PDA

View Full Version : Bench Manu!

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Well not really, as dumb as this might sound I would have seriously considered benching him for game two, we had already won the one game we needed to win in Phoenix and the likelyhood that we would win two games in Phoenix wasn't great, maybe benching him would be the wakeup call he needed.....

hater
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Special olympics forum

GrandeDavid
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Um, no. And Manu does not need a wake up call. He's hustling his ass off, getting boards and assists etc. Calm down, he'll start scoring next game. Benching would be the worst thing to do in the playoffs.

People, calm the f- down! Manu is doing a good job in lots of other areas. He'll find his shot and angles next game.

bdictjames
05-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Id rather him play good defense than jack up his three pointers with Bell all over his face.

powerpower
05-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Well not really, as dumb as this might sound I would have seriously considered benching him for game two, we had already won the one game we needed to win in Phoenix and the likelyhood that we would win two games in Phoenix wasn't great, maybe benching him would be the wakeup call he needed.....

You really want to start a WORLD WAR 3
(Argentina vs. Spurstalk tony lovers(manu haters))

This will be funny !!!

PM5K
05-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I am calm, but he's playing like shit, the best step it up in the playoffs, not down, and he certainly does need a wakeup call...

Martin R
05-10-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm with stupid.

romain.star
05-10-2007, 02:50 PM
so far, we have been able to perform well without Manu but from now on we will definitively need a great Manu to win our two home games... i can't see us going through without a weak up from mister big nose