PDA

View Full Version : Big Night!

ashbeeigh
05-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Hey I have a question....

I'm not going to be able to be near a tv/computer at all tonight and it would drive me crazy not to know the score, updates at all for the game....would someone be able to text me updates?

I would greatly appreciate it! I'm leaving at 5:30 to line up for graduation.....

86754309....i love you all.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2007, 05:26 PM
I'll text you at halftime and right after the game. You should probably remove your number from the forum, in case you have stalkers :lol

Congrats on your graduation.

ashbeeigh
05-12-2007, 05:29 PM
I'll text you at halftime and right after the game. You should probably remove your number from the forum, in case you have stalkers :lol

Congrats on your graduation.

I was going to do that after the game, just in case I got multiple texts. But thanks for getting on it right before I left.

exstatic
05-12-2007, 05:30 PM
What Kori said. You should never post your phone number or email addy or those of anyone you love in a forum. The net abounds with trawler programs that look for shit like that for spammers or just plain creeps.

George Gervin's Afro
05-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey I have a question....

I'm not going to be able to be near a tv/computer at all tonight and it would drive me crazy not to know the score, updates at all for the game....would someone be able to text me updates?

I would greatly appreciate it! I'm leaving at 5:30 to line up for graduation.....

86754309....i love you all.

UH..Did anyone notice the phuone number? Recognize it?

IceColdBrewski
05-12-2007, 05:50 PM

"Baby I've got your number. I'm gonna make you mine..."

Kori Ellis
05-12-2007, 05:50 PM

She posted her real number at first, then edited it.