please remove your AK47 sig, there have been too many school shootings lately and I find it offensive.

wow, you really don't make logical statements at all. first you bring up some *donation* b.s. and now you're feebly trying to make a connection between my sig (kirilenko ring a bell) and school shootings...maybe if i had the ak-47 pointing at some kid's head or at a school, you'd have a point...since i don't, cut the crap and stop trying to turn the tables because it's not working. taking the pic is one thing, not helping is an entirely different matter. you can do both but then he'd have to admit that he helped the kid and forgo the point of the whole picture thus screwing up any chance of a pulitzer, what a swell dude! oh btw, i don't think he photoshopped the word *owned* on the pic to win that prize. see the difference? i doubt it.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-10-2007, 02:18 PM
wow, you really don't make logical statements at all. first you bring up some *donation* b.s. and now you're feebly trying to make a connection between my sig (kirilenko ring a bell) and school shootings...maybe if i had the ak-47 pointing at some kid's head or at a school, you'd have a point...since i don't, cut the crap and stop trying to turn the tables because it's not working. taking the pic is one thing, not helping is an entirely different matter. you can do both but then he'd have to admit that he helped the kid and forgo the point of the whole picture thus screwing up any chance of a pulitzer, what a swell dude! oh btw, i don't think he photoshopped the word *owned* on the pic to win that prize. see the difference? i doubt it.

There's no reason to keep going back and forth with him ponky, you'll bring up valid points, and he'll come back with a rebuttal that makes sense to him and Fillmoe and the next thing you know he claims to have invalidated all of your points and to have made you look like an ass. Basically he's retarded.

Cry Havoc
05-10-2007, 02:22 PM
There's no reason to keep going back and forth with him ponky, you'll bring up valid points, and he'll come back with a rebuttal that makes sense to him and Fillmoe and the next thing you know he claims to have invalidated all of your points and to have made you look like an ass. Basically he's retarded.

That's what she said. :lol

SAtown
05-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Basically he's retarded.

I find this offensive. Please donate $20 to the SpursDynasty Foundation. Thanks

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Oh, and ...

Right, because I dislike seeing old, saggy, fat tits of 50 year old women, I clearly haven't experienced real boobs yet. Only fakes ones.

There's an ass hair retort in there somewhere ... but I've got to go to a meeting. :lol

Mixability
05-10-2007, 02:29 PM
According to the anti-bravatar population, these woman have nothing to be jealous of, anyway.

ok then.

But I'm still sure that the flat chested women on this forum find them offensive. :spin

ALVAREZ6
05-10-2007, 04:50 PM
The REAL avatar/signature issue that needs to be addressed is that of johngateswhitely...that freckly ass lohan signature needs to go. It's not even one of those little things that you can fly by either, it's 5 fucking identical ugly pictures together.

:bang :bang :bang

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 04:55 PM
The REAL avatar/signature issue that needs to be addressed is that of johngateswhitely..

She looks like the vulture should be after her.

Re-Animator
05-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Fixed

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Kings/mouse-fix.gif

Shelly
05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
:lol Mouse to the rescue!

Re-Animator
05-10-2007, 05:10 PM
You need to stick a needle in your voodoo doll for each game in order for the voodoo to take effect.

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 05:10 PM
OMFGLMMFAO @ Mouse! :lmao

Spurminator
05-10-2007, 05:11 PM
I really didn't want to laugh at that.

But I did.

Nice work.

Shelly
05-10-2007, 05:16 PM
You need to stick a needle in your voodoo doll for each game in order for the voodoo to take effect.

Make me a new one! Cover it in pins!

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:59 PM
ROFLMAO Mouse!

baseline bum
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Holy fucking shit, that was great, mouse!

NorCal510
05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
ROFLMAO Mouse!
and who are you? :hungry:

Flea
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
and who are you? :hungry:

I'm Flea. :)

johngateswhiteley
05-11-2007, 10:01 AM
The REAL avatar/signature issue that needs to be addressed is that of johngateswhitely...that freckly ass lohan signature needs to go. It's not even one of those little things that you can fly by either, it's 5 fucking identical ugly pictures together.

what pic would you rather have me put in my sig?

sabar
05-11-2007, 10:14 AM

:bang :bang :bang

TheSanityAnnex
05-11-2007, 02:41 PM

Sarcasm doesn not have to follow the rules of logic.

TheSanityAnnex
05-11-2007, 02:43 PM

Nice to see Cham took his dick out of your mouth long enough for you to type a sentence. Now run along.

TheSanityAnnex
05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Fixed

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Kings/mouse-fix.gif

Yes. This is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a year.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Nice to see Cham took his dick out of your mouth long enough for you to type a sentence. Now run along.

:lol That still all you got homo?
Way to get get owned by half of the website :wakeup

kobe_bryant
05-11-2007, 04:06 PM
nappy thread

TheSanityAnnex
05-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Way to get get owned by half of the websiteHalf the website would entail roughly 4,000 people, and being that there are only 135 replies, many by the same posters, I fail to see how "half" the website "owned" me. I don't even see one reply in here "owning" me.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-11-2007, 04:24 PM
The Jill Carroll one might have.

TheSanityAnnex
05-11-2007, 04:26 PM
The Jill Carroll one might have.
:lol.....nope. That just points out the flaws of typing in "raghead" when doing a google image search.

ALVAREZ6
05-11-2007, 04:30 PM
what pic would you rather have me put in my sig?a cell phone

johngateswhiteley
05-11-2007, 05:23 PM
a cell phone

?

ALVAREZ6
05-11-2007, 05:54 PM
?Couldn't think of anything on the spot, but I'd certainly rather see a cell phone than your ugly sig. Quite frankly, I'd rather see almost anything, but had I responded "anything," you probably would have found another beat picture of Lohan or some other beat chick.

johngateswhiteley
05-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Couldn't think of anything on the spot, but I'd certainly rather see a cell phone than your ugly sig. Quite frankly, I'd rather see almost anything, but had I responded "anything," you probably would have found another beat picture of Lohan or some other beat chick.

Lindsay Lohan is beautiful.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-11-2007, 06:21 PM
The previous avatar is stupid. Making fun of someone who is completely helpless is never funny. It's cruel and that's it. If you do get a laugh from it than you have a mental illness. Get yourself checked out if you do. Because having no sympathy for a KID who is DYING can be dangerous (for others and yourself).

Ronaldo McDonald
05-11-2007, 06:22 PM
with that said I think this thread was good because maybe STA never realized he was the only one laughing.

mrsmaalox
05-11-2007, 06:24 PM
As long as all this fuss is occurring over starving and emaciated individuals, I'm relieved that at least TSA was not using his avatar for his own sexual satisfaction----as opposed to the avatar of johngateswhitely; you should be ashamed...that poor woman!!!! :p:

Ronaldo McDonald
05-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Lindsay Lohan is beautiful.

only if you've been doing research on monkeys in africa for 3 years

johngateswhiteley
05-11-2007, 06:53 PM
only if you've been doing research on monkeys in africa for 3 years

i disagree.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Half the website would entail roughly 4,000 people, and being that there are only 135 replies, many by the same posters, I fail to see how "half" the website "owned" me. I don't even see one reply in here "owning" me.

:lol You're such a fucking homo, go get some more guys numbers.

TheSanityAnnex
05-11-2007, 09:56 PM
"question for the womens"
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46653&page=1&pp=26

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 05:09 AM
"question for the womens"
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46653&page=1&pp=26

If I had the time on a FRIDAY night to dig through 100 threads to try and make someone look bad I'd find the one where you asked whose "Dick you had to suck" to gain moderator status. You have to be the biggest fucking loser on this board, you admitted the only reason you put that stupid avatar up was to get attention and get a rise out of people. :lol Sounds like behavior comparable to that of what is know as an Attention Whore. How old are you bro? Cus I know you'd like to think you and Norcal are worlds apart, but think about it and you're pretty much the same person craving attention, I guess I would be like that too if I had a life in front of me that would be spent mowing grass at a golf course :spin

Shelly
05-12-2007, 07:20 AM
So now he changed his avatar. I'm sure the guys here will enjoy it now.

timvp
05-12-2007, 08:04 AM
http://www.cara-adopt.org/ICONS/cat_petting.gif

The more family friendly version.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-12-2007, 09:46 AM
:lmao

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 10:23 AM
I guess I would be like that too if I had a life in front of me that would be spent mowing grass at a golf course:lmao....says the kid who sanitizes shoes and sets bowling pins for a living. www.bedroxx.com

atxrocker
05-12-2007, 11:32 AM
i approve, tsa.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 11:49 AM
i approve, tsa.You're a little late. Of course no one would make a fuss over my current one.

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 11:50 AM
that is a gross avatar i dont want to see that!

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 11:54 AM
that is a gross avatar i dont want to see that!
Don't be afraid of what you don't know.

dallaskd
05-12-2007, 12:57 PM
i like the new one. but your still a rascist bitch.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 02:19 PM
:lmao....says the kid who sanitizes shoes and sets bowling pins for a living. www.bedroxx.com

Says the guy who was up all night posting here. Get a life bro, and I worked there when I was what? 16? 17? www.myspace.com/icenightlife

You're stuck washing golf balls and being a caddy until you retire.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 02:47 PM
You're stuck washing golf balls and being a caddy until you retire.You speak of caddying as if it's a bad thing. $200 bucks for four hours a work?

Please tell me you don't work at ICE. :lmao I unfortunately have been there. This guys review says it all. Are you proud of working at one of the shittiest nightclubs Arizona has to offer?

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=NkWNVeUfldQXhwup1be6dA
6350 E Tanque Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85715
ICE NIGHTCLUB
1 STAR:lol
Category: Dance Clubs

Formally City Limits on Restaurant Row, it is now ICE - " The Evolution of Night Life" or so the sign in front exclaims - and should be thoroughly mocked for false advertising.

$7.00 Cover Charge - absolutely ridiculous. The music is mid to late 80's funk - like George Clinton and Prince - decent. Did I mention a $7.00 Cover?

Well if the outrageous "Scottsdalesque" Cover doesn't reel you in then the $6.00 cocktails will. SIX BUCKS for a Gin and Tonic and no drink specials at all.

Everything is painted white, the furniture is cheaply made - but at least all the TVs remain from before. But since this was too much of an actual asset they had to find a way to screw that up too. If you decide to actually dance after a mediocre $6.00 drink - you will be highlighted on camera and broadcast on all the TVs like a 1988 episode of Club MTV. I witnessed countless people - like 6 as people would come in and then retreat after blowing $13.00 - scatter from the dance floor after being broadcast.

The DJ added to the silliness by saying "ICCCCCCCCCCEEEEE" any and every time he said the club's name.

ICE, the devolution of the night scene to 1988 - but way more expensive with less frills and less fun.

One can only hope that this place goes up in flames like the Old Carl's Jr. - the former home of the Green Burrito:lmao

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Chuy's Baja Broiler

Category: Restaurants

Tecate on tap, some food is overpriced - some is not - the Tri-tip sandwich is yummy.

next to the world's worst nightclub I.C.E. - so if you drink too much at Chuy's you can puke on their sign.:lol

They have Karaoke nights sometimes - not a bad place to meet some friends for happy hour for some suds and free nachos.

kobe_bryant
05-12-2007, 02:53 PM
sanity acts like he is some chick magnet. The guy is a fucking moron. Did anyone see the chick he was taking photos with last month??

tpark's shit looks prettier.

SpursWoman
are those reviews for real? Cuz, dayam... :lol

TheSanityAnnex
are those reviews for real? Cuz, dayam... :lol
yup.

kobe_bryant
05-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Spurswoman, is that you in TSA's sig? How did he get your picture like that? tell him to remove it

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 02:55 PM
sanity acts like he is some chick magnet.Well, I do get laid fairly easily.

The guy is a fucking moron. Did anyone see the chick he was taking photos with last month??

I'd like to see these pics.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:12 PM
You speak of caddying as if it's a bad thing. $200 bucks for four hours a work?

Please tell me you don't work at ICE. :lmao I unfortunately have been there. This guys review says it all. Are you proud of working at one of the shittiest nightclubs Arizona has to offer?

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=NkWNVeUfldQXhwup1be6dA
6350 E Tanque Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85715
ICE NIGHTCLUB
1 STAR:lol
Category: Dance Clubs

Formally City Limits on Restaurant Row, it is now ICE - " The Evolution of Night Life" or so the sign in front exclaims - and should be thoroughly mocked for false advertising.

$7.00 Cover Charge - absolutely ridiculous. The music is mid to late 80's funk - like George Clinton and Prince - decent. Did I mention a $7.00 Cover?

Well if the outrageous "Scottsdalesque" Cover doesn't reel you in then the $6.00 cocktails will. SIX BUCKS for a Gin and Tonic and no drink specials at all.

Everything is painted white, the furniture is cheaply made - but at least all the TVs remain from before. But since this was too much of an actual asset they had to find a way to screw that up too. If you decide to actually dance after a mediocre $6.00 drink - you will be highlighted on camera and broadcast on all the TVs like a 1988 episode of Club MTV. I witnessed countless people - like 6 as people would come in and then retreat after blowing $13.00 - scatter from the dance floor after being broadcast.

The DJ added to the silliness by saying "ICCCCCCCCCCEEEEE" any and every time he said the club's name.

ICE, the devolution of the night scene to 1988 - but way more expensive with less frills and less fun.

One can only hope that this place goes up in flames like the Old Carl's Jr. - the former home of the Green Burrito:lmao

:lmao You're going to quote a guy that complains about a cheap $7 cover? Are you serious? :lol I'd be pissed too if I was that fucking broke. All the TV's remain from before? This guy's an idiot, 17 plasma screens, brand new at that all running in hi-def. The place was a fucking bar/grill/club before ICE was there, they had 0 tv's. No drink specials? We're very sorry his budget doesn't match up with what is offered at the club. All I know is that every weekend the line it AROUND the building, and about 400-500 people are turned away by 1 a.m. If the place is so shitty, I'd like to know why DJ A.M and DJ Roonie G have booth shit themselves when they came inside and saw the inside of the club. Did I mention the Dynacord sound system is 1 of 5 in the USA? I can see your sources are very credible, this guy sounds like he left after 20 minutes on a Thursday night, because thats the only time anything from the past gets played is when the old folk come by which is usually 9-11 until the younger crowd shows up. Aren't you a "DJ"? I thought you would know about playing to your crowd. :rolleyes I guess since your information came from a guy on a .com site that makes it credible :lol How bout the Chicago White Sox picking the club to have their fucking party at a couple of months ago and being so impressed that they've already made plans to come back next year? Hmmmm, I'm sure "Jason G" knows a ton more about upscale nightlife than a bunch of multi-millionaires. Your shits weak TSA

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:14 PM
:lmao another Jason G review, this one of the Asylum Club downtown which is where all of the goths and people trapped in the 80's era go to party. Notice his mention of how great the $2.00 drinks are, I suppose if a club made me feel like I wasn't such a broke piece of shit I'd go there every week too. Come with somethin strong next time bro.

"What the "CAGE" (Now DV8) used to be without the smoke machine.

Good music - ridiculous movies and videos on the wall and always a sweet movie on the flat screen above the bar. Star Wars sucked me in last night. Good ratio and friendly peeps.

Actually worth the cover charge as the drink prices are always slammin". $3.00 wells, $2.00 Miller High Lifes - all well mixed and strong.

Only two single bathrooms with oodles of lines. It was so smoky in there on Saturday I actually had trouble breathing - seriously, as the tobacco and clove smoke turned into a noxious cloud burning the Alveoli right off of my lung tissue.

It was even smoky in the little front area - can't wait till it is smoke free!

Quick note - it is actually quicker to take a piss across the street at "Vaudeville" ghetto club - which should change it's name to "Weak Hip-Hop-sausage-links" that has a free cover.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't expect you to not like your place of work, nor would I expect you to talk shit on it.

The White Sox picked it because they are down there for Spring Training every year stupid fuck, you are in Tucson, not many other places to go. As I said, I was unfortunate enough to have been there once. Crowd was ghetto and the place sucked. I didn't even think the drinks were that expensive, but cmon man......its Tucson, Tucson blows.

And I have to :lol at your "400-500" people turned away @ 1 a.m.:rolleyes But its cool man, someday maybe you can run your own club, and maybe it will be better. Until then, just remember me when you're working the door as a bouncer and me and my broke "golf buddies" want to skip to the front of the line.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't expect you to not like your place of work, nor would I expect you to talk shit on it.

The White Sox picked it because they are down there for Spring Training every year stupid fuck, you are in Tucson, not many other places to go. As I said, I was unfortunate enough to have been there once. Crowd was ghetto and the place sucked. I didn't even think the drinks were that expensive, but cmon man......its Tucson, Tucson blows.

And I have to :lol at your "400-500" people turned away @ 1 a.m.:rolleyes But its cool man, someday maybe you can run your own club, and maybe it will be better. Until then, just remember me when you're working the door as a bouncer and me and my broke "golf buddies" want to skip to the front of the line.

Bro have you really been? I doubt it. Crowd was ghetto? Really? I guess if you consider a crowd consisiting of spoiled rich kids from Mexico, rich white people, with a few mexicans and blacks thrown in to be ghetto than fuck it I guess we are. You've obviously never been to any of the other clubs in town, I'd be the last person to ever stick up for the City of Tucson or its night clubs, but I can be fair about stuff. The Keys, Level and ICE are very nice clubs especially for a city like Tucson. 500 people getting turned away is bad? For a club that holds about 700, I'm willing to live with it. Consider there's about 100 bars down by the university, three clubs within about 5 miles, and about 2 more in other spots across the city. Add that to the fact taht Tucson is a slower town with not a lot of people going out and I think the numbers start to look a little better. Admit you've never been brother and try to actually carry on a decent debate. Oh and to your White Sox comment, it wasnt like they were saying "hey this is the nicest place in Tucson!" They were mentioning it with the clubs they've been to in Vegas, and why didnt you talk shit on DJ AM or Roonie? Those guys are resident DJ"s for clubs in Vegas and they love the place, Roonie even wants to coem back at least once a month to DJ, he'll be by next Saturday if you're interested. I'll even hook you up with a table and everything so you can actually see what the place is about bro

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 03:33 PM
My buddy catches for the White Sox so we saw a couple of his games down at Electric park. We decided to go out since we were already down there. Crowd was ghetto. Maybe I'm just used to the Tempe/Scottsdale scene.
Regardless of my thoughts on your club, it amuses me to see someone who works at a club talking shit about someone who works at a golf course and makes more money working less hours. I hope you have plans other than working in clubs your whole life. Peace.

leemajors
05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
clubs with covers = lame. actually "clubs" are just lame anyway. give me a dive with no cover,a decent beer selection and a decent jukebox anyday.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 03:38 PM
clubs with covers = lame. According to Judson, you must be broke.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:40 PM
My buddy catches for the White Sox so we saw a couple of his games down at Electric park. We decided to go out since we were already down there. Crowd was ghetto. Maybe I'm just used to the Tempe/Scottsdale scene.
Regardless of my thoughts on your club, it amuses me to see someone who works at a club talking shit about someone who works at a golf course and makes more money working less hours. I hope you have plans other than working in clubs your whole life. Peace.

:lol your typical end to a thread where your shit is exposed as being completely fuckin lame. I make about $1200 a week when all is said and done and thats a 20-25 hour week, not great I'll admit, but for an 18 year old in college I could definately do worse. You always pick the points you want to argue about and completely ignore the shit that makes you look like a dumbass. I'm sure when you were 18 you were working at a great spot in your city and was making decent money. As for my career in clubs no thanks, I'm, majoring in journalism and advertising. I dont really care what you do for a living to be honest, but you shouldnt go running your mouth when your career path isn't the most exciting thing known to man either.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:42 PM
According to Judson, you must be broke.

:lol Thought you were done? The guy that wrote your "review" slammed the club cus he was a cheapass, read it over and see how about 4 times he whines about the prices, and in his other review of a smoky club in which he was unable to breathe in, he mentions how strong and cheap the drinks were and gives it 4 stars.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Hmm........most people save money to play golf, I'll be playing for free and getting paid well to do it. Doesn't sound too exciting to me.

leemajors
05-12-2007, 03:43 PM
According to Judson, you must be broke.

i'll take my $7 and buy a drink at the next place.

leemajors
05-12-2007, 03:44 PM
:lol your typical end to a thread where your shit is exposed as being completely fuckin lame. I make about $1200 a week when all is said and done and thats a 20-25 hour week, not great I'll admit, but for an 18 year old in college I could definately do worse. You always pick the points you want to argue about and completely ignore the shit that makes you look like a dumbass. I'm sure when you were 18 you were working at a great spot in your city and was making decent money. As for my career in clubs no thanks, I'm, majoring in journalism and advertising. I dont really care what you do for a living to be honest, but you shouldnt go running your mouth when your career path isn't the most exciting thing known to man either.

quit school if you're already making $1200 a week, you're not gonna make that as a journalist.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 03:46 PM
That chick was actually pretty hot.

I'll admit, I've fucked some questionable girls before, but that was after a night of heavy drinking and not thinking. The two girls I have dated seriously (2.5 years and 4 years) were quite hot. My highschool girlfriend won the Miss Teen California contest.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:48 PM
quit school if you're already making $1200 a week, you're not gonna make that as a journalist.

:lol I like writing way too much, and clubs really aren't my thing, I dont care too much for the late hours and not being able to do much else on the weekends. Journalism, particularly sports journalism is too interesting and fun to do, but with the advertising and journalism classes I take I'm also still in band (lame I know) but since leaving Texas and the marching bands and what not behind I still think a career in music is a possibility. Long story short I'd rather do something I find fun than do something I make money in and am miserable with

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I fucked up, its 1200 every two weeks I looked at that again and realized id be making 52k a year :lol

TheSanityAnnex
That chick was actually pretty hot.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/casey.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/casey2.jpg

Here was my highschool girlfriend..........last I heard, she's got a kid.

leemajors
i don't really buy you making $1200 a week working 20-25 hours anyway. unless you're tending bar or working a paid gloryhole.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 03:53 PM
i don't really buy you making $1200 a week working 20-25 hours anyway. unless you're tending bar or working a paid gloryhole.

Sig worthy?
But yeah our bartenders make $350-400 a night, and the high-ringer gets a $100 bonus. I should look into the gloryhole thing maybe :greedy

leemajors
05-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Long story short I'd rather do something I find fun than do something I make money in and am miserable with

good luck with that, everyone bows to the dollar eventually.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 04:11 PM
good luck with that, everyone bows to the dollar eventually.

Probably :depressed For now though I just wanna live it up while I still can

SpursWoman
05-12-2007, 04:16 PM
I should look into the gloryhole thing maybe :greedy

You're not helping yourself here, at all. :lol

Kori Ellis
05-12-2007, 04:19 PM
I'll admit, I've fucked some questionable girls before, but that was after a night of heavy drinking and not thinking. The two girls I have dated seriously (2.5 years and 4 years) were quite hot. My highschool girlfriend won the Miss Teen California contest.

It's funny how you have to always bring up that you have dated hot girls.

Are you insecure that you are going bald and in your 20's?

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-12-2007, 04:21 PM

Ain't that the truth.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2007, 04:22 PM
By the way, the bald part in my last post was a joke - because of the ribbing TSA has taken in the troll forum about looking older than he is.

TheSanityAnnex
05-12-2007, 04:23 PM

Find me bringing up hot girls in this thread....yeah, didn't think so.

I was simply responding to Kobe Bryants comment.
And yeah, I can back it up with pictures.

sanity acts like he is some chick magnet. The guy is a fucking moron. Did anyone see the chick he was taking photos with last month??

tpark's shit looks prettier. :rolleyes

theinsanitydepot
05-12-2007, 04:23 PM
By the way, the bald part in my last post was a joke - because of the ribbing TSA has taken in the troll forum about looking older than he is.
I don't know what you are talking about. :rolleyes

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I don't know what you are talking about. :rolleyes

:depressed @ the name

theinsanitydepot
05-12-2007, 04:26 PM
It's really not that funny. A ":lol" maybe, but a ":lmao" :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
05-12-2007, 04:29 PM

:lolMy great drunk idea from last night inspired by some asshole in a karaoke contest was a driving cap with kind of rotating sign that could say "bald" or "balding" or "receding" depending on excactly what was being covered up.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Say, how does kobe_bryant know what TPark's shit looks like?

leemajors
05-12-2007, 04:37 PM
You're not helping yourself here, at all. :lol

i didn't think it was for looking into, either.

Mike Tirico
05-12-2007, 05:25 PM
despicable!!

Shelly
05-12-2007, 05:52 PM

:lol I like writing way too much, and clubs really aren't my thing, I dont care too much for the late hours and not being able to do much else on the weekends. Journalism, particularly sports journalism is too interesting and fun to do, but with the advertising and journalism classes I take I'm also still in band (lame I know) but since leaving Texas and the marching bands and what not behind I still think a career in music is a possibility. Long story short I'd rather do something I find fun than do something I make money in and am miserable with

Good luck with your writing career if that's the path you choose, but definately is spelled definitely. :)

Signed,
Doing Mr. Dictionary's job

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 05:57 PM
for once, im on judsons side.

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 05:58 PM
i take that back, im neutral, just watching

:wakeup

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 09:32 PM
the only girl ive slept with is my mom

*not that kinda way mr gig

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 09:52 PM
why would u even say that??? You sound like a lil bitch!
i speak the truth homie.

ill get back to you when that fact changes.

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 09:52 PM
*i hope you are around in 2 years

Extra Stout
05-12-2007, 11:07 PM
the only girl ive slept with is my mom
:vomit:

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 11:08 PM
So are you going to remain gay for the next 2 years of your life and then become bisexual? I am really confused.
im straighter than a boner

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Are you talking about your boyfriend's boner? I am pretty sure it is firmly lodged up your ass right now. Who the fuck says "the only girl I have ever slept with is my mom" on a message board? Not even Trainwreck would say that.
norcal would say it. norcal does what he wants cuz hes a boss!

gig my friends boner is very straight and fits nicely inbetween my cheeks

BillyGoatsGruff
05-12-2007, 11:29 PM
gig my friends boner is very straight and fits nicely inbetween my cheeksAre you that boy I saw earlier in the picture someone posted? You know, the boy with the pink lei on, with his arm around another boy. Seems like there are a lot of flamers on this site.

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 11:42 PM
i bet if you had a chance to ride on a yak you would have taken a pic of it

if i had the chance to share a lei and hold my buddies arm, i wouldnt take a picture of that.

think that way, which one would u take gig?

Extra Stout
05-13-2007, 12:01 AM
norcal would say it. norcal does what he wants cuz hes a boss!

gig my friends boner is very straight and fits nicely inbetween my cheeks
You definitely live in the Bay Area.

E20
05-13-2007, 12:05 AM
What's so bad about a pussy getting squeezed? Is it against forum rules, it is covered so it shouldn't.

NorCal510
05-13-2007, 12:11 AM
What's so bad about a pussy getting squeezed? Is it against forum rules, it is covered so it shouldn't.
you are a tad late buddy

Rosie O'Donnell
05-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Are you that boy I saw earlier in the picture someone posted? You know, the boy with the pink lei on, with his arm around another boy. Seems like there are a lot of flamers on this site.
you knew it was him :donkey

CuckingFunt
05-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Sanity's new avatar is mesmerizing.

And about 50 kajillion times better than starvation.

CuckingFunt
05-13-2007, 12:44 AM
What was it like being with a chick with such small tits? That chick is very hot and I am not trying to bash her at all. There reason I ask is cuz I just hooked up with a really fine chick last night but she has super small boobs. Can women breast feed with a-cups?Lactation/nursing fetish?

leemajors
05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Can women breast feed with a-cups?
stupid?

Rosie O'Donnell
05-13-2007, 01:30 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/casey.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/casey2.jpg

Here was my highschool girlfriend..........last I heard, she's got a kid.
I bet that girl doesn't even know you exist next time try a more believable girl.
http://lvierheilig.typepad.com/hook/images/5_months_postop_4_1.jpg

Mixability
05-13-2007, 01:38 AM
I should look into the gloryhole thing maybe :greedy

my friends boner is very straight and fits nicely inbetween my cheeks

Coincidence?

WTF

Ronaldo McDonald
05-13-2007, 01:53 AM
LMFAO

TSA has taken bullshitting to a new level.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2007, 04:40 AM
What was it like being with a chick with such small tits? That chick is very hot and I am not trying to bash her at all. There reason I ask is cuz I just hooked up with a really fine chick last night but she has super small boobs. Can women breast feed with a-cups?Dude, this was almost ten years ago. Most every girl had small tits back then.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2007, 04:43 AM
LMFAO

TSA has taken bullshitting to a new level.Really? Would me providing a picture of my senior prom with her kill your accusation? I have no need to lie here, I've posted pics of me and my previous ex, why would I post some random chick I didn't hook up with?

SpursWoman
05-13-2007, 09:07 AM
No, I am just curious how a woman can breastfeed without any tits. Someone care to enlighten me?

They get bigger when the milk "comes in"....from hormones generated from actual pregnancy/child birth. :fro