PDA

View Full Version : Who deserves this nickname more?

redskinfan
05-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Houdini........ Manu or Barry or both? they both have a good disappearing act going on right now. :greedy

GrandeDavid
05-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Please don't tell me that's your child or relative in that pic. That would be pretty sick to publicly associate that infant with God knows who around here and your thoroughly uncreative, bad smack.

redskinfan
05-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Please don't tell me that's your child or relative in that pic. That would be pretty sick to publicly associate that infant with God knows who around here and your thoroughly uncreative, bad smack.

It's me you dumb asshat what you gonna do about it chicodavid :ihit ?

Despot
05-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Houdini........ Manu or Barry or both? they both have a good disappearing act going on right now. :greedy

considering Houdini was known as an escape artist.........

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-09-2007, 06:45 PM

GD, that pic's been floating around the net for many years now.

redskinfan
05-09-2007, 06:47 PM
considering Houdini was known as an escape artist.........

Thanks for that.. But Houdini was a world famous magician also. Maybe I should have said copperfield but that wouldnt have sounded any good. :dizzy

SAGambler
05-09-2007, 07:36 PM

Think you have your magicians mixed up

zrinkill
05-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Houdini........Who deserves this nickname more?

The redskins pass rush