xrayzebra
05-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Sheesh......why is everyone so quite? Am I the only
person posting? I know I have been accused of killing
all the threads, is that because none of the libs have
guts to challenge me???

mookie2001
05-11-2007, 07:18 PM
the people want to talk about more Libertarian issues, Ron Paul, the Constitution

FromWayDowntown
05-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm understand what you sea.

I think your incredible wisdom and air-tight logic have run all of those damned liberals away. They're fleeing in fear.

johngateswhiteley
05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Sheesh......why is everyone so quite?

what does that mean?

Mike Tirico
05-12-2007, 12:19 AM
http://www.bookofjoe.com/images/vgngngngghj.jpg

clambake
05-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself. Not argue with someone that missed the evolution boat.

smeagol
05-12-2007, 06:07 PM
the people want to talk about more Libertarian issues, Ron Paul, the Constitution
Or how we should give more guns to college kids

sabar
05-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Political forum has gone crappy lately. There's hardly any rational debating, mostly just extremely biased right and left wingers going at each other, never wavering from their party's stance.

There's been a couple good threads, everything else is predicatable. Dan starts something, the left gets bashed, the right gets bashed, on until the thread dies.

mookie2001
05-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Or how we should give more guns to college kidsi never said that, college kids like all AMERICANS should arm themselves for protection, if theyre under 21 they should just get a mossberg or something

this is the thing about gun ownership, if you dont want one, then you shouldnt get one, if you dont like guns, dont get one, I dont want someone uncomfortable around guns to be a gun owner, obviously you were not raised around guns and out of all the MANY, MANY things to dislike about america like BUSH, the WAR IN IRAQ, etc... you choose to scoff a right granted to us by the US constitution, in the san antonio TEXAS spurs message boards
pitiful

Nbadan
05-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Political forum has gone crappy lately. There's hardly any rational debating, mostly just extremely biased right and left wingers going at each other, never wavering from their party's stance.

There's been a couple good threads, everything else is predicatable. Dan starts something, the left gets bashed, the right gets bashed, on until the thread dies.

Besides the local/city elections, that traditionally don't draw many posts here, ever (unless it's Guajardo), there's just not much happening politically right now. TX state government is dominated by wing-nuts Craddick and Perry and they'll do, or not do, whatever the hell they want. The Iraq cluster-fuck continues, about the only thing Demos have been able to do to change directions there is go for political victories now. Hopfully that will help propel a candidate like Obama, or Richardson, that will do the actual political will of the people, and of the troops themselves, and figure out a way and get them out of Iraq by 09. Not much to debate about that. Unless you want to put a candidate in like Hitlary or McCain, who are ambigious about their plans for Iraq. Then we got a problem.

RandomGuy
05-14-2007, 01:42 PM

Apathy at its finest. :depressed

The trenches have been dug and both sides have been hunkered down for so long that finding actual solutions or common ground is a lost art.

On the other hand, I got to vote for a couple of tax raises the other day. YAY!!!

Better roads, water, parks and schools, please. :clap

RandomGuy
05-14-2007, 01:45 PM
i never said that, college kids like all AMERICANS should arm themselves for protection, if theyre under 21 they should just get a mossberg or something

this is the thing about gun ownership, if you dont want one, then you shouldnt get one, if you dont like guns, dont get one, I dont want someone uncomfortable around guns to be a gun owner, obviously you were not raised around guns and out of all the MANY, MANY things to dislike about america like BUSH, the WAR IN IRAQ, etc... you choose to scoff a right granted to us by the US constitution, in the san antonio TEXAS spurs message boards
pitiful

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

DarkReign
05-14-2007, 01:58 PM
...is that because none of the libs have
guts to challenge me???

Yeah, thats it. Because youve demonstrated such objective analysis and fair-handed debate, no one wishes to engage you in anymore political discourse.

Or, possibly, it could be because youre a blind homer just as whacked-out and nutty as your liberal counterparts, unable or unwilling to waver from your staunch position based on no fact or intuitive conclusion, only that there is "Us" and there is "Them".

"Them" be damned at the expense of logic and reason. Congratulations, you and your cohorts have ruined the political forum.

xrayzebra
05-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Yeah, thats it. Because youve demonstrated such objective analysis and fair-handed debate, no one wishes to engage you in anymore political discourse.

Or, possibly, it could be because youre a blind homer just as whacked-out and nutty as your liberal counterparts, unable or unwilling to waver from your staunch position based on no fact or intuitive conclusion, only that there is "Us" and there is "Them".

"Them" be damned at the expense of logic and reason. Congratulations, you and your cohorts have ruined the political forum.

Ah, so if I bashed Bush, I would be okay. Is that
correct. I am wrong as two, pardon the pun, left feet,
because I support my country. I want to be sure I
have the correct perspective.

So since I do the above I have ruined the forum.

DarkReign
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Ah, so if I bashed Bush, I would be okay. Is that
correct. I am wrong as two, pardon the pun, left feet,
because I support my country. I want to be sure I
have the correct perspective.

So since I do the above I have ruined the forum.

Couldnt have framed your non-argument any better.

xrayzebra
05-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Couldnt have framed your non-argument any better.

As have you!

Nbadan
06-25-2007, 03:42 PM
WTF, 738 page views?

Wild Cobra
06-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Sheesh......why is everyone so quite? Am I the only
person posting? I know I have been accused of killing
all the threads, is that because none of the libs have
guts to challenge me???I fell the same way. I think it's because some of us offer reasonable arguments that cannot be countered with the same merit.

I also noticed threads here go onto different subjects at times. I'm going to try to start importing a quote into new threads if I can keep that into perspective.

01Snake
06-25-2007, 09:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/MDSUPERSTAR/squirrelstaredown.gif