View Full Version : American Gladiators???
LEONARD
05-10-2007, 11:50 AM
am I the only one that's gotten sucked into American Gladiator replays on ESPN classic? :lol When I was in middle school I didn't realize how cheesy it was I guess, because it's good for a laugh now. The hairstyles are the best...especially the flowing locks on some of the male gladiators... :lol
I wonder whatever happened to some of the gladiators??
desflood
05-10-2007, 12:18 PM
I got into that damn show in highschool and now whenever I see one of the glads all these years later somewhere else I remember :oops :lol
I know Sabre went on to be in Mortal Kombat II, Hawk has had a couple of other (failed) tv shows and movie appearances and I saw one of the ladies (Siren?) on some HGTV show once looking for a new house.
cornbread
05-10-2007, 05:58 PM
I loved Gladiators when I was a kid. One thing that I recently noticed is that the back few rows of spectators in Gladiator Arena are fake. I think that's funny as hell.
LaMarcus Bryant
05-11-2007, 05:29 PM
One of the gladiators came to victoria once and my friend got her autograph, I think it was Ice or Blaze
I love that they syndicated this show!!!! I watch it as my post-work-wind-down and also while working out.. Those female gladiators have some of the nicest quads and hamstrings i've ever seen on chicks
Yikes they're fuckin smokinnnnnn :smokin
DarkReign
05-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Malibu reminds me of Spicoli.
ATRAIN
05-22-2007, 12:08 PM
DUDE I could have totally done some of those challenges.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.