PDA

View Full Version : Trump picks on Rosie O'Donnell of the NBA...

Sportcamper
05-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Dallas Morning News: (http://mavs.beloblog.com/archives/2007/05/trump_cuban_is_a_loser.html)

Donald Trump was a guest on Stephen A. Smith's ESPN radio show yesterday. The meeting of two of the most annoying people on the planet turned into a bashing of Mark Cuban.

“Mark Cuban is a guy, you know, Mark is a loser," Trump said. "Mark should have won last year …

“I just saw the tremendous spirit that that team had in going against the Mavericks. It was incredible. If look at what Cuban does, I think he puts so much pressure on the player. He wants to win so much. He wants to put himself in the position of the players. He wants to be a player, I guess. And he’s not a player.

“He’s the owner of the team and as the owner of team he puts so much pressure on those player that they choke. And they choked. …

“He probably always wanted to be a winner in life. If you look like him, you can’t be a winner. He wants to put himself in place of the players. So what happens is the team chokes.”

Trump also talked about what a terrible disaster Cuban's foray into reality TV was. Trump called 'The Benefactor' a rip-off of his hit, 'The Apprentice,' and said he knew it was doomed to fail.

“The same thing with the Mavericks," Trump said. "The Mavericks have a great team. They’ll never win with Mark Cuban as the owner because he’s not a winner.”

ducks
05-11-2007, 05:19 PM
this was posted in the nba forum yesterday

duncan228
05-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Is this the same thing that's posted in NBA News Central?

Durruti
05-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Hate Cuban, but Trump is arguably the biggest douche bag on the planet.

Spurminator
05-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks ESPN for giving us a medium to hear sports insights from a real estate tycoon.

hater
05-11-2007, 05:25 PM
LMAO.

I hate Trump myself too, he is full of himself, which means he's full of shit. but he said the truth.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I'd like to "loser" my way into several billion dollars the way Mark Cuban did.

SpursWoman
05-11-2007, 06:41 PM

:tu

some_user86
05-11-2007, 06:43 PM

He got lucky that he sold his overhyped internet business model before the bubble burst.

He's just a lucky SOB.

LavaLamp
05-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Funny how money doesn't care if you are a jerk or a nice guy. If your business provides value to its clients, real or perceived, you get rewarded.

DarrinS
05-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Cuban is being taken to court over a patent infringement.

The plaintiff says Mark stole his patented asshole-ish look.

http://www.emaginacion.com.ar/cym/images/moe.jpg

bdictjames
05-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Cuban probably turned down one of Trump's proposed real estate deals.

I hate em both.

Obstructed_View
05-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Probably nobody dislikes Mark Cuban more than I do, but I have to agree with Durruti on this one: Trump is a douche. He's figured out that he can get face time on TV if he says outlandish shit. It's probably good for his TV show. I hardly expect him to actually believe the crap he says.

blaze89
05-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Didn't Trump's ego-driven plan to have the New Jersey Generals in the NFL fail?

Trump must be looking for his next feud for publicity after the O'Donnell feud gave him ample amounts of mass media.

samikeyp
05-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Trump or Cuban....hmm can we pick none of the above?

Dave McNulla
05-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Trump or Cuban....hmm can we pick none of the above?
i want to vote for brewster!

Fabbs
05-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Trump is one weird chick.
Just ignore him.