PDA

View Full Version : Bowen 'kick' not under review

cujo112461
05-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Bowen 'kick' not under review by: Marc Stein
posted: Friday, May 11, 2007 | Feedback | Print Entry
filed under: Phoenix Suns, San Antonio Spurs

Checked with the league office Friday to get their position on the latest "dirty" claim against Bruce Bowen.

The claim, in this instance, has been dismissed.

No matter how much debate this generates in the media, Bowen is not under review for what Amare Stoudemire contends was an intentional kick to the back of his leg on a fourth-quarter dunk in Tuesday night's Game 2.

ducks
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
maybe butler should punch amare
he claims spurs are dirty so it will not matter if he does that right amare

PhxDog
05-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Shocking. :lol

SpursWoman
05-11-2007, 02:55 PM
The injustice!

Findog
05-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Will I get banned for politely disagreeing with Spurs fans contention that Bowen did nothing wrong?

Durruti
05-11-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm shocked -- shocked I tell ya!

Kobe gets ejected for throwing elbows, Bowen tries to break ankles and it's all sugar and spice.

Amare's gonna be pissed.

I was expecting a Spurs victory in game 3 but now I'm not so sure.

Bowen has unleashed the beast.

Whatever defeat comes to your "classy" organization you wholly deserve. If you had any self-respect you'd bench Bowen yourselves and let the best man win.

I have to say, when I first came to this board I had great respect for Spurs fans. Now not so much. Sweep the leg? Some of you have been really classy, to your credit, acknowledging that Bowen deserved payback. Most of you, however, have been a disgrace.

Better to lose with honor than win with dirty tricks.

Karma's a bitch. Spurs are goin' down.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2007, 03:03 PM

What karma put the Warriors down 0-2 to the Jazz? The karma of mediocrity?

mardigan
05-11-2007, 03:05 PM

Kobe gets ejected for throwing elbows, Bowen tries to break ankles and it's all sugar and spice.

Amare's gonna be pissed.

Whatever defeat comes to your "classy" organization you wholly deserve. If you had any self-respect you'd bench Bowen yourselves and let the best man win.

I have to say, when I first came to this board I had great respect for Spurs fans. Now not so much. Sweep the leg? Some of you have been really classy, to your credit, acknowledging that Bowen deserved payback. Most of you, however, have been a disgrace.

God your posts are annoying. Your obviously another Suns fan with nothing to add. As soon as all of this Bowen nonsense is gone you guys wont have anything to post about anymore

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2007, 03:08 PM
it was a legit round house kick

Durruti
05-11-2007, 03:10 PM
God your posts are annoying. Your obviously another Suns fan with nothing to add. As soon as all of this Bowen nonsense is gone you guys wont have anything to post about anymore

LMAO. As I've stated repeatedly, I am indeed a Suns fan. Just 'cause I was born in Oakland and root for G.S. and we have the best fan base in the league doesn't mean I can't root for other teams as well, especially when they go up against the dirtiest team in the league. It was a thrill just to get to the playoffs, let alone beat the Mavs. Next season we can regroup and maybe have a better shot and going the distance. I have no illusions about our team.

But yes, Suns will likely pound you geezers into the dirt. You're dirty as shit so may be able to make it go 7 games, but Suns will pull it out.

Boring b-ball sucks.

GO SUNS

howbouthemspurs
05-11-2007, 03:10 PM

Amare's gonna be pissed.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant person in argument. So im not going to try. A true spurs fan knows what his or her team is all about.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-11-2007, 03:13 PM
it was a legit round house kick

Only Chuck Norris could have done worse. :lol

itzsoweezee
05-11-2007, 03:17 PM
LMAO. As I've stated repeatedly, I am indeed a Suns fan. Just 'cause I was born in Oakland and root for G.S. and we have the best fan base in the league doesn't mean I can't root for other teams as well, especially when they go up against the dirtiest team in the league. It was a thrill just to get to the playoffs, let alone beat the Mavs. Next season we can regroup and maybe have a better shot and going the distance. I have no illusions about our team.

But yes, Suns will likely pound you geezers into the dirt. You're dirty as shit so may be able to make it go 7 games, but Suns will pull it out.

Boring b-ball sucks.

GO SUNS

you can't have two teams you bandwagon riding bitch. typical suns fan.

Durruti
05-11-2007, 03:18 PM
My oh my how the mighty have fallen…Spurs fans used to be a classy bunch. Now?

http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/karatekid.jpg

Sweep the leg! :lol

http://www.provento.blogger.com.br/karate-kid.jpg

Luckily Suns have Nash instead of Ralph Machio.

http://www.cuhkacs.org/~henryporter/Bo-Blog/up/1117311741_r3g2_nash_pass.jpg

Go get ‘em Stevie!
:ihit

MadDog73
05-11-2007, 03:24 PM
If you had any self-respect you'd bench Bowen yourselves and let the best man win.

Why bench someone when even Stern is saying he did nothing wrong.

But, I expect that Bowen will pick up 3 quick fouls and the Suns will win on Saturday because of this...

and Suns/Dallas fans will still complain. :madrun

SpursWoman
05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Oh, man ... Ralph Machio? :lol :lol

Xylus
05-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Why bench someone when even Stern is saying he did nothing wrong.

But, I expect that Bowen will pick up 3 quick fouls and the Suns will win on Saturday because of this...

and Suns/Dallas fans will still complain. :madrun
The funny thing is, 99% of the people complaining about this issue are Spurs fans. I've never seen a fanbase collectively obsess over such a non-issue quite like this before. :lol

SpursWoman
05-11-2007, 03:58 PM
The funny thing is, 99% of the people complaining about this issue are Spurs fans.

You probably need to go back through the thread and check your numbers. :lol

cheguevara
05-11-2007, 03:59 PM
all this has done is proven that Amore is a pussy, and scared to death of the Spurs.

Obstructed_View
05-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Since Bowen has demonstrated his lightning fast feet and almost psychic ability to know where someone is going to jump by injuring jump shooters in the past, why would anyone doubt that Bowen tried to hurt him?

The funny thing is, 99% of the people complaining about this issue are Spurs fans. I've never seen a fanbase collectively obsess over such a non-issue quite like this before. :lol
Since it's a Spurs board, isn't it likely that 99 percent of the people doing anything are going to be Spurs fans?

MadDog73
05-11-2007, 04:10 PM

Not our fault the NBA is making us wait for Game 3...

I guess I should be glad that Amare opened his big mouth. This series just got more interesting.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I seriously hope the Spurs destroy the Suns tonight

Obstructed_View
05-11-2007, 04:14 PM
I seriously hope the Spurs destroy the Suns tonight
That would certainly give them an advantage in tomorrow's game!

jmard5
05-11-2007, 04:15 PM

Who is complaining? Us? :lol