PDA

View Full Version : Thomas wants big name in NY

stéphane
05-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Here's the info I had on a french sport site today...

Pau Gasol vers les Knicks ?
Isiah Thomas, l’entraîneur des Knicks de New York, souhaiterait faire venir Pau Gasol pour relancer la franchise écartée des Play-offs cette saison.
Même s'il vient de répéter son attachement aux Grizzlies il y a quelques jours, Pau Gasol reste un joueur convoité. L’Espagnol figure parmi les priorités de recrutement des Knicks de New York. Isiah Thomas a confirmé l’information en indiquant aussi que Jermaine O’Neal (Pacers), Garnett (Timberwolves) et Carter (Nets) étaient dans le viseur de la franchise.

Pau Gasol to the Knicks ?
Isiah Thomas, New York's headcoach, would like to land Pau Gasol for getting the franchise back into the playoffs.
Even if he's just stated a few days ago his will to remain with the Grizzlies, Pau Gasol is still drawing interest. The Spanish is among the priorities of the Knicks. Isiah Thomas confirmed the information and also stated that Jermaine O’Neal (Pacers), Garnett (Timberwolves) and Carter (Nets) were on the franchise's wish list.

There's no way there will be enough balls in NY next season... Names don't make a team. But I found that kinda funny...

johngateswhiteley
05-12-2007, 06:42 AM
i think Gasol, KG, and O'Neal would help their team...