PDA

View Full Version : Quick! I need some help...

Yonivore
11-24-2004, 03:46 PM
...someone remind me why I was banned over at Spursreport.com.

mouse? Do you remember?

Was it something I said?

violentkitten
11-24-2004, 03:48 PM
who give a fuck man its just the internets

JoeChalupa
11-24-2004, 03:49 PM
For being Yonivore?

Yonivore
11-24-2004, 03:58 PM
For being Yonivore?
Yeah, but specifically.

CrazyOne
11-24-2004, 05:13 PM
Who could ever know? I think they have a spinwheel like on Yankovic's movie "FM" and Dusty just spins it a few times a day... your name lands on the "halibut" spot, he bans you... unless you're on the super-secret list of brown-nosers who will never get banned unless they stop brown-nosing. A rather ingenious system, if you ask me. :spin

Yonivore
11-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Who could ever know? I think they have a spinwheel like on Yankovic's movie "FM" and Dusty just spins it a few times a day... your name lands on the "halibut" spot, he bans you... unless you're on the super-secret list of brown-nosers who will never get banned unless they stop brown-nosing. A rather ingenious system, if you ask me. :spin
Whatever works, I guess...

It's not that I'm concerned about being banned ... but, I felt a little nostalgic and went for a visit and the question was asked.

If memory serves me, I was banned for dissin' Chris Duel and his many alter-egos.

CrazyOne
11-24-2004, 05:41 PM
hmm... I prefer the "Wheel-O-Fish" theory myself...

Nbadan
11-25-2004, 12:31 AM
If memory serves me, I was banned for dissin' Chris Duel and his many alter-egos.

Unlikey, but you can visit Chris Duel at his 550underground forum (www.550underground.com) and relive what I'm sure were very memorable moments.