PDA

View Full Version : You people are hilarious!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 09:33 PM
You whiny bitches! I told you Manu would be alright. This goes out to all the non believers out there FUCK YOU!!! you all know who you are!

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I love your avatar.

FreeMad Dan
05-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Manu is on fire....I'm glad he found his shot...someone should've poked him in the eye earlier

sammy
05-12-2007, 09:36 PM
I never doubted Manu! It was only a matter of time! Go Manu!

NorCal510
05-12-2007, 09:51 PM
does manu have a bald spot on the back of his head?

NASHville
05-12-2007, 09:53 PM
It was just a matter of time but he still isn't the same Manu.

fraga
05-12-2007, 09:54 PM
^^ And you should be very afraid of that...

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm just laughing at the fact that most of the haters in this forum are probably thinking of ways to condiment their crow! :lmao god game indeed!

Spurologist
05-12-2007, 10:02 PM
So the Church of Manu is back.

Just as I predicted.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 10:04 PM
So the Church of Manu is back.

Just as I predicted.been here all along bitch! its just posting to argue with ducks, you and the rest of the Tony vs. Manu dumbasses is frustrating so I just don't bother.

ducks
05-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Does Ducks Have To Keep Manu In His Avatar?

yeahone
05-12-2007, 10:07 PM
well we never doubted manu cause he has proven himselfa long time ago

Bruno
05-12-2007, 10:08 PM
:rolleyes There are something like two Manu haters on Spurstalk.

Aggie Hoopsfan
He didn't score 30[/Knee jerk bandwagon Spurs fan after game 2]

CharlieMac
I'm happy for Manu. It doesn't change the fact that he SHOULD play like this every game.

MannyIsGod
05-12-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm just laughing at the fact that most of the haters in this forum are probably thinking of ways to condiment their crow! :lmao god game indeed!I hope you aren't talking about people who called Manu out like me. Dude took it more to the hole this game than the other 2 combined. It was about time Manu got back to being, MANU.

Props to Manu, he was a big reason we won today. I hope he doesn't go back to nothing but his jumpers.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Not talking about you Manny, I'm not just talking about the past 2 games. The past 2 games just gave these fuckers a chance to say what they've been holding in for 3 and someodd years. I'm talking about the people that have always ragged on Manu except before they did it under the guise of backhanded compliments, and now because the man was having a few bad games, they just let all the hate out, worry free. To them, his was a BIG FUCK YOU!!!!

Borosai
05-12-2007, 10:11 PM
I guess he should get his eye scratched more often. And someone needs to crack Barry over the head as well.

ducks
05-12-2007, 10:11 PM
He didn't score 30[/Knee jerk bandwagon Spurs fan after game 2]
NOT CONVINCED HE IS BACK YET
HIM DOING IT IN AZ WOULD GET ME CONVINCED

timvp
05-12-2007, 10:12 PM
You whiny bitches! I told you Manu would be alright. This goes out to all the non believers out there FUCK YOU!!! you all know who you are!

I didn't see a lot of doubters among Spurs fans. I saw a lot of people hoping, wishing and praying for Manu to be Manu.

bdictjames
05-12-2007, 10:15 PM
I didn't see a lot of doubters among Spurs fans. I saw a lot of people hoping, wishing and praying for Manu to be Manu.
Apparently, that's all what sports fans do. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 10:16 PM
I didn't see a lot of doubters among Spurs fans. I saw a lot of people hoping, wishing and praying for Manu to be Manu.Well perhaps you didn't look in the right places :lol They were there. The same morons that keep bringing up the whole tony vs Manu bullshit over and over again. Read back on the posts of the last week and check it out if you don't believe me. There is a clear difference between people that are wishing Manu gets back to being Manu and the ones that are relishing the fact that he is not being Manu.

baseline bum
05-12-2007, 10:18 PM
So am I the one who's been disrespecting Manu for three years? Come on, name names.

smeagol
05-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Manu = Manure?

baseline bum
05-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I guess you missed the part of the thread when I said Manu was the second best player on the team.

Jelly
05-12-2007, 10:26 PM
ManuManiac - why should Manu be treated any differently than other players when they aren't playing well? When I first joined this board two years ago I was shocked at the way "spurs fans" were trashing Tim Duncan when he was on a bad streak and there was a long time when Tony Parker was talked about like shit on this board. I don't agree with it. It think we should stand behind our Spurs even when they're in a rut. I don't remember you getting upset about the shit Tim and Tony got, so why bother getting upset about them ragging on Manu . I think we're all just glad he's getting his game back, because he's been pretty unimpressive for a long time.

timmydidit
Manu is on fire....I'm glad he found his shot...someone should've poked him in the eye earlier

lmaooooooooooooooooo

ShoogarBear
I didn't see a lot of doubters among Spurs fans. I saw a lot of people hoping, wishing and praying for Manu to be Manu.That is what is known as "hating" in the Church.

timmydidit
05-12-2007, 10:27 PM
does manu have a bald spot on the back of his head?

yah i noticed that too

smeagol
05-12-2007, 10:27 PM
I guess you missed the part of the thread when I said Manu was the second best player on the team.
Are you talking to me?

I simply asked a question . . .

nkdlunch
05-12-2007, 10:28 PM

there is nothing wrong with calling out Manu after his sucking up until tonight. I called him out but also I wore a Manu jersey tonight and cheered my ass off.

ducks
05-12-2007, 10:32 PM
ManuManiac - why should Manu be treated any differently than other players when they aren't playing well? When I first joined this board two years ago I was shocked at the way "spurs fans" were trashing Tim Duncan when he was on a bad streak and there was a long time when Tony Parker was talked about like shit on this board. I don't agree with it. It think we should stand behind our Spurs even when they're in a rut. I don't remember you getting upset about the shit Tim and Tony got, so why bother getting upset about them ragging on Manu . I think we're all just glad he's getting his game back, because he's been pretty unimpressive for a long time.
because manu can do know wrong

Capt Bringdown
05-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Manu wasn't just having a single bad game. He sucked for many games.
Glad to see he's back, let's hope he can keep it up, so some of us can continue to eat crow and some of us can start 5 "I told you so" threads.

My theory is that Manu played well in game 3 because of all the pressure and flak he was getting on this board. Believe!

smeagol
05-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Suck it up and live with it Pato!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 11:04 PM
ManuManiac - why should Manu be treated any differently than other players when they aren't playing well? When I first joined this board two years ago I was shocked at the way "spurs fans" were trashing Tim Duncan when he was on a bad streak and there was a long time when Tony Parker was talked about like shit on this board. I don't agree with it. It think we should stand behind our Spurs even when they're in a rut. I don't remember you getting upset about the shit Tim and Tony got, so why bother getting upset about them ragging on Manu . I think we're all just glad he's getting his game back, because he's been pretty unimpressive for a long time.Jelly, first of all, I'm not upset, I think its moronic to throw a player under the bus because he is having a few bad games. By the way, just because you don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm sure if you look back you'll find plenty of posts by me telling people to get off tony's back. With regards to Timmy, I don't even need to post how idiotic it is to bitch about him having off games since he is the reason we're what we are today.

Now let me ask you a question, what do you think is better? that we stop busting our player's balls just because of a few bad games? or that we bust Manu's balls the same as Tims and Tonys? I say we give them some faith, wouldn't you? I'm sure you're are as tired of everyone jumping of bridges after every loss in here.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2007, 11:06 PM
because manu can do know wrongIts not about Manu doing no wrong bitch, its about NOT EVERYTHING being Manu's fault. Hey Baseline, you want names, this jackass right here.

Jelly
05-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Jelly, first of all, I'm not upset, I think its moronic to throw a player under the bus because he is having a few bad games. By the way, just because you don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm sure if you look back you'll find plenty of posts by me telling people to get off tony's back. With regards to Timmy, I don't even need to post how idiotic it is to bitch about him having off games since he is the reason we're what we are today.

Now let me ask you a question, what do you think is better? that we stop busting our player's balls just because of a few bad games? or that we bust Manu's balls the same as Tims and Tonys? I say we give them some faith, wouldn't you? I'm sure you're are as tired of everyone jumping of bridges after every loss in here.

Manumaniac, I've told people here they didn't deserve to be Spurs fans because of their trash talking players. I believe we should stand behind our players through good times and bad (unless they're playing badly because they're always out partying or something. But that's not an issue here). But it doesn't matter what I think because I am grossly outnumbered by people that trash our own players...not just for a bad streak or game, but just for a bad play. The reason I don't recall you sticking up for Tim or Tony or other players is because I don't recall ANYONE doing it. My apologies if you did speak up. I did a couple of times and got ripped apart. So my point is, there's no point in even attempting to get these guys to change their tune. It'll never happen. I don't like it, but I try to ignore it. And yeah, I'm tired of the wagon jumpers, especially when they reappear (as they always do)...they TRULY don't deserve to be Spurs fans.

timvp
05-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Now that I think about it, I want ten more threads exactly like this between now and mid-June.

:smokin

ducks
05-13-2007, 12:14 AM
look all fans want a w
this is game 8
manu shows up
manu deserved to be called out
yes he did help win a title
but he was sucking this postseason scoring
some are just spur fans because manu is a spur
I have been a spur fan since david robinson not tp
I will always be a spur fan
will you people be spur fans after manu leaves or not?

ducks
05-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Its not about Manu doing no wrong bitch, its about NOT EVERYTHING being Manu's fault. Hey Baseline, you want names, this jackass right here.
manu was not the reason they lost game 2 but he was a reason they lost

Johnny RIngo
05-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Props to Manu. He came though bigtime and kept the Spurs ahead of the Suns. Hope he keeps this up.

celldweller
05-13-2007, 12:21 AM
does manu have a bald spot on the back of his head?IT'S HIS THIRD EYE BITCH!!!! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiflipoff.gif

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 12:37 AM
I guess nobody should point out that anyone is doing poorly on a discussion board. We should all just have faith in our players and not get on their backs. Let us pray...

I expect there to be no more posting form now on because we don't dare point out that Manu hasn't been himself for more than a month, because we are all doubting bitches now that he has come back with one good game in a row.

jag
05-13-2007, 01:09 AM
i cannot stand a lot of the "fans" on here...who in their right mind would put manu=manure, that's absolutely one of the worst things i've ever seen a spurs "fan" say. some of you bitches just jump bandwagons. i bet yall loved D-Wade all season long after what he did last postseason.

SAtown
05-13-2007, 01:10 AM
i bet yall loved D-Wade all season long after what he did last postseason.

Who is this "D-Wade" you speak of?

jag
05-13-2007, 01:11 AM
I guess nobody should point out that anyone is doing poorly on a discussion board. We should all just have faith in our players and not get on their backs. Let us pray...

I expect there to be no more posting form now on because we don't dare point out that Manu hasn't been himself for more than a month, because we are all doubting bitches now that he has come back with one good game in a row.

there's no problem with saying someone is playing bad, but there's a big difference between that and totally disrespecting players you're supposedly loyal too

MaNuMaNiAc
05-13-2007, 01:18 AM

I expect there to be no more posting form now on because we don't dare point out that Manu hasn't been himself for more than a month, because we are all doubting bitches now that he has come back with one good game in a row.oh please! what goes on in this forum does not classify as calling out. It classifies as exactly what it is, spursfans going apeshit after a lost game and venting by "calling out" their own players and throwing them under the bus, only to start singing their praises and claiming they never doubted it for a second after they start playing well again.

It most likely won't stop, and I wouldn't expect it to, so lets make a deal. You keep acting like the world is coming to an end, and keep ragging on our players when they have a few bad games, and I'll keep on starting threads pointing out how moronic it is to do so... everyone is happy.

sabar
05-13-2007, 01:26 AM
Church of Manu expects a free ride and blind loyalty. If a player sucks for 6 games straight, they get called out, or we'll be fishing with Dirk. Look how far "not doubting Dirk" got the Mav fans.

Lob around charged words like "bandwagoner" all you want, I've been a Spurs fan my entire life and through much worse times.

jag
05-13-2007, 01:32 AM
Church of Manu expects a free ride and blind loyalty. If a player sucks for 6 games straight, they get called out, or we'll be fishing with Dirk. Look how far "not doubting Dirk" got the Mav fans.

Lob around charged words like "bandwagoner" all you want, I've been a Spurs fan my entire life and through much worse times.

i'm not impressed with your longevity, i've also been a fan my entire life (as i'm sure many people on this forum have), but i'm not gonna be a fan one day and throw guys under the bus the next...i've been through the bob hill times too...and i didnt verbally trash the team cause things werent good. you would fit in much better with the lakers crowd

milkyway21
05-13-2007, 01:35 AM
I'm really happy for Manu for finding his groove again.( I told you so guys).

I actually had a sore throat for shouting too loud during the game cheering for him.

i hope his left eye is okay.

til next game then. I expect the Suns to send more reinforements for him again. So good luck.

mookie2001
05-13-2007, 08:29 AM
manu still has had a horrible playoffs, he only needs about 8 straight good games to redeem himself

Capt Bringdown
05-13-2007, 08:39 AM
If it wasn't for a handful of brave and thoughtful posters on this forum, do you think Manu would have have broken out of his slump tonite?
Nobody dared to speak up-not his teammates, his coaches, his massage therapist. Just a few courageous souls here on SpusTalk had the audacity and the wisdom to look truth in the face. It took guts to take Manu to task, let's give credit where credit is due.

hater
05-13-2007, 09:17 AM
LMAO at the Manu defenders.

Manu was awesome, but he did suck the first 3 games. we could be up 3-0!

face it.

smeagol
05-13-2007, 09:30 AM
manu still has had a horrible playoffs, he only needs about 8 straight good games to redeem himself
Here's Exhibit A, "The Fan".

When a player is doing well, ie. Duncan almost every game his ever played, or Manu in the 2005 playoffs, the The Fan is all over those players nuts.
As soon as those same players don't play well for a couple of games, The Fan is ready to trade them.

I'm with Manumaniac on this one.

And that guy who used Nowitzki as an example . . . well that further proves my point.

smeagol
05-13-2007, 09:33 AM

What a hypocrite!

When TP in any given game is sucking donkey's balls, you are always there to justify in a million different ways his poor play.

STFU please.

ducks
05-13-2007, 09:37 AM
look all fans want a w
this is game 8
manu shows up
manu deserved to be called out
yes he did help win a title
but he was sucking this postseason scoring
some are just spur fans because manu is a spur
I have been a spur fan since david robinson not tp
I will always be a spur fan
will you people be spur fans after manu leaves or not?
the manu homers have not answered the question

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 09:38 AM
oh please! what goes on in this forum does not classify as calling out. It classifies as exactly what it is, spursfans going apeshit after a lost game and venting by "calling out" their own players and throwing them under the bus, only to start singing their praises and claiming they never doubted it for a second after they start playing well again.

It most likely won't stop, and I wouldn't expect it to, so lets make a deal. You keep acting like the world is coming to an end, and keep ragging on our players when they have a few bad games, and I'll keep on starting threads pointing out how moronic it is to do so... everyone is happy.

Um, anyone that roots for a member of the Spurs to have a bad game or who relishes when a Spur struggles in a game is therefore not a Spurs fan. I'm sure if every member of the team had a good game no Spur fan on this board would complain. Meanwhile, if a guy who takes over games and energizes his team doesn't do so, especially in a loss, some people on a DISCUSSION board are going to discuss it. I don't recall anyone saying that Manu would never come back and have a good game, but nobody, including you, knew when that was going to happen.

So let's make a different deal: The rest of us will keep discussing the Spurs on this board, and you can masturbate to Manu's picture in the privacy of your own home and stop posting during your afterglow.

jag
05-13-2007, 03:08 PM
If it wasn't for a handful of brave and thoughtful posters on this forum, do you think Manu would have have broken out of his slump tonite?
Nobody dared to speak up-not his teammates, his coaches, his massage therapist. Just a few courageous souls here on SpusTalk had the audacity and the wisdom to look truth in the face. It took guts to take Manu to task, let's give credit where credit is due.

yes you and 25 other posters won last night's game by inspiring manu like only you can

MaNuMaNiAc
05-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Um, anyone that roots for a member of the Spurs to have a bad game or who relishes when a Spur struggles in a game is therefore not a Spurs fan. I'm sure if every member of the team had a good game no Spur fan on this board would complain. Meanwhile, if a guy who takes over games and energizes his team doesn't do so, especially in a loss, some people on a DISCUSSION board are going to discuss it. I don't recall anyone saying that Manu would never come back and have a good game, but nobody, including you, knew when that was going to happen.yes, discussion is what you're calling it. Look, my post wasn't directed at you personally, it was to the morons that bitch and whine after EVERY bad play by Manu and proclaim "Manu sucks", "trade Manu, he's done", "bench his ass" etc. That is not discussion, that is whining period, and its not only with Manu, people here do the same with Tony and Tim. Still, I'm not a moderator here, you can have your little "discussion" if you want, just as I can criticise your ass for having it.

So let's make a different deal: The rest of us will keep discussing the Spurs on this board, and you can masturbate to Manu's picture in the privacy of your own home and stop posting during your afterglow.Based on that response I should assume you have the IQ of a 13 year old, shouldn't I? What the fuck is your problem? "Discuss" all you want, and I'll discuss how much of an ass you look doing it.

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 05:46 PM
:lol

howbouthemspurs
05-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Manu will be manu, Tony will be tony , and Duncan will be Duncan...... They will prevail and when one doesnt perform up to standard the other two or one will always be there to back him or them up!

Jelly
05-14-2007, 09:45 PM
the manu homers have not answered the question

People who say they are "lifelong Spurs fans" are from San Antonio. Obviously, we are going to be lifelong fans. I've been a fan since the days when they were guaranteed to suck every game. I don't think we get special nobility points for rooting for our own hometown team. In fact, shame on any San Antonian who is NOT a Spurs Fan. You should be exiled from the city. :makemyday

Now, we have the good and unusual fortune of getting new Spurs fans outside our little enclave. Of course, we have to go outside the country to get them cause no one else in the States gives a shit about the Spurs. Losers.

We should just enjoy these days of comaraderie with Spurs fans from Argentina, Brazil, Slovenia, France.....I mean 15 years ago who'd of thunk it? The Spurs are rejected by the rest of the U.S., but loved in other countries. Of course, most Argentinian fans follow our team because of Manu and Oberto...same with the other foreign players and their fans. But you can't expect them to be lifelong fans. When their players are no longer on the Spurs team, they will probably follow them to wherever they're traded. But I suspect they'll remain Spurs fans for a long time after....even if the Spurs are no longer their #1 team.

Personally, I think it's really exciting that we have so many new and international fans and I welcome them for however long they're here, but I don't expect them to stay forever or plan to be buried in a Spurs jersey like I intend to be.

Now we've got a great international mix of fans. And that makes for a great party! :danceclub

mookie2001
05-15-2007, 12:43 AM
***paging manumania** admit it brah

Jelly
05-15-2007, 01:40 AM
actually, my enthusiasm and appreciation of foreign fans has dampened after encountering ArgSpursFan. So consider my post above toned down a notch.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-15-2007, 07:41 AM
***paging manumania** admit it brahAdmit what? i still think people whine and bitch a bit much in this forum about their star players. Having said that, Manu was particularly crappy yesterday :pctoss so I understand people's frustrations. Still my faith isn't shaken, I still believe Manu will get better, I just hope its before we end up fishing.

mookie2001
05-15-2007, 07:55 PM
manu should hang his head in shame for the rest of his days

mookie2001
05-15-2007, 08:03 PM
how does one not see the importance of 07?? this series. this year is huge. it will historically shape the sa spurs and manu forever

Jelly
05-16-2007, 12:18 PM
manu should hang his head in shame for the rest of his days

Oh, give me a break and stop being so melodramatic. Thanks to Manu's magnificent performance in 05, we now have 3 championships. Don't forget he came just short of being nominated MVP for the finals that year. He should only be ashamed if he weren't trying as hard as he could. Some times athletes go through a rut. When their own fans sling such trash, it doesn't help.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-16-2007, 12:20 PM
manu should hang his head in shame for the rest of his dayswow... I bet you love soaps, don't you?

donc2000
05-16-2007, 12:22 PM
manu is one of the most under-rated players in the NBA ...... he and finley need to really hit their outside shots for the Spurs to win .......