RashoFan
05-09-2007, 10:07 PM
I agree!!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/RashoFan/NashVoodooDoll.png

RashoFan
05-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Updated Voodoo Doll....
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/RashoFan/NashandbandaidVoodooDoll.png
I am stuck on bandaid cause bandaid is stuck on me...

Flea
05-10-2007, 01:49 PM
:lol

Love the bandaid!

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:02 PM
Who is Flea and how did I not find out how super hot she was until after 1000 posts?

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Who is Flea and how did I not find out how super hot she was until after 1000 posts?

Because she was a member long before you showed up, and left not long after. Coincidence? :lol

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Because she was a member long before you showed up, and left not long after. Coincidence? :lol

Are you saying that I am her and she is me, or that I'm such a (fill in the blank) that she left as soon as I got here?

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:09 PM

And for the record, I USED to like you...

:spin

Shelly
05-10-2007, 02:10 PM
:lol at the band-aid and :lol at SW

Flea
05-10-2007, 02:12 PM

I have been around a long time just come and go and sometimes leave for months.

Oh and thanks for the compliment.

PM5K
:lol at the band-aid and :lol at SW

I NEVER liked you....

:spin JK

Flea
Are you saying that I am her and she is me, or that I'm such a (fill in the blank) that she left as soon as I got here?

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:13 PM

I have been around a long time just come and go and sometimes leave for months.

Oh and thanks for the compliment.

You're a strong woman, most of us need twelve step programs to leave SpursTalk, you're also probably strong enough then to overcome my advances so I won't bother...

Shelly
05-10-2007, 02:13 PM
I NEVER liked you....
:spin JK

That's okay...you don't have to.

Shelly
05-10-2007, 02:14 PM
You're a strong woman, most of us need twelve step programs to leave SpursTalk, you're also probably strong enough then to overcome my advances so I won't bother...

She be married with children

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:15 PM
That's okay...you don't have to.

I lied, I am madly in love with you and the contents of this thread have broken my heart....

:yield

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
She be married with children

You think that's ever stopped me?

:married: :hitit:

Ladyspur .
05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi Flea! I miss you in the Cantina. Hi Spurswoman! I miss you also. Can I play with you girls? :elephant

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Hi Flea! I miss you in the Cantina. Hi Spurswoman! I miss you also. Can I play with you girls? :elephant

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

now THAT'S a blast from the past...LOL

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 02:26 PM
And for the record, I USED to like you...

:lol :makeout

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm going to go stab some ducks with a pencil, but I wouldn't mind a PM from someone *AHEM* in this thread....

:downspin:

Flea
05-10-2007, 02:29 PM

That is why I leave. I find I start spending too much time on here. Laundry piles up, floors need to be swept, so I leave for a while. Then I fall off the wagon and come back. :drunk

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:31 PM
That shit must have really pilled up, because from what I can tell you were off for about a year and a half...

If you need any help with that mess let me know............................

Flea
05-10-2007, 02:31 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Flea
05-10-2007, 02:33 PM
That shit must have really pilled up, because from what I can tell you were off for about a year and a half...

If you need any help with that mess let me know............................

Yeah, I almost came back last year during the playoffs but we were in the middle of buying a home, moving, etc....

Do you scrub toilets?

Shelly
05-10-2007, 02:34 PM
That is why I leave. I find I start spending too much time on here. Laundry piles up, floors need to be swept, so I leave for a while. Then I fall off the wagon and come back. :drunk

yeah...SW had me in her freezer for about 9 months.

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I almost came back last year during the playoffs but we were in the middle of buying a home, moving, etc....

Do you scrub toilets?

With Sno-Bol....

Shelly
05-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Flea, how old are your girls now?

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:45 PM

I don't know how old they are but they sure look perky.....

Ladyspur .
05-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Bitches!

Flea
05-10-2007, 04:35 PM

13, 11, 9 and 5.

My youngest starts Kinder this Fall. :elephant :elephant :elephant

That also means I will no longer be a desperate housewife but an employee. :cry

Flea
05-10-2007, 04:36 PM
I don't know how old they are but they sure look perky.....

Shelly
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Teenagers and pre-teens are fun, huh?

Flea
05-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Teenagers and pre-teens are fun, huh?

Oh yeah. I have one more year before we have to deal with high school.
:(

How are your boys doing? Two boys right?

Shelly
05-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah. I have one more year before we have to deal with high school.
:(

How are your boys doing? Two boys right?

yep...my oldest starts high school and the youngest middle school.

Flea
05-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Wow you have one in HS now! I am not ready for that!

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 04:57 PM
yep...my oldest starts high school and the youngest middle school.

LMAO.

Shelly is swimming in testosterone stew...:lol

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Wow you have one in HS now! I am not ready for that!

Well, at least my daughter is bound and determined to give me another year until I have to deal with it ... at the rate she's going, her younger brother is going to pass her up. :fro

Flea
05-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Well, at least my daughter is bound and determined to give me another year until I have to deal with it ... at the rate she's going, her younger brother is going to pass her up. :fro

How old are your kids SW?

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 05:10 PM
SW...don't you just want to kill them when they blow off school? My daughter drove me crazy at that age...school just wasn't IMPORTANT. It wasn't like she was stupid or even particularly lazy...she just wouldn't turn work in...We would get a call that she had zeros on homework...I would talk to her about it and she would swear she did it...and I would check her backpack and sure enough it was there...she was just zoned out in class and didn't turn it in.

Shelly
05-10-2007, 05:13 PM
SW...don't you just want to kill them when they blow off school? My daughter drove me crazy at that age...school just wasn't IMPORTANT. It wasn't like she was stupid or even particularly lazy...she just wouldn't turn work in...We would get a call that she had zeros on homework...I would talk to her about it and she would swear she did it...and I would check her backpack and sure enough it was there...she was just zoned out in class and didn't turn it in.

NISD has this wonderful website called Parent Connection. You can check their work daily and see what was missed, etc.

Is your daughter still with that same guy or did she finally dump him?

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Flea: my son is 10 (4th) and my daughter is almost 12 (6th)

That's exactly what she's been doing, to the letter. It's going to come down to the wire on whether or not she's going to have to go to summer school.

*sigh* :bang

PM5K
05-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Wow, you look young for having a thirteen year old child...

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 05:16 PM
NISD has this wonderful website called Parent Connection. You can check their work daily and see what was missed, etc.

NEISD's parent portal was awesome. Judson's sucks ass. :(

Shelly
05-10-2007, 05:18 PM
NEISD's parent portal was awesome. Judson's sucks ass. :(

I was just gonna ask you if you had something like that. Judson needs to get with the program. We even have it for elementary now and I like how you can look up their TAKS scores from day one.

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Is your daughter still with that same guy or did she finally dump him?

*sigh*

Still with him. He really is a nice guy and very sweet to her. Unfortunately he is still dumb as a brick. Correction. Probably dumber. At least you can take a brick and build something. He's got a total vacuum between the ears. I try to have a conversation with him and realize that we are trying to communicate from two totally different universes. He could probably kick my ass at video games though unless I decided it was worth the effort to practice. Gotta leave the poor kid SOME dignity LOL.

Shelly
05-10-2007, 05:45 PM
*sigh*

Still with him. He really is a nice guy and very sweet to her. Unfortunately he is still dumb as a brick. Correction. Probably dumber. At least you can take a brick and build something. He's got a total vacuum between the ears. I try to have a conversation with him and realize that we are trying to communicate from two totally different universes. He could probably kick my ass at video games though unless I decided it was worth the effort to practice. Gotta leave the poor kid SOME dignity LOL.

Well, I guess the upside is that he treats her well, but I totally see where you're coming from. They've been together for quite a while, right?

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 05:47 PM

Well, I guess the upside is that he treats her well, but I totally see where you're coming from. They've been together for quite a while, right?

The expression "too long" comes to mind LOL

SpursWoman
05-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I was just gonna ask you if you had something like that. Judson needs to get with the program. We even have it for elementary now and I like how you can look up their TAKS scores from day one.

They just have the (grade) averages ... they don't break it down into actual assignments, etc. No where near what I had with NEISD. :flipoff

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Flea: my son is 10 (4th) and my daughter is almost 12 (6th)

That's exactly what she's been doing, to the letter. It's going to come down to the wire on whether or not she's going to have to go to summer school.

*sigh* :bang

Oh we have been dealing with the same exact thing with my oldest. She is a smart kid but she forgets to turn things in! I check our "parent connection" several times a week just to stay on top of her.

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Wow, you look young for having a thirteen year old child...

I had her when I was 17 which means I am only 30. :lol

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:41 PM

We are now in Comal ISD and they have a decent parent portal(connection) and it breaks the grades down but NEISD was alot better. We can't check cafeteria balances at our parent portal, we have to go to a seperate site.

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:43 PM

I do that too. Look through her binder and ask her about stuff she swears she turns in and guess what? It's right there in her binder instead of being turned in.

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:44 PM
*sigh*

How old is your daughter CC?

Shelly
05-10-2007, 06:45 PM
My kids will eventually be switching to Medina Valley ISD (if we ever get around to building on our lot). I just checked, and they have Parent Connection also.

PM5K
05-10-2007, 06:48 PM
I had her when I was 17 which means I am only 30. :lol

You could pass for much younger...

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:53 PM
You could pass for much younger...

You are officially my most favorite poster!

:)

Flea
05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
My kids will eventually be switching to Medina Valley ISD (if we ever get around to building on our lot). I just checked, and they have Parent Connection also.

It's not bad, you can see the grades and individual assignments and averages. It also allows the teacher to make comments by each assignment.
You can't see any missed absences or discipline record like NEISD.

PM5K
05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
You are officially my most favorite poster!

:)

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship/friendship...

:p:

Flea
05-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship/friendship...

:p:

:toast

PM5K
05-10-2007, 07:01 PM
:toast

I just hope you don't dissapear for another year and a half....

Shelly
05-10-2007, 07:03 PM
I think CC's daughter is in her early 20s

The only misgiving I have about moving out there is that my oldest will probably be a junior, and well I move in my junior year and it sucked...however I moved from OH to CA. We're only 15 miles from our house now. However, MVHS and MS is 20 miles from our subdivision!

Flea
05-10-2007, 07:04 PM
I just hope you don't dissapear for another year and a half....

Ya never know, better enjoy me while you can!

PM5K
05-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Ya never know, better enjoy me while you can!

I guess you might go back in the vault like a Disney DVD...

Flea
05-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I guess you might go back in the vault like a Disney DVD...

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 08:15 PM
How old is your daughter CC?

She's 22. Didn't do too good in the college thing because we weren't there to check her backpack. Good person and good work ethic though. She's a paralegal and apparently good. I know the attorneys she works for and they rave about her. Just needs a better boyfriend that has a little higher voltage in the synapse connections.

PM5K
05-10-2007, 08:50 PM
She's 22. Didn't do too good in the college thing because we weren't there to check her backpack. Good person and good work ethic though. She's a paralegal and apparently good. I know the attorneys she works for and they rave about her. Just needs a better boyfriend that has a little higher voltage in the synapse connections.

Give me her number...

CosmicCowboy
05-10-2007, 08:57 PM
ahhhh...the classic frying pan into the fire scenario.

be afraid. I'm INTERVIEWING the next one LOL