PDA

View Full Version : How come LeBron doesn't get consideration for MVP?

Chr!s Childs
05-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Steve Nash; Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion Not MVP

Kobe Bryant; Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown Not MVP

Dirk Nowitzki; Josh Howard, Jason Terry Not MVP

Tim Duncan; Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili Not MVP

Lebron James;............................ummm

EXACTLY

Just look at LeBron stats.
Without LeBron James the Cavs would be shit.
The cavs are terrible. Lakers without Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cavs without LeBron
plain and simple.

And don't give me that 'the east sucks that's why no one gets considered in that conference' crap because a MVP should at least lead their team to the confernece finals no matter what conference it is. LeBron is about to do that with a shitty ass team. He did the exact same thing last year and was 3 minutes away to making the conference finals. Jordan couldn't even do that until Pippen arrived.

LeBron should be MVP.

Dirk and Nash has made the MVP Award a joke.

ducks
05-12-2007, 02:07 PM
maybe because he sucks

JamStone
05-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Kwame Brown as a teammate means what exactly?

JMarkJohns
05-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Steve Nash; Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion Not MVP

Kobe Bryant; Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown Not MVP

Dirk Nowitzki; Josh Howard, Jason Terry Not MVP

Tim Duncan; Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili Not MVP

I'll take Hughes, Gooden and Ilgauskus over Odom and Brown, if that's the choice.

The kind of help James hasn't isn't exactly what he needs, but make no mistake, he was plenty of talent surrounding him, including one of the better frontcourts in the East.

I like Odom as the best overall player amongst the remaining players on the two teams, but Brown is so far beneath the three from Cleveland it's not funny.

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2007, 02:12 PM
leastern conference.

ducks
05-12-2007, 02:15 PM
the reason cavs are having success this postseason is james is getting some help
and wizzards were hurt

bdictjames
05-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Without LeBron James the Cavs would be shit.

I swear I heard in some channel that the Cavs had a perfect with Lebron out from minor injury.
:smokin

DubMcDub
05-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Because the definition of MVP isn't "player whose team would be shittiest without him".

That's just your interpretation. And a pretty poor one at that.

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Ask the voters. So far, Nash has one of Shaq's MVP trophies and one that should be LBJ's.

Rosie O'Donnell
05-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Jealousy King James is the best in the League

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 12:49 AM
give it a rest OV

nash deserved it. shaq had an ok year.
If you don't want to discuss the topic, close your browser. If you don't understand the difference between opinion and fact, I'm not surprised. Nash didn't deserve either MVP IMHO; the best case for Nash for MVP could have been made this season.

23 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 2.3 blocks and a 17 game improvement for his team, despite losing Lamar Odom and Caron Butler makes for an "ok year"?